• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Conceptual powers?

If a character's abilities come from a concept, does that mean that power is conceptual in nature?

For example, a character has fire manipulation that it gets from his concept, does that mean his fire is conceptual too?

I would guess no, because everything has a concept. In real life you have a concept of a tree for example, that dosen't make that tree conceptual.

I would guess no, because everything has a concept. In real life you have a concept of a tree for example, that dosen't make that tree conceptual.

I guess it more accurate to say, you possess the literal concept of a tree, and you draw your plant manipulation abilities from it, does it mean your plant manipulation is conceptual in nature.

Depends on what you mean with "conceptual in nature". It doesn't necessarily allow you to perform any kind of concept manipulation (Owari no Chronicle is a great example for that). Neither would it necessarily create abstract plants or abstract fire.

Depends on what you mean with "conceptual in nature". It doesn't necessarily allow you to perform any kind of concept manipulation (Owari no Chronicle is a great example for that). Neither would it necessarily create abstract plants or abstract fire.

I agree with this.

Back