• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human, again vs. Terrarian, again.

Jinsye

She/Her
This time I'll try and make it fair.

CH's got a Smith & Wesson Model 500, Machete, 5 M67 Fragmentation Grenades and a Elephant Gun. He has has unlimited ammo for his Wesson, but alot of ammo for his Elephant Gun (Not unlimited). If this is a stomp in Terrarian's favor, I'll let CH have unlimited ammo, and SWAT armor.

Terrarian has his copper weaponry, (Shortsword, Axe, Pickaxe. No armor), and a bow with unlimited arrows. If this is a stomp in CH's favor, I'll let Terrarian have wooden armor and a limited amount of flaming arrows to go with his normal arrows.

Speed Equalized

Who wins?

Terraria: 3

Composite Human: 0

Actually, I just meant his starting gear of his Shortsword, Pickaxe, and Axe.

Not the actual armor.

Probably should clarify that

Well if that's the case, the Terrarian seems to have higher AP via being able to shatter feet cubes of stone and superior regen to shrug off most things that will actually hurt him. He also has decent ranged game too, so likely a win for the Terrarian.

The kind of feat that the Terrarian does can reach up to 9-A depending how big the rock is. Not the case here but still.

Umm....

Terrarian is still 9-B here.

The rock isn't particularly big per say, a foot It's not as big as the Silverfish busting through a meters worth.

Well while it's not that far off, it's certainly not 9-A. Not sure what the exact gap is, but CH certainly has skills and versatility to make up for it somewhat (Though still ends up losing)

CH also has that insane intelligence advantage.

He still loses imo.

9-B is a large tier, Terrarian can be thousands of times stronger than CH and still be 9-B.

Gargoyle One said:
Then why did you make it?

Huh? It's just my opinion.

People can disagree, and I can be quite biased towards franchises I like.

Gargoyle One said:
You can't be biased when making matches, that's literally against the rules.

Dude, I try to not do that.

If I was that biased I would let Terrarian have his entire copper set. It's just that I like Terraria more than Real Life. So my brain tells me to lean on it more.

I'm not mad when it loses.

Also this match was made before and it was called a stomp in the Terrarians favor., so I adjusted it alot.

Here's the old thread btw

This would be better if we could know how strong the Terrarian is, but if he is close to 9-A, CH can't do any damage to him.

Therefir said:
This would be better if we could know how strong the Terrarian is, but if he is close to 9-A, CH can't do any damage to him.
Should I upgrade CH's weapons?

Back