• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

The giant Hellblaze began trudging their way towards the group. Shaking the ground with each step as they threw a large glob of molten lava at them
"I'll have to give every fiber of my being" Noah said before concentrating, she squeezed her abilities to the maximum to control all the metal with which she had contact while she was in that abandoned nuclear plant(Also Nutzlos' knife), she also attracted the metal from her surroundings.

As if she were Magneto, Noah formed an entire metal barrier that blocked the Hellblazers' attack, but it wouldn't hold for long.

She fell on her legs for performing such an action that made her exceed her limits.

"I'll have to give every fiber of my being" Noah said before concentrating, she squeezed her abilities to the maximum to control all the metal with which she had contact while she was in that abandoned nuclear plant(Also Nutzlos' knife), she also attracted the metal from her surroundings.

As if she were Magneto, Noah formed an entire metal barrier that blocked the Hellblazers' attack, but it wouldn't hold for long.

She fell on her legs for performing such an action that made her exceed her limits.
(Nice idea of having Nutzlos knife arrive, but I guess it would be delayed given it's far away, making it a sort of an epic entrance)

"Oh dear." Damian says as he notices the rest of his group missing.

Damian then activates Chopper's speakers and angrily yells into the microphone,
"EFRAIN!"

"Oh dear." Damian says as he notices the rest of his group missing.

Damian then activates Chopper's speakers and angrily yells into the microphone,
"EFRAIN!"
In one of the calmest voices possible, Efrain said.

"What is it?"
'
His voice can be heard yet he is never found.

Last edited:
"Very well." Damian say getting out of the helicopter.
As Damian makes his way to HQ, Efrain appeared as he entered the facility, coming out from seemingly nowhere as the crowd of people goes back to their daily duties as citizens.

Inside, he walked towards the meeting room and sat on the very east side of the oval table.

Their aura caused the metal around them to soften, allowing them to walk through it quite easily as the metal began to become molten, giving them "more fuel" so to speak.
Jack started to use his sword to freeze the hellblazers.

"Lets go." he said before hitting them with his sword
They let out a small roar as hurl a large fire ball at him. The heat from their aura was intense, it would likely cause physical detriments if they stayed near it for too long

"Okay, new plan" Noah took out her shovel that she had lent Jack earlier, and then began to throw large amounts of sand to the Hellblaze at superhuman speed, Sand works like other extinguishing materials by absorbing heat and suffocating the fire by cutting down the oxygen supplies

"I assumed that you had a reason for making me individually in charge of an inexperienced group with infighting on that mission without any protective gear or a method of getting the bacteria without taking the core itself. They are clearly not ready and that mission could have easily just been me with Sam or hell just me." Damian says

"I assumed that you had a reason for making me individually in charge of an inexperienced group with infighting on that mission without any protective gear or a method of getting the bacteria without taking the core itself. They are clearly not ready and that mission could have easily just been me with Sam or hell just me." Damian says
"Division Thrones is still an experimental group, so there's the benefit of the doubt. You are right about me simply sending you or any of the high officials, but adding Nuntius to that problem, he could more likely capitalize on this chance and perform a raid given they now have a power-negating member. I guess it's a test to see if they're truly worthy of being a part of Henosis. Should they succeed, strength will be their reward...

Should they fail, Death is the price they'll have to pay..."

Efrain now changed his tone into a slightly sincere voice, one that is familiar to those who've known him in his golden age.

Jack began to swing his sword towards the fireball to freeze it
With their flames far hotter than before, the cooling of the sword didn't seem to be as effective. Being closer to room temperature as the two effectively canceled each other out, the fire ball exploding upon coming into contact with his sword
"Okay, new plan" Noah took out her shovel that she had lent Jack earlier, and then began to throw large amounts of sand to the Hellblaze at superhuman speed, Sand works like other extinguishing materials by absorbing heat and suffocating the fire by cutting down the oxygen supplies
The sand does cause a bit of an issue, though due to their large surface area and not being entirely composed of fire and being part magma and volcanic rock the effect isn't too noticeable aside from staggering them for a moment. With which they retaliate by opening their mouth and firing a beam of concentrated fire at Noah

The sand does cause a bit of an issue, though due to their large surface area and not being entirely composed of fire and being part magma and volcanic rock the effect isn't too noticeable aside from staggering them for a moment. With which they retaliate by opening their mouth and firing a beam of concentrated fire at Noah
(Maybe after Oliver's post, this could be a go signal for Nutzlos or Dene)
Gigantic bullets are fired from the plane as it hits the open mouth and several other body parts.

