• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Code fights another swordsman|Code vs Mira (0-7-1) - GRACE OVER

Last edited:
So seeing as Code has the higher AP, this might seem to be on his favor, right? Wrong! Mira has several wincons, meanwhile, Code has little to none.

First of all, Mira has a passive aura that induces fear into her opponents that makes foes surrender. Code has shown no such feats of resisting fear of that magnitude, nor will he ever.

Second of all, Mira has the higher LS which is not that useful but just me wanting to hate on Code for some more.

Mira is also a better a martial artist and swordswoman, while Code is a fodder in terms of fighting.

Mira also has better feats of intelligence and analysis.

Mira also has the blade of Tathagata and durability negating techniques.

So all in all, my vote goes to Mira. And I always will be hating on Code.

Just remember that if Code has a thousand haters I am one fo them, if he has a hundred, I am one of them, if he has 10, I am one of them, if he has one single hater, I am that mf. And.. and if he has no haters, then consider me dead.

First of all, Mira has a passive aura that induces fear into her opponents that makes foes surrender. Code has shown no such feats of resisting fear of that magnitude, nor will he ever.
Actually high level Shinobi generally have similar aura to GoH characters. Even Orochimaru level characters could make Kakashi freeze in fear and see himself die.

And this Mira is only in the upper Priest level meaning her fear aura isn't that good yet. So fear hax are off the table.
Second of all, Mira has the higher LS which is not that useful but just me wanting to hate on Code for some more.
It's useful for when they clash their weapons and try to overpower each other. Like Code did with Boruto here.

While the initial clash would be decided with AP, if they try to push against each other it becomes a thing of LS.
Mira is also a better a martial artist and swordswoman, while Code is a fodder in terms of fighting.
I agree Mira definitely has better direct feats but Code is no fodder either. He has access to Isshikis millenia of combat experience and could fight TS Boruto pretty good.
Mira also has better feats of intelligence and analysis.
Yep Mira is MUCH smarter.
Mira also has the blade of Tathagata and durability negating techniques.
No. This is pre-timeskip Mira so no BoT. Mira still has decent durability negation but her kit is nowhere near as good as after the timeskip.

Also Code has movement advantage with claw marks. Now Mira should be able to keep up with them since she did manage to overcome teleportation through just smell before, but being able to zip around the marks is a solid advantage nonetheless

No. This is pre-timeskip Mira so no BoT. Mira still has decent durability negation but her kit is nowhere near as good as after the timeskip.
I think she had been given the sword at the end of the season 5? Am I trippin' again?

Anyways, did I mention that I hate Code? Probably not, so listen to this: I hate Code with a burning passion. So much so that if I had been held at a gunpoint and the only way to live was by saying I love Code, I would rather shoot myself in the balls then my head and die.

I think she had been given the sword at the end of the season 5? Am I trippin' again?
Yeah but that's ragnarok Mira who would scale to at least 4-C if not straight up 4-A. The thread is about world comp Mira who is low 5-B.
Anyways, did I mention that I hate Code? Probably not, so listen to this: I hate Code with a burning passion. So much so that if I had been held at a gunpoint and the only way to live was by saying I love Code, I would rather shoot myself in the balls then my head and die.
I mean I don't think there's a reason to hate him that much but idrc about that now.

Yeah but that's ragnarok Mira who would scale to at least 4-C if not straight up 4-A. The thread is about world comp Mira who is low 5-B.
Oooooooh! Still, I vote for Mira. But since I don't wanna sound bias (which I totally am. I hate Code, btw), I would say that Code would probably give Mira a lot of trouble with his superior strength and teleportation. But since Mira has dealt with such adversaries before, this shouldn't be much of a problem here. Her kit is probably gonna help her a lot, especially Marionette.

Oooooooh! Still, I vote for Mira.
Counted
But since I don't wanna sound bias (which I totally am. I hate Code, btw), I would say that Code would probably give Mira a lot of trouble with his superior strength and teleportation. But since Mira has dealt with such adversaries before, this shouldn't be much of a problem here. Her kit is probably gonna help her a lot, especially Marionette.
My take for now is that Mira most likely wins simply because she's too smart. The gap between her and Code is relatively small where she might even outgrow it mid right, and Mira is used to fighting far stronger opponents.

