• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Comic Book Team vs Manga Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
R1: SSJ2 Buu Saga Goku and Current Luffy vs Symbiote/Iron Spider Spider-Man and The Flash (Barry) Normal Speed Force

R2: Current Naruto and Ichigo vs Endo-Sym/Bleeding Edge Iron Man vs Hellbat/ JusticeBuster Batman

R3: Majin Vegeta and Natsu vs Savage Hulk and Base Superman

R4: Saitama and Gon vs Base Thor and Shazam

R5: Blood Lusted Light and Ryuk vs Deadpool and Deathstroke

R6: Tori-Bot and Kami-Tenchi vs The One Above All and The Presence

Edit: Sorry this breaks a bunch of rules. I am kinda a noon on this wiki, despite using it a lot. I will take this to help me learn from my mistakes.

Sorry, but I must close this. This kinda breaks a bunch of rules.

1, multiple rounds are frowned upon. 2, massive stomps in AP, durability, and speed in every match. 3, Dragon Ball vs Marvel/DC is banned. 4, no using characters without profiles. And 5, tier 0s aren't allowed in legitimate matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back