• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Content Revision Threads?

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
I want to work on some profiles, but I don't know if you use the same methods than VSBW to add or remove content from the profiles.

The profiles I want to work on are for DB Multiverse characters, and they are two profiles already that could be improved, on top of adding new profiles.

Do you add verse pages here? To know if you index the characters of fics in another way.

Okay, so if I want to add X ability or edit a profile, can I do it without asking first?

You should probably take it up with the the people who are involved with the profiles unless they're inactive.

Back