She beat Ilpyo, Kyoichi, and priest Ryu mainly thanks to her intelligence despite being at a physical disadvantage. She's especially good at catching people offguard, either by teleporting her sword into her hand at the last moment, or purposely dropping her sword to use barehanded sword style.

Wouldn't code technically blitz with shunshin, karma and teleportation all together? Actually, that's too far. All he has to do is wave his hands and his claw marks would be on mira. with that i think it's gg

Wouldn't code technically blitz with shunshin, karma and teleportation all together?
Mira can keep up with people much faster than her as well as with teleporters using her Analytical Prediction + has her own speed boost with BP. In a desperate situation she can also display 120-200% of her normal concentration.
Actually, that's too far. All he has to do is wave his hands and his claw marks would be on mira. with that i think it's gg
Claw marks can be dodged and Mira is used to being fragile in comparison to the opponent so she wouldn't let them touch her.

Mira can keep up with people much faster than her as well as with teleporters using her Analytical Prediction + has her own speed boost with BP. In a desperate situation she can also display 120-200% of her normal concentration.

Claw marks can be dodged and Mira is used to being fragile in comparison to the opponent so she wouldn't let them touch her.
1. naa man. First of all shunsin is blitz worthy so saying mira can keep up with a blitx worthy amp is already a big amp. I should not have to tell you about how much the karma amp is. At that point coupled with teleportation mira can't keep up.
2. No you can't dodge claw marks as they don't travel. It is instantenous and appears with a gesture of code arm. Mira is not dodging it. It also does not require touch. Against the guards he fought when he went to free ada in the anime he was in the air and waved his hand and his claw marks appeared on them and the floor behind. Against ada same thing, against kawaki same thing. In fact in character codes first move is to wave his hands and his claw marks appear on his opponent then he puts his hand through from his own end and stabs the person or enter through. Once the claw marks touch you no matter where you are you can't dodge. And all this is for limited code. Limitless code is so unrestricted he can cover something as big as the ten tails and control them. Sorry mira is toast

1. naa man. First of all shunsin is blitz worthy so saying mira can keep up with a blitx worthy amp is already a big amp.
A blitz worthy not perception blitz worthy. Mira was slower than Mori who was getting perception blitzed by Ilpyo and she could still react to him. Her profile also notes her reaction speed as higher than her base speed and even higher with BP.
I should not have to tell you about how much the karma amp is. At that point coupled with teleportation mira can't keep up.
Code starts at 10.14 Zettatons meaning he starts with karma active, so it actually won't amp his speed.
Mira could predict actual teleportation in a completely dark room. Code needs to physically enter his claw marks and can only pop out of his claw marks meaning Mira should have no issues predicting his teleportation.
2. No you can't dodge claw marks as they don't travel. It is instantenous and appears with a gesture of code arm.
Not really. He can make them appear on the ground with just a gesture but he's never done so with humans. We see him surround Boruto with them with a gesture but he only does so to humans with direct slashes.

So either he's stupid and it's not in character or it's a limitation of the technique.
Mira is not dodging it. It also does not require touch. Against the guards he fought when he went to free ada in the anime he was in the air and waved his hand and his claw marks appeared on them and the floor behind.
The way it looks is as if he sends it through shockwaves because he still has to swipe in their direction and he literally never does it against actually relative opponents like Kawaki, Boruto, Borushiki, or later Boruto in TBV. Even Hidari who has shown far better proficiency with them, basically just spawning them on sight, couldn't just pop them on Boruto or Sarada.
Once the claw marks touch you no matter where you are you can't dodge. And all this is for limited code. Limitless code is so unrestricted he can cover something as big as the ten tails and control them. Sorry mira is toast
Honestly no not really. Even if Code could just make them appear on Mira he's not landing a fatal hit on her due to her predictions and reaction speed. Especially since she would actually see him enter some claw marks before the teleportation.

And even if he managed to hit her it's not killing her. Miras AP is too close to Codes for a one shot and her AD would close the gap relatively fast.
And she is a ridiculous tank when it comes to damage. She could keep fighting with a pierced hand, full body sliced, thighs stabbed right through, a chest stab, and a missing arm.

