• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite human vs crazy stand user

Alright, so no weapons, meaning standard melee range. Can the OC get past Green Tea without getting punched right through the chest?

All that matters is how much range Cioccolata's Stand has. Cause CH can just run out of its range, since he knows what th range is, pull out a sniper rifle, and, uh shoot him with his godlike accuracy.

Green Day's range depends on how many corpses it has created; the mold rapidly spreads from corpse to corpse, thus potentially having an infinite range, and in the manga, it was able to affect a significant part of Rome.

You also have to be very careful when trying to run away from Green Day, in the moment you move from a high location to a lower one, it will start affecting you; even small movements such as stepping out of a car or Mista moving his hand down a few centimeters to reach for his gun will trigger it and once you are affected, you will be evaporated in a matter of seconds. It's overall a very dangerous and deadly Stand.

Also, Cioccolate can continue fighting with a big beetle coming out of his skull and can close blood vesses to stop himself from bleeding out, which limits the places you can shoot him significantly.

Hm. Well, it depends on how many people he has infected. If none, then I suppose CH can VERY CAREFULLY walk away, and once out of range he can just pull out a rocket launcher and hit him with that, since it's 8-C.

If he can't get out of range, i suppose he can just as carefully life the rocket launcher up with his foot, or simply walk in the fight with it equipped.

I mean, he'd probably just slide his feet on the ground. kinda like a penguin you know. a penguin with a rocket launcher

It would also start affecting everybody around the area as soon as he activates it, so everyone in Central Park who even slightly moves downwards becomes a corpse, and it continues spreading endlessly until it ***** up the entire city.

Yeah, that's what I was asking. Anyway, considering that, I'd say CH takes it with difficulty.

Yeah, but the explosions could be big enough to reach ciocco anyway.

He could doge the missiles, or just keep going after having his limbs damaged, as long as it isn't in a fatal spot, all of which would be protected by Green Day, specially since Ciocco has vast knowledge on human anatomy an knowns what parts of his body are the most important ones to protect. The dude can stay alive and fighting as just a head and an arm.

That's true, yes, it's a really tricky battle for CH. I'm gonna look for the strongest 8-C weaponry.

Hold up I just realized.

CH could throw a nervine gas grenade.

The scaling is a little long, but the character he scale from get their 8-C from being slightly weaker than Jotaro who has a 1 Ton feat.

Also, good luck throwing something wihout moving downwards even a few centimeters while being kilometers away.

Wait, why kilometers away? anyway this looks like a ciocco win

Intelligence doesn't really get you past a green invisible non-corporeal 8-C punching ghost that creates an endlessly spreading virus which makes your entire body rot in the moment you move a few centimeters downwards, but whatever.

I could definitely see CH winning, but I think Cioccolata would win it more often than not.

Back