• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs Mr. Deeds

Composite Human fights SCP-662

Rules:

Both are 9-C

Speed equalized

Both have a day of prep and prior knowledge

Composite Human and Mr. Deeds has all weapons that are 9-C

Body-outline-clipart-free-40
93622f841de3d1a88c3b8825b8d51a7c

Deeds has limits to what he can do, CH completely out skills here. I'm leaning more to CH for now.

Honestly Deeds would benefit from prep time here as well, it would make this match a hell of a lot more fair

Okay, now we're making things interesting lol

662's prep time includes gathering numerous heavy weapons as well as turning himself into a failsafe by booby trapping his own body with explosives and airborne neurotoxins should he be killed

This'll be fun ovo

Considering CH also has prep and prior knowledge, he might as well bring a rifle or something and kill him from afar, negating any bombs or toxins , but still keeping line of sight.

If both get prep, I'd also limit Deeds' equipment before he gets the SCP Foundation to lend him a nuke or two.

Starting location puts them out of sight of eachother in Central Park. This'll be good.

Hmm... I think I'd give an edge to CH here. Mr Deeds is mainly shown to be a well-above average human physically, who mainly gets an edge purely through wish granting and resurrection. Incap makes resurrection useless, and wish granting doesn't really help here since they both have enough prep time to get whatever weapons they need within the established limits. With those two mostly nullified, CH has a slight advantage in practically everything. Vote for CH

Mr Deeds would have to be rung again to ressurect, no?

If no one rings the bell then Deeds is incapacitated.

Yeah but, who's gonna ring the bell after he's gone?

Back