If Code actually made a claw mark appear on her back she would probably just pull one of these and slice his throat.

A blitz worthy not perception blitz worthy. Mira was slower than Mori who was getting perception blitzed by Ilpyo and she could still react to him. Her profile also notes her reaction speed as higher than her base speed and even higher with BP.

Code starts at 10.14 Zettatons meaning he starts with karma active, so it actually won't amp his speed.
Mira could predict actual teleportation in a completely dark room. Code needs to physically enter his claw marks and can only pop out of his claw marks meaning Mira should have no issues predicting his teleportation.

Not really. He can make them appear on the ground with just a gesture but he's never done so with humans. We see him surround Boruto with them with a gesture but he only does so to humans with direct slashes.

So either he's stupid and it's not in character or it's a limitation of the technique.

The way it looks is as if he sends it through shockwaves because he still has to swipe in their direction and he literally never does it against actually relative opponents like Kawaki, Boruto, Borushiki, or later Boruto in TBV. Even Hidari who has shown far better proficiency with them, basically just spawning them on sight, couldn't just pop them on Boruto or Sarada.

Honestly no not really. Even if Code could just make them appear on Mira he's not landing a fatal hit on her due to her predictions and reaction speed. Especially since she would actually see him enter some claw marks before the teleportation.

And even if he managed to hit her it's not killing her. Miras AP is too close to Codes for a one shot and her AD would close the gap relatively fast.
And she is a ridiculous tank when it comes to damage. She could keep fighting with a pierced hand, full body sliced, thighs stabbed right through, a chest stab, and a missing arm.

If Code actually made a claw mark appear on her back she would probably just pull one of these and slice his throat.
1. What proof do you have that mira was slower than mori? she has AD and she has feats of reacting to ilpyo. why would you then say she is slower. Also actually shunshin does perception blitz depending on the case and it has blitz people with sharingan who have crazy reaction

2.Naa you're reading the profiles wrong. Base NL code is 10zt and then higher with karma. Her predicting teleportation is irelevant. Code wants you to know where he teleporting to but if you can't do anything you can't. You realise once it touches mira he starts using it to break her body into pieces right?

3. That's just head canon. The gesture is for the lent. It just spawns on the target as he draws it from where he is. He actually uses it against TE boruto who was relative to him and also against ADA, tried against code but well it got reflected.

4. Go and watch the fight with the guard. He pops his finger inside her chest and stabs her. How is she gonna move her chest away without the hand following her? Or he can just break her body into pieces like he did with the 10 tails

5. first of all code ap is already like 1.4 times above in base and he gets amped a lot with karma so he might not one shot but every hit would be serious damage. He does not even have to be near her so she is at a serious disadvantage. Sure she might have tenancity but eventually she is toast. She is not landing any goof hits on someone much faster than her and has regen. ALso tht mode won't do more than cut his spawned claw off of at all she manages to hurt him with the durability gap and he can simply just regen back .

1. What proof do you have that mira was slower than mori? she has AD and she has feats of reacting to ilpyo. why would you then say she is slower
Aside from their feats, executive P, Mira and the entire stadium believed she's weaker than Mori. Plus Mori completely speed blitzed the kraken Guy that literally beat Mira in the last fight they had before Ilpyo.
Also actually shunshin does perception blitz depending on the case and it has blitz people with sharingan who have crazy reaction
When has a sharingan user ever gotten perception blitzed by shunshin of someone equal to them? Someone like Deidara could react to Sasukes shunshin even without any precog hax.
2.Naa you're reading the profiles wrong. Base NL code is 10zt and then higher with karma.
Code is 10zt by being stronger than Jigen. There's no evidence his base scales to Jigen, he only does so with karma.
Her predicting teleportation is irelevant. Code wants you to know where he teleporting to but if you can't do anything you can't.
But Mira literally can? What's stopping her from just blocking his attack and slicing his throat?
You realise once it touches mira he starts using it to break her body into pieces right?
That literally never happened. Code doesn't have deconstruction on his profile and none of his abilities were shown to do so.
3. That's just head canon. The gesture is for the lent. It just spawns on the target as he draws it from where he is.
It's equally a headcanon that he can spawn it directly on people when he literally never does so despite it being logically a strategic choice. Or he doesn't consider it a strategic advantage so he wouldn't do it in character.
He actually uses it against TE boruto who was relative to him
Yeah when he slices through directly at him at close range.
4. Go and watch the fight with the guard. He pops his finger inside her chest and stabs her.
Because he swiped across him.

