• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite KHR vs Composite OP

Speed equal? I think no side can blitz the other, but since KHR is going to have speed buffs, it is probably better to use speed equal. Haki =/= DWF.

Last edited:
I'd say KHR. Tsuna is a least Yonko level, and Checker-Face is WAY stronger than him. Really, the only people who matter in this fight are:
One Piece: Yonko, Admirals, Mihawk

KHR: Vongola Guardians, Xanxus, Byakuran, Arcobelano, Simon Guardians, Mukuro, the Vindice, and Checker-face.

While many of the top tiers in the verse are relatively comparable (Minus Checker-face, who is on a whole different level), the sheer number of top tiers in KHR gives them the win. Dying Will Flames are also a bit more versatile than Haki I think.

Tsuna at the end is much stronger than Yonko AP-wise.

Also, this is a composite, not a verse wide war, it is one body with all powers, so OP has a few Akuma that should be helpful here like Blueno's and Foxy's.

Kawahira and any other illusionist aren't included, not just their illusions.

SBA says this is the strongest version of each character, so it's 6-B KHR then.

C. KHR has bigger AP and Dura. i see no way C. OP is killing C. KHR.
But, i don't think any of KHR resist Spatial Manip, so that could be a win-con. but i don't know if he uses it too much in character.

For Now, i will be going with KHR, wins 7/10.

Spatial Manip? I restricted Law and his Ope Ope no Mi, but maybe i should re-add it, OP does not have much hax, while KHR has quite a few.

Well, Blueno's doors aren't much used offensively iirc. Well, KHR has a few passives that would be a problem, Ghost's absorption and Zakuro's Desintegration being the main ones, yeah, i will add Ope Ope and the other back.

Ok, now that law is in the game, it is more difficult, KHR has to one shot (which isn't even near hard), and quickly. if Law uses his "room?" it will be kinda hard to KHR do anything (i don't remember anyone in KHR having soul resist), but the room for one shot is still huge.

I will still be going with KHR 6/10.

What does KHR scale to? I doubt one shotting is going to be an option given that KHR isn't over 7X stronger.

Also One Piece has a decent amount of hax, saying it has "little" hax is definitely underselling it. As far as I'm concerned KHR has no way to bypass Spatial Hax, transmutation has, temporal BFR, time slow, attack reflection, various layers of regeneration and several layers of Logia defense.

Edit: Is there a reason to make DWF = Haki other than to give KHR a blatant advantage? Because that seems evidently bias to me, that's quite literally taking away a decent chunk of OP's arsenal to favor KHR. Oh not only that but it's a 6-B against a High 6-B where the OP blatantly nerfs one side by Equalizing two very different enegry groups and taking it further by taking away OP's speed advantage? Huh.

Last edited:
No, the AP is pretty much the same, but KHR has the advantage, the H6B isn't included in KHR.

Time slow? Which akuma no mi is that? And attack reflection? OP also has no counter to illusions, to the point that i restricted them, most logia's aren't that useful since they can either be absorbed, sealed, disintegrated or slowed to the point of being stopped.

Both DWF and Haki are related to one's will and life force (tho i don't remember if life force was directly used in OP), KHR just goes further and adds "elements" to it.

KHR has feats of reacting to Lightspeed attacks just like OP does, the speed advantage isn't that big, and KHR is going to have a speed revision after the AP revision that may upgrade many characters to the same level of speed than OP and a few even reaching FTL-FTL+, and again, the H6B guy isn't here.

If you want i can make DWF=/=Haki and allow illusionists back so that both sides are at full power, turning it into even more of a stomp (it isn't a stomp if a few broken things like passives and the Ope Ope are restricted, but it seems it would be "bias" to restrict them).

Last edited:
Then you should have specified such in the OP.

Foxy's Noro Noro beams slow down time of the opponent they hit. Attack Reflection is from several characters, Luffy and Alvida have passive pshycial attack reflection, Hawkin's can reflect attacks, Law can redirect them, etc. Most Logia's have high enough regeneration to avoid Deconstruction, and as far I know there are no KHR profiles with such a passive. Absorption can be a bitch but that seems to be limited to DWF attacks.

If you want that to pass you'll need to provide proper citation, because according to Yung they'll be Sub Rel+ at best. Show me any instance of them reacting to light speed attacks that are accepted as such, I seriously doubt KHR is becoming FTL any time soon.

