• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Mii in 3D World

In Mario 3D World, you can use Miis as Avatars to race other Miis online. They act the exact same as the normal playable characters you recorded them as. Including power ups. This gives them:

The ability to willingly turn to stone via Statue Leaf

True Flight thanks to the P-Wing (?)

Climbing walls thanks to the Cat Suit.

The ability to preform Size Manipulation on themselves via Mega Mushroom.

The ability to use Luigi's "Scuttle" to slow their fall.

Hovering thanks to Peach.

Rosalina's Spin Attack.

Cloning thanks to the Double Cherry

Can defeat Bowser in this game.

The ability to turn to gold via Lucky Cat Bell.

Invisibility and Instakill thanks to the Invisibility Star and Invinsibility Leaf

Of course. This could all just be debunked as "They're just an avatar for you in the game". Which is why I'm not sure. So I'm sorry if this is incorrect.

I mean, they can also be used in New Super Mario Bros U and Mario Kart, but I'm not sure about using these crossover feats

I don't like the idea of using the 3D World thing because they are only used to record the tracks of the main cast, we don't even see them fighting Bowser, because we only can see our battle, and they are records of feats performed by the cast.

New Super Mario Bros U and Mario Kart can probably be used, though the Mii in U can only be used in challenges. So, if the 4-B feat of the other thread is applied, it could be a supporting feat that they have been show to be comparable to Mario characters.

Is there any new power that can be taken of Mario Kart and Mario U?

Well. They can resist explosions way bigger than them and can glide with the Acorn. It would also give them a bunch of new equipment. Also. In U. They're equal in ability to Mario and co. As you said.

Well, it could even go as High 4-C to 3-C thanks to how powerscaling to Mario is right now.

But the problem is that even if it´s a possible feat, it´s surely not canon for either side, as Mii clearly only appears as a sort of feature for casual players, so I think Mii shouldn´t scale to Mario characters, unless we actually counted the Mario X Sonic games canon and bringed base Sonic to High 4-C to 3-C, which we don´t.

In other words, it´s either non canon or an outlier.

The thing here is that this is a Composite profile.

"as Mii clearly only appears as a sort of feature for casual players." What? Why would be for casual players. And even if it's true, why would it influe it?

The thing about 3-C is that its only with the Power Stars, and Mii hasn't meet Mario with Power Stars.

And High 4-C is not an outlier because a Composite profile takes the strongest incarnations of every character, and also, Mii has a possible 4-B feat

Well, as far I know, if it´s not canon, even for a composite profile, it doesn´t count.

For example, we don´t rate Scooby Doo at 2-C because of that 2-C species retcon.

We don't rate Scooby Doo at low 2-C because he wasn't a full Anunaki, only a descendant of that species.

btw, shouldn't he scale to Mii Fighter at all? Since Mii Fighter is also a Mii?

Nyukira said:
We don't rate Scooby Doo at low 2-C because he wasn't a full Anunaki, only a descendant of that species.
Wouldn´t that be good enought to get a "possibly 2-C" tiering alongside the main one?

Back