This is not something he can just pull on actually skilled characters. And if he succeeded and tried to attack her throat with his finger like against the guard Mira will just block and cut off that finger lol.
How is she gonna move her chest away without the hand following her?
By moving out of the way before the hand even reaches her? Idk what exactly are you asking here ngl.
Or he can just break her body into pieces like he did with the 10 tails
No? Why would he?
1. He only did it to a Juubi which has a very unique physiology being made entirely out of chakra.
2. Even the earth's WA Juubi was only 6-C to 6-B and that one was far larger and has already absorbed chakra from the planet while this actually lost chakra by being fodder for Jigen.
3. Code literally never uses it in combat situations making it not only out of character but also very likely not actually combat applicable.
5. first of all code ap is already like 1.4 times above in base
Code doesn't scale above Jigen in base be fr. Also SBA state the fighter starts in their strongest version which would mean Code should start with WK even if you think he scales to Jigen in base.
and he gets amped a lot with karma so he might not one shot but every hit would be serious damage.
And Mira massively upscales above her value as well. It's basically
Direct contract Mira > Lu Bu Mira > Mira with national treasure > base Mira ~ Kyoichi > 7.25 Zettatons
He does not even have to be near her so she is at a serious disadvantage.
Code has not fought a single person at long range. He attacked Boruto at close range even when he knew Boruto was going to use a new form of rasengan
Sure she might have tenancity but eventually she is toast.
Eventually won't happen tho. Miras air manipulation is a straight up one shot ability and so are her marionettes. And with her sword she directly targets vitals aiming for a one shot kill. Plus her desperation makes her grow stronger even faster so if she takes damage it gets even worse for Code.
She is not landing any goof hits on someone much faster than her
Code isn't "much faster than her" and she literally already did land hits on people much faster than her.
Codes only speed amp is shunshin.
Mira has type 2 BP meaning her speed amp is already far superior to her original already blitz tier speed amp.
and has regen.
Yes, LOW regen. That's not even enough to heal damage that would cause large scars, much less fatal attacks. And Code has no speed feats for his regen so even that low regen is not fast enough to make a difference in a fight.
ALso tht mode won't do more than cut his spawned claw off of at all she manages to hurt him with the durability gap and he can simply just regen back .
Code can't heal cut off fingers. You need regen 2 tiers higher than his for that
High-Low: The ability to regenerate severed fingers, toes, or ears, minor organ damage, and even potentially reattach lost limbs.
And Codes regen according to his profile takes multiple minutes. Meaning it's not really helping much in a combat against someone who will abuse literally anything she can to get the upper hand.

Overall majority of your arguments seem to be based on things that Code either never does or could only do against fodders while dismissing Miras insane intelligence and skill.

Aside from their feats, executive P, Mira and the entire stadium believed she's weaker than Mori. Plus Mori completely speed blitzed the kraken Guy that literally beat Mira in the last fight they had before Ilpyo.

When has a sharingan user ever gotten perception blitzed by shunshin of someone equal to them? Someone like Deidara could react to Sasukes shunshin even without any precog hax.

Code is 10zt by being stronger than Jigen. There's no evidence his base scales to Jigen, he only does so with karma.

But Mira literally can? What's stopping her from just blocking his attack and slicing his throat?

That literally never happened. Code doesn't have deconstruction on his profile and none of his abilities were shown to do so.

It's equally a headcanon that he can spawn it directly on people when he literally never does so despite it being logically a strategic choice. Or he doesn't consider it a strategic advantage so he wouldn't do it in character.

Yeah when he slices through directly at him at close range.

Because he swiped across him.

This is not something he can just pull on actually skilled characters. And if he succeeded and tried to attack her throat with his finger like against the guard Mira will just block and cut off that finger lol.

