• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs. 2018 Venom

Jinsye

She/Her
Ohboi

9-B Venom, CH has prior knowledge and 2 hours of prep, he's restricted to 9-B and 9-C weapons only.

Fight takes place in a random forest

Speed is equal

Who wins

Mami's Winrate but slightly better: 0

A turd in the wind: 0

Unless CH brings a transmitter to play he frequency that hurts venom or flamethrower I'm pretty sure CH loses this in a random forest even with.

With all of Composite Human's senses and abilities and with Venom likely underestimating the human from the very start, I'd say the CH could whip up the right things in the two hours and **** up Venom. I vote for Composite Human.

I don't see where underestimation comes from. Any time Venom has fought a human he's always gone for the kill with Eddie failing to stop him sometimes.

How does prep time work? Is CH given the materials to make the items? I'd assume something that complicated would take longer than two hours to make.

With the strength, speed, charisma, knowledge, and whatnot of a composite human, I'd say CH has a good chance of getting just about anything he wants to get his hands on.

Edit: Such as a bomb.

So what does it have to do to get a dirty bomb? How are they used? You compared it to nukes and those have to be dropped from planes.

They can be activated with buttons most of the time, as they lack an actual explosion.

He could also simply put the whole forest full of amplifiers and proceed to use his sound weakness.

More or less, the bottom line is he's going to think of it. If we can think of it, CH can think of it better. And, with CH's skills, he'd be able to perform it all, too. Although short prep times like this can devolve to where is his starting location and nearby locations, so that's always an annoying factor.

So wouldn't the human just die too since radiations works on people?

Does prep time mean they get to booby trap the forest ahead of time or does he have to go to the forest after finding a dirty bomb in two hours?

Prep time =/= rigging the location they fight at

That being said, CH with prep time completely screws over Venom, especially with speed equal. Might even be a stomp in CH's favour

Couldn't CH also start some kind of forest fire to severely hamper Venom's movement? Not to mention that the guy has an inherent weakness to heat.

Yea, if CH thought Venom would sneak attack him, he'd set everything ablaze so Venom has to come at him face-first. Preferably into a flamethrower.

Composite Human's stealth mastery + the fact that trying to get a clean shot with a large object like a tree is very hard in a forest

DragonEmperor23 said:
Doesn't enhances senses neg human stealth mastery?
Considering how many animals have that and how hunters still do fine, as well as people who can escape police search teams with dogs and stuff, probably not.

Yeah but that's the hunter hunting the animals. Venom would see the human at the beginning and be the one hunting. For the people escaping police dogs, how good are their senses?

The animals still get to try to detect hunters with their senses. Their position there is not really relevant.

iirc bloodhounds are among the dogs used.

A dirty bomb is designed to spread radiation btw. Not like a nuke where its used for a far stronger explosion, radioactive material is combined with like a regular bomb. Given that some militaries have these and CH has the knowledge of literally everybody ever, they should be able to get one or the resources in time.

There's also the possibility of digging out a safe bunker of some sort then just burning dow nthe entire forest to let venom die of the heat.

Yeah but the animals aren't actively looking for the hunters. It's the difference between hearing background noise as you're working on your daily tasks and intently listening for something specific.

Wouldn't it just kill CH too since he doesn't have radiation resistance? CH would have to dig out an entire bunker before Venom finds him which makes a lot of noise.

Just get a hazmat suit them. Those aren't even that hard to get ahold of.

Venom doesn't have prep.

Are Hazmat suits radiation proof to the point that they can completely resist the effects of a dirty bomb?

I know, nothing in my statement implies that. Prep =/= getting to build a bunker in the fighting grounds before the other opponent gets there.

Pretty sure they should be sufficient, considering there are dedicated anti radiation versions.

But that's what CH can use its prep for.

Can they get that and a dirty bomb in 2 hours? How are dirty bombs deployed?

I thought preptime just meant they could get equipment and stuff for the battle, not actively boobytrap/pre make safe spots in the fighting grounds.

With the knowledge of literally everyone yeah. A dirty bomb is deployed like literally any other bomb.

No I'm pretty sure they can do that sort of stuff, especially considering this is a composite Human we're talking about. Smart people don't tend to fight fair.

Not necessarily. Terrorists have tried to make them before, for instance.

I'm pretty sure its allowed. I've used it as an argument with CH and some other characters before and people were fine with it.

Back