• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Comic republic general discussion Thread

comic-republic-poster.jpg

Link to the website

Anyone check out sone issues of the verse yet?
Not yet as I stated in the MCU thread when team profile I had worked on prior for the Master of The Mystic arts was brought up, I've not been working on or touching anything else from other verses because I've been going at it fully reading through indexing, creating many calcs for, and creating many profiles and blogs to introduce a verse to the wiki

It's especially taxing on the ability side of thing for the verse aside from my calcs because bruh are they absolutely haxxy as **** and I've never really had to write out one of those long as descriptions for abilities I'm gonna have a lot of text walls on these profiles due to the sheer ******* hax and statements

Not yet as I stated in the MCU thread when team profile I had worked on prior for the Master of The Mystic arts was brought up, I've not been working on or touching anything else from other verses because I've been going at it fully reading through indexing, creating many calcs for, and creating many profiles and blogs to introduce a verse to the wiki

It's especially taxing on the ability side of thing for the verse aside from my calcs because bruh are they absolutely haxxy as **** and I've never really had to write out one of those long as descriptions for abilities I'm gonna have a lot of text walls on these profiles due to the sheer ******* hax and statements
Oh ok good luck on that then, I’ll just post scans occasionally in the thread. Also what hax do they have?

Some absolutely ******* insane degree of Acausality, Retrocognition, Reality warping and time manipulation, loads of resistances and a bunch of shit so insane I don't even know how to properly index or start from, hell even the shit I talked about is still very watered down in my a general sense of me just giving an ability name because it gets crazy

this is probably the most basic stuff when it comes to real hax but even this has plenty of layers on top of it to make it more insane of a thing than it sounds

green hair guy also has some insane kinda multiple selves stuff with own past and future selfs that are somehow immune to changes of time but also exist within his own sorta metal dimension that transcends space time and survives loops and resetting of timelines. can also house other peoples souls there as well as well as real objects

can't even try mindhaxing and a bunch of other shit like i'm not even scratching the surface

this is probably the most basic stuff when it comes to real hax but even this has plenty of layers on top of it to make it more insane of a thing than it sounds

green hair guy also has some insane kinda multiple selves stuff with own past and future selfs that are somehow immune to changes of time but also exist within his own sorta metal dimension that transcends space time and survives loops and resetting of timelines. can also house other peoples souls there as well as well as real objects

can't even try mindhaxing and a bunch of other shit like i'm not even scratching the surface

Oh ya I remember this, it’s on webtoon. I haven’t read it in awhile

Also started the Might of Guardian prime since as you said he's the verses "superman" and seems to have ties to a lot of the other stories
Ya for the most part, he kicks stuff off in the verse in terms of being the first modern superhero in the verse like Dceu Superman. There’s also the galactic core, but you can read that at any point tbh since it hasn’t tied into earth yet

Ya for the most part, he kicks stuff off in the verse in terms of being the first modern superhero in the verse like Dceu Superman. There’s also the galactic core, but you can read that at any point tbh since it hasn’t tied into earth yet
Oh thank god I'm already dreading potentially missing stuff from not having read another storyline that's connected to something

Oh thank god I'm already dreading potentially missing stuff from not having read another storyline that's connected to something
Will there is an actual timeline of stuff on the site but I’d suggest just reading might of guardian prime,guardian prime Genesis(after might of gp issue 6)hero generation(after might of gp issue 2), aje, ireti bidemi, metella then read the first and second part of vanguard. Then Eru, visionary and then vanguard overwhatch. You can read avonome but she has only been mentioned like once outside her series so she’s not to important right now

Back