• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs Ultimate Lifeform

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Can Composite Human defeat Kars with enough prep time (two years)?

Discuss

Speed equal.

Officer k humanity
Kars 1

Guys, we have already made this thread 4 times (3 times when he had no prep time,1 when he had 1 year or so, but it was Combined Human). Kars' regen has been downgraded since, which was one of the reasons this was originally considered a stomp.

Also, I suggest you restrict all weapons beyond the mid or high end 7-C.

He has the DNA of every single living being on the planet. I doubt biological weapons would be too useful.

I do not believe having lots of DNA would make you immune to viruses and such (plus does he have the RNA of viruses or the DNA of bacteria?)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I do not believe having lots of DNA would make you immune to viruses and such (plus does he have the RNA of viruses or the DNA of bacteria?)
Earths evolutionary history . Meaning yeah defintely .

Viruses don't really fiut into evolution like that tough. Many of them have not been adapted to by most animals

Are viruses apart of earths evolutionary history ? He would of had the power of the virus himself .

Also Regenerationn and being unkillable by any earth known thing (which defintely would include viruses and bacterua ).

Depends on how you look at it. Has he ever been said to have absorbed RNA? And how would absorbing RNA even work?

Hes stated to have the ability and power of all of earths evolutionary history .

Which doesnt efect any match because viruses and bacteria cant defeat him .
X13 (3)
X2 (4)
Evolution oroces aparently. Dna wasnt mentioned also man .

Kars can possibly be immune to almost all viruses, due to virus being a result of evolution, meaning he can cook one inside his body.

Can Kars just release airborne viruses?

And he is stated to do so by changing his DNA. Saying that he copied RNA like that is wrong,

Plus doesn't his ability allow him to transform into organisms?

Plus wasn't this kinda brought up during Composite organisms making as a easonmfor it to stomp?

That alone isn't quiet enough. He is stated to change his DNA, which would make absorbing RNA impossible unless shown. Even than, the viruses would be different from the ones he got if he did get any

However, there are no viruses that can infect every organism. Viruses can only infect a specific creature with the right DNA that matches itself. Any virus Kars can possibly have can be cured by simply transfroming into another animal.

I know it's technically not the right place to ask, but there's something I've been wondering for a while. If Kars is basically a composite life form, shouldn't he have all of these skills on his profile?

Back