By moving out of the way before the hand even reaches her? Idk what exactly are you asking here ngl.

No? Why would he?
1. He only did it to a Juubi which has a very unique physiology being made entirely out of chakra.
2. Even the earth's WA Juubi was only 6-C to 6-B and that one was far larger and has already absorbed chakra from the planet while this actually lost chakra by being fodder for Jigen.
3. Code literally never uses it in combat situations making it not only out of character but also very likely not actually combat applicable.

Code doesn't scale above Jigen in base be fr. Also SBA state the fighter starts in their strongest version which would mean Code should start with WK even if you think he scales to Jigen in base.

And Mira massively upscales above her value as well. It's basically
Direct contract Mira > Lu Bu Mira > Mira with national treasure > base Mira ~ Kyoichi > 7.25 Zettatons

Code has not fought a single person at long range. He attacked Boruto at close range even when he knew Boruto was going to use a new form of rasengan

Eventually won't happen tho. Miras air manipulation is a straight up one shot ability and so are her marionettes. And with her sword she directly targets vitals aiming for a one shot kill. Plus her desperation makes her grow stronger even faster so if she takes damage it gets even worse for Code.

Code isn't "much faster than her" and she literally already did land hits on people much faster than her.
Codes only speed amp is shunshin.
Mira has type 2 BP meaning her speed amp is already far superior to her original already blitz tier speed amp.

Yes, LOW regen. That's not even enough to heal damage that would cause large scars, much less fatal attacks. And Code has no speed feats for his regen so even that low regen is not fast enough to make a difference in a fight.

Code can't heal cut off fingers. You need regen 2 tiers higher than his for that

And Codes regen according to his profile takes multiple minutes. Meaning it's not really helping much in a combat against someone who will abuse literally anything she can to get the upper hand.

Overall majority of your arguments seem to be based on things that Code either never does or could only do against fodders while dismissing Miras insane intelligence and skill.

1. Weaker=/ slower. Also you yourself agree mira has AD. So why using a former version of her to limit a later version of her if she has the feats
2. I never said perception blitz a sharingan user i said blitz. also sasuke went after tobi not deidara
3. come on man profiles. If you want to downgrade code make a CRT. If you click his profile you would see 10zt in base and higher with karma. Don't argue with me on something on the profiles
4. How does she block an attack coming out of her chest?
5. I never said deconstruction i am simply talking of what his claw marks did to the 10tails by breaking them into pieces
6. Again He spawned it against Ada, TE boruto, Kawaki(kawaki was fodder then well) So yeah he uses it against big shots and as his first move most times
7. No one said he doesn't swipe. I think you are a bit confused. Code swipes to draw how much he wants the claw mark to reach. He does not need to touch the oponent but it just spawns anywhere he draws kinda like how kamui spawns anywhere you look.
8. "he only did it against" the juubi. Yeah no shit because previously his powers were sealed. he's not going to do it against daemon the dude that one shotted him and can also reflect the claw marks. He can't do it against boruto either as he is too much for him.
Bijuu having chakra bodies is irrelevant as they also have physical form and can hurt and bleed like anyone. Actually them being made of chakra makes them tougher as chakra is used to amp . Their ap is unknown and size/=ap. Mira ap is below code so this argument is pointless.
9. Mira also fights in close combat. Idk what you are implyinh
10. No mira can't touch code. Her combat speed is much slower and she won't even have time to do anything.
11. Code does scale in base. I don't need to explain but i will a bit. Code is code, no base or anything. Just code and a karma amp. His own powers that surpass jigen is what was sealed and not the karma so his own powers unsealed without karma would be above jigen. SBA says strongest form. Code has just one form. His karma is a dud and just a weapon unlike kawaki and boruto who's own affects them genetically.
12. Code is much faster. he has shunshin and karma. Mira BP according to her profile amps only her travel speed. That key does not even note her reaction speed. Mira literally has no combat speed amps there. HAs she hit people with 2 amps one of them greater than a blitz and same person can teleport all at once? Nope
13. This is pointless as even if she has 100 upscales she can't reach 10zt. Also Karma code>> base code>jigen>MAS>10zt
14. Don't separate what i typed like that it makes the argument incoherent. It's a combo of due to code being much faster she won't be able to land good hits and as a result of that her attacks would be fickle which code can heal from with his low regen
15. It's not healing fingers in that sense. He has kawaki type of body where he actually changes it's shape so when you cut it off you are not cutting the main body and as such he can just change shape again and replace it.
16. It is helping. Code is a sucker who doesn't hesitate to run away through teleportation for a few minutes
17. Nope all i said is in character and mira skill is irrelevant. A simple swipe at the start of the match and mira is bound to lose