KHR has feats of reacting to Lightspeed attacks just like OP does, the speed advantage isn't that big, and KHR is going to have a speed revision after the AP revision that may upgrade many characters to the same level of speed than OP and a few even reaching FTL-FTL+, and again, the H6B guy isn't here.
I Doubt KHR will reach FTL tho.

Which chapter Foxy slowed the bombs? I am sure there is something wrong with it, afaik they were never described as being able to slow down time, only physical movement, and a bomb needs to do physical movement to change it's counter.

Hawkins needs more humans to do that, but he is alone here. Fair on the disintegration, i forgot Ace had Mid-High, it just needs to hit his body before turning into fire tho, not easy, but should be possible with the slow provided by high-level Rain Flames, yeah Zakuro does not have a profile. Ghost, also does not have a profile, can absorb DWFs directly from the target (soul).

Here is the light speed feat

Are Multipliers restricted or not? Doa Doa no Mi amplifies the speed of the user up to 100 times. Also, are "natural" abilities like inorganic physiology of pacifistas on? If so, it indirectly nullifies any ability based on illusions or soulhax (As much as Big Mom has resistance to it). Also, I don't know KHR, but how do they deal with the regeneration and intangibility of logias like Enel and Kizaru?

Btw, if this is a moral off battle, Patrick Redfield's hax summons a clone with the same skills and powers as his opponent (He showed that he could summon up to dozens of copies) and calls it a day.

Yeah and said calc is absolutely moot, it heavily relies on a theory that doesn't even apply to the case at hand here. Light speed is a blatant hyperbole, there isn't anything to support such a notion.

It's from his Databook card, the Noro Noro beams slow down the time of the opponent if hit.

Composite takes Non-Canon into account. There is still timehax on the part of Ain (who can even wipe out opponents from existence with such power).

I don't remember when a 100x speed multiplier was ever accepted for One Piece, unlike Reborn multipliers which are currently accepted. Illusions are restricted anyway, but i think they have one feat of working in machines. Since it seems i will have to change DWF to be =/= Haki they only things that can deal with logia intangibility will be Sealing and life force absorption.

Patrick isn't canon, is he?

The calc was accepted and is in Tsuna's Post Future profile, and Bermuda's profile has LS movement speed, FTL comes from many multipliers in the entire setting that are accepted to affect speed but were never applied to the speed section of the profiles.

Composite takes Non-Canon into account. There is still timehax on the part of Ain (who can even wipe out opponents from existence with such power).
I am sure the OP (me) needs to say that Non-Canon things are valid in the OP to them to be valid.

I just assumed that when I saw the word "composite" (Which is usually associated with a merging of all versions of the characters). In that case forget about 100x speed multiplier and Patrick's stuff.

Also, will OP even be 6B for long? Many supporters seem to be more inclined to downgrading it to 6C due to more feats here than in 6B.

Yeah and said calc is absolutely moot, it heavily relies on a theory that doesn't even apply to the case at hand here. Light speed is a blatant hyperbole, there isn't anything to support such a notion.

It's from his Databook card, the Noro Noro beams slow down the time of the opponent if hit.
You're really saying Lightspeed is hyperbole at the end of series?

Anyone who's read KHR knows that not to be the case, hell, if it wasn't for light speed stuff at the end KHR making it inconsistent, the characters would be FTL two arcs before that.

Also, OP has a 100x speed multiplier?

That's grounds for a speedblitz easy in speed equal. Although KHR still has passive stuff.

Also, will OP even be 6B for long? Many supporters seem to be more inclined to downgrading it to 6C due to more feats here than in 6B.
I do not know for sure. Before the forum moved I remember they to consider the 6-B feat as an outlier and put Whitebeard and Yonkous in High 7-A (Thing that I disagree, but you didn't ask for my opinion abou it).

So im a lil unclear on the KHR universe but do they have any counter for a hana-hana no mi into Hobi- Hobi no mi combo?

I'm really not as clear with the japanese names for devil fruits, so I had to look those up.

I don't see Robin's devil fruit as too much of a factor here, as far as Sugar goes; It could be argued that KHR resists transmutation via resisting petrification.

and there is the passive slow around them due to Bluebell's pure rain shield.

Also, i forgot to change it, DWF=/=Haki

Back