• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I would like to wright a story about an "OmniDere," please help me.

dere dere (ÒâçÒâ¼ÒâçÒâ¼) meaning to become 'lovey dovey'

Tsundere, from tsun tsun (ÒâäÒâ│ÒâäÒâ│), meaning to turn away in disgust

Yandere, from yanderu (þùàÒéôÒüºÒéï), meaning (mentally or emotionally) ill

Kuudere, from cool

Well for one that's Type 4 madness manipulation for being an absolutely incomprehensible eldrich nightmare

Because it's wierd

... Wait that shouldn't stop these sorts of people

I guess they forget about it

this sounds like one of those meta manga ideas

No, or I dunno, I don't really deal much in this sorta thing aside from when the memes smell about right

Just a passing thought, really.

Not every "-dere" archetype is described here. This blog shows you what kinds of "-dere" archetypes can be seen. Tsundere, yandere, deredere, kuudere, kamidere, himedere, dandere, coodere, undere, mayadere. Yet, many more "-dere" archetypes can be described! Combining them altogether is extremely problematic, but as strange as it seems, can be done.

The easiest way to make an omnidere character is to give them moodswinging personality, but it is not a true omnidere character, right?

Deredere + kuudere? Hard one! Let's try out the moodswinging personality method and the plain combination method. Alice is a not-so-sweet, but caring girl, yet her energetic side is somewhat presented. She is enjoying things that she loves in a calm way, yet you don't see a smile on her because of the mental trauma she got when she was injured by a fire event that happened to her 10 years ago. So, Alice got to know that she will improve herself and be cautious of whatever is happening around her. She may not do things nicely because she lost faith in cute and nice things, so she prefers not to focus on them and alternatively she aims for things done carefully, workmanlikely, for long-term purpose and with high durability. While Alice seems to be locked, but if you wish to have relations with her, you can do it freely without projecting any harm. If you will be trustful and reliable with her, she will reply to you with trust and reliance in no time as well. Alice has a few friends, but she is completely sane on her own because of her rich inward world. I'm sorry for this low quality description :D, I have no experience in writing stories!

P.S.: I wrote it because there are literally no productive replies.

Tsundere, yandere, deredere, kuudere, kamidere, himedere, dandere, coodere, undere, mayadere, sadodere and masodere are all the deres that I can think of.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Tsundere, yandere, deredere, kuudere, kamidere, himedere, dandere, coodere, undere, mayadere, sadodere and masodere are all the deres that I can think of.
Makes the situation even worse. Two additional archetypes, huh?

Sadly, I can't help there as long as the time prep is lower than week. Again, I'm sorry :(

For me one of those interesting simple combinations is derekamihimedere (Deredere + kamidere + himedere), but tsunderekamihimedere (Tsundere + deredere + kamidere + himedere) is even more interesting. Imagine Eclipse, a girl, who thinks that she is a godlike queen of the Universe, who [Eclipse] does take care of the said Universe, all the arounding nature, her friends and her own things while willing to be rude with somebody she will see as an alien. That would be hilarious!

For a theme of the omnidere character I'd choose Waterflame - Clutterfunk, but it doesn't reflect every characteristic of the omnidere character. This theme mostly works for a moodswinging personality.
Waterflame - Clutterfunk (HD)
Waterflame - Clutterfunk (HD)

I forgot about this omnidere thread. I was about to write a fast-ish story about tsunderekamihimedere (How do you write it rightly?), but meh, I'll do it later. I'll try to be more active and write a conceptual story about how bakabotsundere (bakadere (a stupid sweet char with the focus on stupid) + bodere (shy about the subject, wich results in violence and they [bodere] use fists instead of words) + tsundere (obvious one) + deredere (Why I put deredere in every hole???)) character would be introduced and presented.

Btw about deredere + kuudere, that may be... kind of kuudere with more focus on deredere??? Yep, I got confused. Any response from personality analysis experts would be appropriated.

Back