1. Weaker=/ slower.
It does in this context. P says she's the weakest member in the context of being the only weakness of her team meaning, which means she's weaker overall as a fighter.
Also you yourself agree mira has AD. So why using a former version of her to limit a later version of her if she has the feats
Mori has an even better AD. But more importantly one of those statements was made 1 fight ago when she didn't show any sign of growing stronger and Mori literally blitzed and destroyed the guy who Mira lost to while heavily damaged, 1 of those statements was made during the Ilpyo fight, and Mira considered herself the weakest in the team even at the start of part 4, basically 100 chapters later.
2. I never said perception blitz a sharingan user i said blitz.
That's a skill issue.
also sasuke went after tobi not deidara
He went after both, they were literally standing right next to each other.
3. come on man profiles. If you want to downgrade code make a CRT. If you click his profile you would see 10zt in base and higher with karma. Don't argue with me on something on the profiles
I mean that's ridiculously disingenuous because you KNOW that's just an error on the profile and Code has no statements for being stronger than Jigen in base.

But sure if you wanna go that way I can be a rat too. Codes karma amp has no real feats of providing a significant AP or speed amp. He could even react to Boruto and Jura in base but is still far inferior to them overall. Code is also never shown using shunshin so while he technically might be able to use it, it's not in character.

Meanwhile Mira is 7.25 Zettatons and higher with Bongseon, Wolgwang Swordsmanship, and Yeopo Bongseon. Yeopo Bongseon is by itself a one shot tier amp where she went from tickling Lee to threatening a one shot even without her sword. Speed wise it's the same where she goes from getting blitzed by Ilpyo to slightly matching him. And the amps get even bigger with direct contract which makes her go from using a portion of YBs power to using it all.
4. How does she block an attack coming out of her chest?
Same way she would block any other attack? I don't understand how this would be some issue.
5. I never said deconstruction i am simply talking of what his claw marks did to the 10tails by breaking them into pieces
Yes and I addressed that. I said that since it's not decon hax and only worked on characters massively weaker and with a unique physiology there's no basis for it working on someone like Mira.
6. Again He spawned it against Ada,
Who was offguard meaning she couldn't have dodged it.
TE boruto,
Borutos base clone by directly slashing him.
So yeah he uses it against big shots and as his first move most times
No not really. He didn't use it on Borushiki, TBV Boruto, nor Daemon. 2 of which he fought without Limiters btw. Him not using it on Boruto during the timeskip literally forced him into chasing him for 2.5 years instead of just having a gate directly to him.
7. No one said he doesn't swipe. I think you are a bit confused. Code swipes to draw how much he wants the claw mark to reach. He does not need to touch the oponent but it just spawns anywhere he draws kinda like how kamui spawns anywhere you look.
That's just a huge NLF. If that were to be true he would have just spammed it against actually powerful characters and not just fodders and offguard characters.
8. "he only did it against" the juubi. Yeah no shit because previously his powers were sealed.
He still had his claw marks he just couldn't spam them as much.
he's not going to do it against daemon the dude that one shotted him and can also reflect the claw marks. He can't do it against boruto either as he is too much for him.
Bijuu having chakra bodies is irrelevant as they also have physical form and can hurt and bleed like anyone.
The point is that the juubi is entirely made out of chakra. Reshaping chakra is a common skill in the verse, reshaping human flesh is not.
Actually them being made of chakra makes them tougher as chakra is used to amp . Their ap is unknown and size/=ap. Mira ap is below code so this argument is pointless.
No, because you'd have to prove he can do so against anyone relative to him and not just someone vaguely weaker than 6-B.
9. Mira also fights in close combat. Idk what you are implyinh
YOU said Code can fight from distance so I was just addressing that lol.
10. No mira can't touch code. Her combat speed is much slower and she won't even have time to do anything.
It really isn't. Code will be lucky to match her speed amps.
11. Code does scale in base. I don't need to explain but i will a bit. Code is code, no base or anything. Just code and a karma amp. His own powers that surpass jigen is what was sealed and not the karma so his own powers unsealed without karma would be above jigen.
