• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Concerns about High-Godly Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If 3D to 4D erasure is the only exception, then we could easily just note that separately. For higher dimensions, it seems to be consistent by Kalt's definition.

I suppose so, but am not sure how to handle it. Perhaps somebody could ask DarkLK, DontTalkDT and Azathoth to comment here?

Kaltias said:
Yeah pretty much. Maybe "The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside everything that exists up to your dimensional level" would work as an explanation?
So what do other staff members think about this? Would some adjustments be necessary?

Maybe something like this?

"The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside the reality that you are present within that exists up to your own dimensional level."

I edited the post. Which suggestion do you prefer?

Okay. Thank you. It is probably best if we wait for Kaltias to reply though.

Can somebody ask him to do so via his message wall?

The edited version seems fine. I'd just like more input before implementing it

Okay. I am not sure that we will get much more input here though.

High-Godly is regenerating from higher-dimensional destruction, such as a 3D regenerating from 4D destruction or a 4D regenerating from 5D destruction.

Should we update the definition then?

It might be good if somebody asks Azathoth and Sera Loveheart to comment here first.

Something like this could work.

Current:

High-Godly: The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside with the reality you are within.

New:

High-Godly: The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased by destruction from a higher-dimensional force.

@Shadow

No, that would be a massive deviation from our current standards, not make much sense, and also require a massive amount of work to revise all of the current profiles with a High-Godly rating.

Antvasima said:
@Shadow

No, that would be a massive deviation from our current standards, not make much sense, and also require a massive amount of work to revise all of the current profiles with a Mid-Godly rating.
I don't see how any profiles with Mid-Godly would be affected. Mid-Godly doesn't protect against being destroyed by a higher-dimensional being.

Anyway, are the other staff members here fine with updating the High-Godly definition to my suggestion above?

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation. I will adjust the page then.

If the definition has been applied correctly, I believe we can close this thread then. Thanks to everyone that helped get this sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back