• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly, because the test hasn't been done on a femur, which is arguably stronger than the arm bones.

By that same logic, depending on where the energy is directed, CH's bones at minimum would take 8x the force required to break.

This entire argument is about nonfactors and things that won't come up; close quarters.

MC's AP doesn't matter, since the chances of CH coming in for hand-to-hand is very low, especially when he has firearms and grenades.

MC's Durability is not nearly enough to survive shots from 9-B to 9-A weapons. 9-B's a weird tier, where lower AP guns can pierce higher Dura things, such as how many guns can pierce a tree. Point being, a good few shots from Composite Human will still take MC out, especially from his stronger guns.

So if AP doesn't matter and their durability doesn't matter too much due to the strength of their weapons, what does that give us? Speed is equal, so

Skill and ability to shrug off wounds.

CH's pain resistance means he can shrug off wounds and continue firing with no issue at all. Skill means CH is likely to fill MC with more bullets faster, since he's at better marksman and fighter by an absurd amount.

I would like to see an argument to debunk this. CH is not getting close, and will not lose a ranged match.

The AA-12 is hilariously bad at long-range gunfights. MC arguably has better range with his assault rifles and CH literally has no way to make an RPG or his AA-12 fire faster than it can already do, unless he wants to cripple them. Not to mention that weapons in fiction tend to be generally more overpowered compared to real-life counterparts.

MC won't take any chances either at going CQC with CH as long as the latter has enough ammo.

CH would have to get very close for the AAS to even be a threat to MC, and that would literally be the worst move he could make. And the RPG-7 would have to land a direct hit in order to kill him since the power of an explosion drops off rapidly with distance. Same goes for the grenades.

And considering MC's decades of esperience with a bunch of midgets who love chucking around 8-C plasma grenades.... it's not likely CH can get him with either. Nevermind he's always well experienced in heay weaponry that can one-shot him and also have heat damage plus a greater AOE than any modern handheld explosive

Gonna have to go with Master Chief here, FRA

Skill honestly can only get you so far, to be completely frank. And like I said, MC has decades of experience fighting enemies that were more experienced than him or had weapons and explosives capable on one-shotting him.

KLOL506 said:
The AA-12 is hilariously bad at long-range gunfights. MC arguably has better range with his assault rifles and CH literally has no way to make an RPG or his AA-12 fire faster than it can already do, unless he wants to cripple them. Not to mention that weapons in fiction tend to be generally more overpowered compared to real-life counterparts.
MC won't take any chances either at going CQC with CH as long as the latter has enough ammo.
The range of 10 meters is close enough for the AA-12 to do what it needs to do.

It IS specified that it has that ammunition in the OP.

MC is still outskilled; nobody with CH's skill has been tossing grenades and shooting at him.

Guns are weird in 9-B, in that even higher durability characters often get pierced by them.

Again, arguments to actually debunk what I've said? Since so far, there's none.

What? What Shotgun has ever been able to have 9-B energy at a range of 10 meters? The pellets spread out and not all will land.

And 9-B is also weird in that characters that are much higher up in at are a lot more resistant to firearms. Bears already take a decent gun to kill at a non-vital point. And those are pretty low in 9-B. Master Chief is well over 57 kilojoules. CH's bones are still just Calcium. MC's are reinforced with Ceramic, and his muscle density is far above that of any Human that has ever lived. Period. CH would have to get really close to have a shot at landing a fatal blow. And MC could pretty much effortlessly disarm him.

Skill is irrelevant if you are physically helpless when it comes to overpowering your opponent. And skill doesn't prevent you from being shot in your vital points. Even if you can't feel pain, your body will start suhtting down after some serious damage.

I just explained how guns often hurt higher durability characters due to piercing. 9-B is a weird tier that way. A bear is very durable, but get hit at a vital point and they are going to go down rather quickly.

I could explain more but I have a league game right now, sorry.

And I just explained that it's harder to hurt characters who are further and further into 9-B, even with peircing. Especially a Superhuman with Ceramic Bones and super dense muscles.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure John should take this FRA.

For one, while Composite Human is easily smarter, skill/intelligence is typically one of the least deciding factors unless they have precognition and/or prep time to go with it; which CH does not. John is also still both stronger and a smaller target than various grizzly bears; and at least half as strong as an Elephant. John should at the very least be strong enough to at least KO him with a single punch; arguable about killing but depends where he hits.

The Shotgun would at best only scratch John if used from a distance, and would somewhat hurt him up close, but doubt it would kill him. RPG-7 on the other hand looks deadly, but it shouldn't be too hard to dodge. Plus I don't think CH would use it if he were up close as it seems risky it could detonate on both of them. John could also rapid fire with SAW and Battle Rifles and jiggle the guns side to side for a guaranteed hit.

Yeah I'm gonna say Chief FRA. Shotguns ain't gonna work too great and Chief can sorta insta-kill.

Last post before I sleep, Chief FRA

Since CH is a composite I'm not sure if there's any human in the world that's on par with Chief's skills so Chief takes this

This can probably be closed Bambu. If it stays open, me and the other Chief supporters will probably end up repeating our points over 10 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back