Karma is a natural part of his kit and unlike others it doesn't even contain a soul or DNA of an otsutsuki. Things like Kurama - a separate being, and sage mode - energy drawn from the environment, are considered a part of the users power. So there is literally no reason for Codes karma to be excluded from his power level.
SBA says strongest form. Code has just one form. His karma is a dud and just a weapon unlike kawaki and boruto who's own affects them genetically.
Karma changes how he looks as well as his stats. It very clearly is a "different form" from his base. You yourself have literally referred to him without karma as his "base form". Be so fr lmao
12. Code is much faster. he has shunshin and karma.
White Karma has shown no significant speed amps and Code has never been shown to use Shunshin.
Mira has Yeopo Bongseon which actually did show blitz tier amps and she actually uses it in combat very often and has a higher form of the amp with direct contract
Mira BP according to her profile amps only her travel speed.
No, that's red horse. Her P&A section says this
That key does not even note her reaction speed.
Literally this in her profile
Lol
13. This is pointless as even if she has 100 upscales she can't reach 10zt.
I mean, not quantifiably for profile use but she straight up one shotted characters who tank her current value. Plus her AD made her go from 2 megatons to 7.25 Zettatons in the span of a single fight so AP really wouldn't be an issue lmao.
Also Karma code>> base code>jigen>MAS>10zt
More like Karma Code > Jigen >~ MAS ~ 10zt
14. Don't separate what i typed like that it makes the argument incoherent.
I separate the entire arguments to address them 1 by 1. This way you actually know what exactly I'm answering.
It's a combo of due to code being much faster she won't be able to land good hits and as a result of that her attacks would be fickle which code can heal from with his low regen
Code is not faster and repeating it won't make him faster either. And low regen that takes minutes to work achieves nothing in an actual fight against a swordsman.
15. It's not healing fingers in that sense. He has kawaki type of body where he actually changes it's shape so when you cut it off you are not cutting the main body and as such he can just change shape again and replace it.
Low regen does not cover regenerating fingers in any way. That would be high-low which he doesn't have so he can't regenerate fingers.
16. It is helping. Code is a sucker who doesn't hesitate to run away through teleportation for a few minutes
Yeah because Mira is going to watch him go regenerate without attacking further right
17. Nope all i said is in character
Show me Code
1. Using shunshin.
2. Completely covering his opponent in claw marks to rip them apart.
3. Spawning claw marks directly on an actually powerful opponent.
and mira skill is irrelevant. A simple swipe at the start of the match and mira is bound to lose
No she really isn't. Miras skill and intelligence is exactly what stops Code from landing fatal attacks and her tenacity allows her to just walk off anything he does as long as it doesn't straight up kill her.

Code basically has no effective way to take her down before she either kills him by outskilling, or simply outgrows his stats and blitzes + one shots.

If Mira lands as much as 1 hit Code is dead

Literally this in her profile
Unquantifable. Absolutely no value to go by nor does the feat have a upper limit. Its just higher than her base speed, by an unknown amount. Not notable here.
I mean that's ridiculously disingenuous because you KNOW that's just an error on the profile and Code has no statements for being stronger than Jigen in base.

But sure if you wanna go that way I can be a rat too.
Not really rat in anyway. If its on the profile, its accepted. Disagree with the scaling? Make a crt. Simple. Idk about the scaling myself in VSBW so I will not comment on it.
Meanwhile Mira is 7.25 Zettatons and higher with Bongseon, Wolgwang Swordsmanship, and Yeopo Bongseon. Yeopo Bongseon is by itself a one shot tier amp where she went from tickling Lee to threatening a one shot even without her sword. Speed wise it's the same where she goes from getting blitzed by Ilpyo to slightly matching him. And the amps get even bigger with direct contract which makes her go from using a portion of YBs power to using it all.
Again the value for Yeopo is unquantifable therefore assuming it'll one hit Code upon contact isnt true as the gap it covers is unknown even if its a one shot. Code himself upscales above multiple One-Shots and strength gaps iirc anyway and hex already stronger here. If her stuff are reactive power level worthy, then she might depending on how fast xhe develops.

