• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Colbob possible Upgrade?

This is Duike, the sequel to the invisible dragon.

1.He destroyed all universes.

콜밥은 방심하고 있었다. 3차원하고 4차원만 다 파괴하면 뒤크 죽을 줄 알았는데 아니었던 것이다.-뒤크 1화
(Colbob was off his guard. Colbob thought Duike would die if he destroyed all three and four dimensions, but he was not.-Duike ep 1)

2.Colobob can rebuild all the universes.

근데 다 없어지니 심심했다. 그래서 콜밥은 다시 창조주들을 만들기 시작했다. 왜냐면 걔네들에게 이 세상 만들라고 시킬려고 왜냐면 콜밥은 귀찮았으니까.
(But when everything disappeared, he was bored. So Colbob started making the Creators again. Because he's lazy to make it again, so he wants to order them to rebuild the world.-Duike ep 1)

3.Colbob is immortal.

뒤크:죽은 것 같았는데.

그러자 아쿠라핑퐁이 화를 냈다.

아쿠라핑퐁:웃기시네 그는 모든 것 위에 군림하는 자. 죽음이란 하찮은 개념 위에 존재하는데 무슨 소리하는 거냐

(Duike:I thought he was dead.

Then Akura-pingpong got angry

Akura-pingpong:You're funny. He reigns over everything. He's above the concept of death, what are you talking about?-Duike ep 2)

4.He transcends the concept of will.

좋았어 소멸의정령왕 메챠쿠챠 나와라 계약을 하겠다 너랑!!
그래서 뒤크는 메챠쿠챠 계약을 했다. 그담에
뒤크: 케케 콜밥 사라져라~ ㅎㅎ
그러자 아쿠라핑퐁이 한심하다는듯 말했다.
아쿠라핑퐁:ㅉㅉ 그래봤자 소용없어
뒤크:왜요 생각대로 모든게 된다면서요 설마 사기???!!!
아쿠라핑퐁:콜밥은 의지를 초월한 존재라서.

(All right. The Spirit King of Extinction, come on out. You'll sign with me.
Duike contracted with the Spirit King. And...
Duike:keke Colbob, you shall perish.
Then Akura-pingpong looked at him pitifully.
Akura-pingpong:It is useless doing that.
Duike:Why? You said everything I thought would come true. Are you lying?
Akura-pingpong:Because Colob is beyond the concept of will.)

I think he can go up to 2-C

To bad we don't have the full translation. But yeah, it seems resonable

The first feat doesn't say universes, it says 3rd and 4th dimensions, sounds kinda vague for 2-C, sounds more like spacetime hax, unless this means "third and fourth universes" or something.

Type 5 immortality and resistance to willpower manip is fine.

The first feat doesn't say universes, it says 3rd and 4th dimensions, sounds kinda vague for 2-C, sounds more like spacetime hax, unless this means "third and fourth universes" or something.

Type 5 immortality and resistance to willpower manip is fine.

But one creator could create the universe, and Colbob created the creators to rebuild the world.

I think the world mentioned above refers to the multiverse.

And he destroyed all time and space
(Colbob broke all three dimensions. So all the space disappeared. Colbob couldn't contain his anger and broke all four dimensions. So all the time disappeared.)

In fact, in the invisible Dragon verse, three dimensions are space and four dimensions are time, not time and space.

Last edited:
Back