• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
speed is equalized, takes place in mobius. who wins and why

1198140-arceusanime style
The God of the Pokemon Multiverse.

Super Sonic Render
what super saiyan would be with an anthropomorphic animal

I heard post Archie sonic is stronger sooo if it was post Archie sonic it would have been tough but this this I go for the reasons above

they can both time stop, and have high level reality warping, sonic can also time travel, resist reality warping, and is immune to powerful magic, sonic can win this.

I still give the win to Sonic. He resisted reality warping from a being that should be far superior to Arceus(Enerjak).

Arceus. His conceptual manipulation is helpful, as he could GER Sonic by messing with the concept of willpower, mindwipe Sonic via manipulating the concept of knowledge, make Sonic unwilling to fight by screwing with emotion's concept. Has much superior manipulation of time and space. Antimatter attacks, and probably superior reality warping, as Sonic only to my knowledge went against Enerjak avatars, while Arceus is superior to Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina who are 2-C as well.

Arceus should technically be immune to reality warping as well via his plate hax. Arceus's plates were capable of nullifying out Dialga and Palkia's Roar of Time and Spacial rend simutaneously and that was just an incomplete Arceus.

To be perfectly honest shoudn't the Creation Trio's attacks in general be time-space based? When they fought Darkrai in the anime movie they erased the space-time around Darkrai without even needing to use their signature moves. They just launched an Aura Sphere and Hyper Beam and when it hit Darkrai thats when he got erased

Arceus. However, SONIC 2-B?! AHAHAHAHA! Don't make me laugh. A headgehog....being that powerfuL?! AHAHAHAHAH! What type of drugs were the creators on when they came up with that? SPEED DIAL?! AHAHAHAHAH....get it...because...it's...I...I need to stop.

So, while we have a marvel badass like thanos using the infinity gaunlet to destroy multi universes while rating at around 2B-1C, and while we have a former titan of the pantheon in WC having the powers to destroy multi galaxies, if not multiuniverses, rivaling even at around a 2-A, you guys have them? Let me see what they are, a weird looking flower that magicly gets a 2-A for god knows what, and a weird looking rich family with weak mortal weapons and pathetic mortal lives with no powers at all getting tier ******* 1s.

MAKES ALL THE ******* SENSE NOW DOES IT?! I don't get anime sometimes...nor anything having to do with japanese culture. What's next, a man that can one punch anything, other than one punching a good show? Oh wait..OPM...SHIT!

Back