• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Link vs Antylamon

If link turns invisible and spams teleporting I think he can get passed Antylamon.

Also there is the fact that Antylamon is facing 4 Links.

You really think a Deva can't sense people? Funny thing is, I dunno if he actually sensed anything so I'm talking out my ass. ovo Antylamon who can teleport as well.

I should note that neither really have the option of brute forcing each other here. Antylamon has constant regen and can harder his body to Chrome Digizoid levels of durable, while Link being Link can heal and has regen of his own. And has a shield.

Im not saying Antylamon cannot sense Link. But there is a difference between sensing and being able to fight by sense alone. You'd need to find a scan of Antylamon fighting against invisible digimon or something more impressive than pinpointing an enemies location.

"And has a shield". Good lord he didnt lose it ovo

Not all the time. If you can sense someone and they get close to you, I am sure they would know where said person is. And you did read that I clearly was talking out my ass and not really sure myself.......Not to mention there is like only one Digimon family we know who can turn invisible, and that's the Wizardmon line. A line that Antylamon didn't fight. He just fought another Deva and then the D-Reaper iirc.

And like I said, hardening his body would fix that. Not to mention those big ass ears to hear things with. I mean seriously, look at those appendages. ovo

That's why I mentioned teleporting, to avoid being heard ovo

Those ears are dangerous ovo

I mean, when faced with an invisible obviously very skilled warrior with a sword, I have very good reason that Antylamon, one of the best Martial Artists of the Digital World, would know to harden his body.

Ear hax ftw.

Can I ask you why Antylamon keeps the resistances from a previous stage when he himself isnt a Dark Area digimon?

Antylamon should take this via being resistant to Link's more potent hax, and can weaken his magic.

I mean, they are weakened to baseline resistances, but evolutions of Dark Area Digimon usually keep the resistances to a baseline extent. Same reasoning with Susanoomon and Chronomon. Which as stated by you, was baseline.

Then can we assume that Link's arrows could eventually overpower said resistance? If given enough time.

That's not how we've treated resistance before. Otherwise I could say Antylamon would keep using Asipatravana to continue trying to overpower Link's resistance to Existence Erasure (Essence absorption) and Absorption.

Theglassman12 said:
Antylamon should take this via being resistant to Link's more potent hax, and can weaken his magic.
That was a misstype from me. He weakens magical attacks.

We say that, but no matter what, spamming a move has never been used as a way around a resistance. Although, that is something I've wondered.

Theglassman12 said:
Couldn't she just weaken his magic to where it's not as effective as before?
Mental Break only does so by 10% up to 5 times. So 50% weaker at most. So take that how you will.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
We say that, but no matter what, spamming a move has never been used as a way around a resistance. Although, that is something I've wondered.
boi, that's exactly how you get around Dispel Bound ovo

Dispel Bound is broken by just breaking the shell with any attacks. Not attacks of that specific hax.

Better example: Fire resistance doesnt mean you cannot be burnt, you just take less damage from fire.

But Im not interested in this debate. We are derailing. I drop it. I will wait for now.

Has he resisted it to the level of someone who can de-age more than one person?

He's resisted it to a level where he'd be a twinkle in his great great great great great great great great great great great granddaddy's eye if it weren't for that resistance. (And the amount of greats isn't an exaggeration ovo. I might've actually undersold it)

Fineeeeee...ovo

Yada yada timeshift stones, yada yada everything in range, organic or otherwise gets sent to how they were thousands of years ago, yada yada, Link is unaffected while enemies who get in range get gone'd.

So read your blog. Link's resistance to absorption only comes from rings that nullifies your powers. So, Asipatravana is still an option here. Either he resists getting absorbed and lose all his powers making him an easy target for Antylamon, or he decides not to use the ring, and gets absorbed.

Also I see you never linked Reppu to that blog of yours despite him saying he wanted to see it.

Back