• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Fish vs Composite Snake

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Speed equalized if necessary. Also, feel free to bring up any fishy/snakey abilities that weren't included in the profiles. We all know darn well we likely didn't cover all of them.

The fight takes place in a swamp. The fish is in the water by default, and the snake is on land.

Rainbow trout transparent
Cobra-snake-transparent-image

I would say the fish (if the battle takes place in water only), but if there is land nearby, the snake is patient enough to wait for the fish to come to shallow waters and drag it onto the land.

Composite Snake... probably... ?

Still, Snake. As stated, snake could easily just wait for a fish to come to shallow waters.

In Grudgeman's scenario I'm going with the almighty Fish since the snake should have little reason to avoid the water, after all it's only a fish and its instincts don't have any records of being severely threatened by mere fish.

The fish can actually walk on land by virtue of the Mudfish. So I don't think being on land is going to hinder the fish too much.

Still gonna edit the post, though.

I would go with the fish here(Not a close match). The marlin is very fast, and with the weight of some of the largest fish could gore the snake. The snake does make up for the massive speed difference with its OHKO-like effect with venom, but I don't see it getting a chance to hit before getting killed by the possible 9-A Composite Fish. If the Snake has fast enough reactions, it may get a hit, and then it's all over at that point.

The fish win in water, and has a possibility of win in land: the fish has better defense, with spines that can pirece in the snake, not sure how many poison is necesary, but it only need 1.2 mg to kill a adult human. Futhermore, contriction ins't an option due the poison and bioelectricity, with 400 - 500 V and more of 1k Hz, if not paralize the snake it can cause heartattack.

Back