• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commander Shepard vs Hank J Wimbleton 0-7-0

What's the limit on that tac bar thing?
basically, it runs on stamina which each time he does the bar goes down, once he loses his bar, his tac bar is replaced with a 'novice' version, which allows the same thing but instead of outright misses theres a chance he might get grazed instead.

once that runs out, he'll finally run out of his instinctive reaction. but even then he can manually dodge. if he isn't hit for a handful of seconds, his tac bar recharges and he'll be able to continue instinctively dodging again.

I see, that will make tagging him difficult. Though Shep can also bullet time himself on the topic of that, there was also that time Garrus did this and Shep is far superior to his aim. Being even grazed by cryo ammo would be bad as each shot you take freezes and slows you more and more. Plus Shep has guns that can put out loads of rounds down range and be reloaded by just a button press.

I guess with all this being said since OPs are allowed to vote on threads I'm thinking how the fight plays out is Shep and Hank are comparable in skill so Shep can have a chance with his various powers. Cryo ammo into concussive shot to shatter should be a reliable option for him and medigel and immunity keeping him in the fight. Hank prolly takes this though with his IR making it harder to hit him and multiple tries in the long run though I guess.

Back