• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Godzilla vs Dimensional Horror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf this isn't a non fiction verse, the Black Hole could have been just Planet Level, instead of Large Star Level, i know it sounds like downplay, but still, also, Godzilla's cells were Crystallised in it, so it doesn't actually scale to normal Godzilla. A few cells might be able to survive, but his full body might get destroyed, which happens a lot in fiction.

Godzilla absorbed the energy of stars after the black hole, so it's quite possible it boosted his regen, though i am not going to say it did for sure.

EDIT: I was right, he can survive as cells while his main body is destroyed.

@Kaiser

I know it wasn't really debunked in the last one, but it's also never been proved, so it's just best to be done with it and move on, or make a new thread, and ask for this to be put on hold.

Godzilla via Reactive Adaptation, Rage Power, Barriers, Gravity null, etc, unless the Dimensional Horror is like hundreds of times Large Star Base line, as Godzilla is only a few times Baseline. But his force fields would be ineffective against DH for obvious reasons.

Tbf this isn't a non fiction verse, the Black Hole could have been just Planet Level, instead of Large Star Level, i know it sounds like downplay, but still, also, Godzilla's cells were Crystallised in it, so it doesn't actually scale to normal Godzilla. A few cells might be able to survive, but his full body might get destroyed, which happens a lot in fiction.

What do you mean? There's nothing stating it wasn't a real black hole at all for this one. Crystals don't usually protect genetic tissue from being ripped apart in a black hole. Nothing that comes from life would naturally survive in a black hole. That's how it's a feat. Why wouldn't it scale to normal Godzilla when it was his DNA? And no normal cells would survive in a black hole.

I know it wasn't really debunked in the last one, but it's also never been proved, so it's just best to be done with it and move on, or make a new thread, and ask for this to be put on hold.

Should I make another thread?

I didn't say this isn't a real black hole, i implied that it might not be a stellar black hole, i chose my choice in wording wrong. This is not real life, these crystals could help against the black hole in a fictional verse. It's good to see how you totally ignored the link that proves my last part being true, and how you completley ignored that he might have only regenerated due to extra solar energy.

If you want.

This is not real life, these crystals could help against the black hole in a fictional verse

Occam's Razor

It's good to see how you totally ignored the link that proves my last part being true, and how you completley ignored that he might have only regenerated due to extra solar energy

It's literally a different thing entirely. I didn't respond to it because I had no need to. Who mentioned Regenerationn also?

That's a bad argument, just saying that doesn't disprove my point at all, especially since this verse is extremely shaky on real life physical laws as well.

No it's damn not, if his entire body was destroyed, his cells would be as well. That point is that Godzilla might not normally be able to even reform in a black hole without the energy of stars.

@Fhfhg

You can't reform in a black hole. Ever. A black hole is a 1-D singularity of infinite density that completely shreds matter and absorbs it. To survive the power of a black hole without resistance to one would require High 3-A durability. Star energy or no star energy, Godzilla is absolutely dead as crap without resistance to it.

Understandable. That last bit wasn't really my point, it's reforming outside of it and the fact that his cells can withstand what his whole body would be destroyed from.

@Kaiser

IDC if you disprove my points, i'm going to be done with this thread, we are already discussing Godzilla else where. I'm just going to conceed.

That's a bad argument, just saying that doesn't disprove my point at all, especially since this verse is extremely shaky on real life physical laws as well.

So why need to push it even further? Also, it's always been vaguely realistic. You can't just assume random things.

No it's damn not, if his entire body was destroyed, his cells would be as well. That point is that Godzilla might not normally be able to even reform in a black hole without the energy of stars.

His cells survived in the black hole; it directly said such. So this creature's hax would be nothing special to him.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Fhfhg
You can't reform in a black hole. Ever. A black hole is a 1-D singularity of infinite density that completely shreds matter and absorbs it. To survive the power of a black hole without resistance to one would require High 3-A durability. Star energy or no star energy, Godzilla is absolutely dead as crap without resistance to it.
the Dimensional Tidal are do the same thing to Godzillla,beside Godzilla got Null Gravity Barrier so DH's black hole can't suck it in even it near Godzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back