• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Concluded) Dance Princess of Nekroz Gishki Emilia vs Digimon Adventure Archnemon

It's omnidirectional planetary power null and attack reflection my guy

Youre gonna have to prove that it can bypass power null and attack reflection if you really want to try to argue that

Hell, duel terminal monsters of this level actually DO have feats of canceling out attacks that destroy on a physical, mental, and spiritual level

"It's omnidirectional planetary power null and attack reflection my guy"

Nothing on her file say it's Planetary Power Null or Reflection. She has that range with her attacks, doesn't mean that it extends that far. Also, is this passive? If so, this is a stomp.

"Hell, dealing terminal monsters of this level actually DO have feats of canceling out attacks that destroy on a physical, mental, and spiritual level"

Not once did I argue it could bypass it though? I argue what would happen if she was hit by it. This reply means nothing as if she's hit she dies as she has no resistance to Information based attacks.

I will add it when i get home because it applies to ALL of her abilities. And its not passive but it can be activated with a thought.

She doesnt need to resist it as she has feats of being able to cancel it outright

"She doesnt need to resist it as she has feats of being able to cancel it outright"

There is a difference between having an ability to cancel out an attack with certain effects and resisting what happens when the attack hits. She has the former and lacks the latter.

Okay, so you guys are not clear on this stuff on the file nor on the weapons. What does what? How does it function? How does it work? This isn't on the file.

Honestly i feel like it's because Weekly pulls stuff out of nowhere without consulting people sometimes, even if he's usually right

There was was a thread months ago that discussed all of this, yobo you were a part of it and you agreed to it

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Okay, so you guys are not clear on this stuff on the file nor on the weapons. What does what? How does it function? How does it work? This isn't on the file.
I can add the weapon stuff when i get home, thats on me for not adding it oeiginally

WeeklyBattles said:
There was was a thread months ago that discussed all of this, yobo you were a part of it and you agreed to it
Then blame my memory. It's pretty terrible. But months ago might be enough time to revisit it.

@Yobo Seeing as we now accept effects as legitimate yeah, they need need a bit of updating

Could you do me a solid and write up and quick description for the mirrors and spear that Emilia has?

Descriptions of what they do both in lore and wat their card effects are so they can be added to the profiles when I get home

Seeing as that stuff is accepted, Spellcaster waifu has my vote due to her vast arsenal. That Reflection and Nullification grants her the win.

Mirror Reflects, and allows for rituals that allow for stuff involving fusionism. Also power null. Basically anything listed for Gishki Noellia

Dragunity Divine Lance is a really strong spear and grants the user the benefits of being equipped with any one of the Dragunity. Also null

WeeklyBattles said:
It's omnidirectional planetary power null and attack reflection my guy

Youre gonna have to prove that it can bypass power null and attack reflection if you really want to try to argue that
Vote Emilia?

Back