Noah jumped out of the way rolling for a moment, then scrambled to her feet, concentrated to hit the ground with both hands and forcefully lifting large chunks of dirt and stone, enough to engulf a truck, and hurled them at the Hellblaze, infusing with her power to make these debris dangerous for a Waterboarder

With their flames far hotter than before, the cooling of the sword didn't seem to be as effective. Being closer to room temperature as the two effectively canceled each other out, the fire ball exploding upon coming into contact with his sword
"**** i need a new tactic." he said after the fireball.

(Maybe after Oliver's post, this could be a go signal for Nutzlos or Dene)
Gigantic bullets are fired from the plane as it hits the open mouth and several other body parts.
Similar tithe metal tossed at them before it didn't cause much problems for the Waterboarder due to their aura softening the metal before it reached them. Causing it to splash into a pile of goop on contact and add to their mass as it become molten hot.
Noah jumped out of the way rolling for a moment, then scrambled to her feet, concentrated to hit the ground with both hands and forcefully lifting large chunks of dirt and stone, enough to engulf a truck, and hurled them at the Hellblaze, infusing with her power to make these debris dangerous for a Waterboarder
They retaliated by throwing a slag of molten rock at the dirt and stone

Similar tithe metal tossed at them before it didn't cause much problems for the Waterboarder due to their aura softening the metal before it reached them. Causing it to splash into a pile of goop on contact and add to their mass as it become molten hot.
The metal that had added to their mass burst into a crystal as it starts to grow from the inside and out.
(Explanation: Dene can create and control his own bullets, which either could be the usual bullets [metal] or something else [the crystal material that his flowers are made out of, which is very durable]. He basically used the metal as a shell and have the crystal be inside, so that it would be mistaken for an actual giant bullet)

The metal that had added to their mass burst into a crystal as it starts to grow from the inside and out.
(Explanation: Dene can create and control his own bullets, which either could be the usual bullets [metal] or something else [the crystal material that his flowers are made out of, which is very durable]. He basically used the metal as a shell and have the crystal be inside, so that it would be mistaken for an actual giant bullet)
They grabbed onto the crystal and began melting it by secreting fire from there hands (I think it's possible. Apparently crystal melting point is similar to metal) as they start stepping closer to the source of the bullet.

Noah after seeing that her attempt to crush the Waterboarder and extinguish it with the pieces of stone and soil did not work, she began to run towards it, dodging any attack she could.

She didn't need to get too close for this so she wouldn't get burned to a great extent, electricity began to form in her hand.

They grabbed onto the crystal and began melting it by secreting fire from there hands (I think it's possible. Apparently crystal melting point is similar to metal) as they start stepping closer to the source of the bullet.
"Oh, so you're approaching me?" Dene taunted the creature as he stood here, arms crossed as he began summoning a battalion of flowers, guns, and all forms of artillery he could conjure.

"Pull up then, ************!"
He began firing Packet-filled crystal bullets as they begin to move in absurd directions, attempting to immobilize their movement.

"Oh, so you're approaching me?" Dene taunted the creature as he stood here, arms crossed as he began summoning a battalion of flowers, guns, and all forms of artillery he could conjure.
(Dio reference detected)
He began firing Packet-filled crystal bullets as they begin to move in absurd directions, attempting to immobilize their movement.
(remember that Detain has a limited quantity of Packet)

Noah after seeing that her attempt to crush the Waterboarder and extinguish it with the pieces of stone and soil did not work, she began to run towards it, dodging any attack she could.

She didn't need to get too close for this so she wouldn't get burned to a great extent, electricity began to form in her hand.
They didn't notice them charging due to being distracted by Dene. Though you may want to charge up a lot, don't think magma or volcanic rock conduct electricity well

The bullets didn't seem to bother them much as their sheer heat evaporated the packets with their body taking the shards pretty easily. It did slow them down though as they slammed their hands into the ground, causing cracks to form. They stayed their as the ground started to shake and grow hot, it would soon grow to a point that those standing on it would have their feet burned.

Back