I mean, not quantifiably for profile use but she straight up one shotted characters who tank her current value. Plus her AD made her go from 2 megatons to 7.25 Zettatons in the span of a single fight so AP really wouldn't be an issue lmao.
Like i said above. It wouldnt outright one shot Code due to an unquantifable gap but overtime upon getting stronger, it might as Code upscales from his own value by alot aswell. This is going over our heads.
Yeah because Mira is going to watch him go regenerate without attacking further right
He isn't wrong. Code is known for temporarily retreating when the Odds aren't in hs favour or if he's injured to regain his strength or regenerate. We see this in his fight with Momoshiki, Karma Essense Boruto and even more notably Karma Essense Kawaki. Its a character trait of his to be seen as a coward.
Unless she can do something about his sudden Teleportations, Code really just escapes and returns again after healing since SBA gives him the mindset that "I need to defeat this guy no matter what".

Show me Code
1. Using shunshin.
2. Completely covering his opponent in claw marks to rip them apart.
3. Spawning claw marks directly on an actually powerful opponent
1. This is kinda disingenuous. Its a known fact that Naruto characters have access to shunshin as a Shinobi by default..... Code would use this skill in a battle where he's at a massive disadvantage in speed that can be covered which hasn't happened within the manga so it can't be argued otherwise if he uses it or not. SBA would be the real push as to why he'd use shushin as he wouldn't want to lose this battle by any means or die which forces him to use the best skills in his arsenal....
2. Pretty sure the Claw marks have enough range to do this since they cover inhumane radiuses. He hasn't done it but he can based on the fact he has a ability that can accomplish this when induced on tgethe opponents body and the fact he needs to win. Are you saying his Claw Marks can only grow to a specific size?, if so could we see the evidence gladly.
3. ??? Where did this come from?? Are you saying his teleportation and claw marks are limited to those weaker? I've never seen that within the manga. Albeit, he has used against foes who can harm him like KE Kawaki who just shrinked his claw makes or KE Boruto who could keep up with him via stats.

No she really isn't. Miras skill and intelligence is exactly what stops Code from landing fatal attacks and her tenacity allows her to just walk off anything he does as long as it doesn't straight up kill her.
Wouldn't that make this matchup a skill stomp then? This is GOH after all. I don't think this is a fair matchup as even those like Isshiki would be outskilled by GOH characters. She just skillstomps him and gets stronger to the point she can oneshot Code since you claim she adapts.

Unquantifable. Absolutely no value to go by nor does the feat have a upper limit. Its just higher than her base speed, by an unknown amount. Not notable here.
Still notable because it has clear feats showing it as a large amp. It not having a numerically quantifiable rating doesn't make it unusable. It's literally the same argument as Codes shunshin.
And I was mainly replying to his claim that her profile doesn't note anything about her reactions.
Not really rat in anyway. If its on the profile, its accepted. Disagree with the scaling? Make a crt. Simple. Idk about the scaling myself in VSBW so I will not comment on it.
If you know it's an error and you still try to abuse it then it's ratty af. Karo brought up Codes not applied LS despite not being in the profile either.
Again the value for Yeopo is unquantifable therefore assuming it'll one hit Code upon contact isnt true as the gap it covers is unknown even if its a one shot.
No? We know that it one shots people Mira can't even scratch with a sword and Code is relative to Mira.
Code himself upscales above multiple One-Shots and strength gaps iirc anyway and hex already stronger here.
No he doesn't. Even Isshiki who is still above Code couldn't one shot Sasuke who's durability scales way below 10zt.
If her stuff are reactive power level worthy, then she might depending on how fast xhe develops.
When under a significant threat she basically went from not even scratching the armorsuits (her L7B value) to matching someone who cut through it like a hot knife through butter (her L5B value) so it's pretty good.
Like i said above. It wouldnt outright one shot Code due to an unquantifable gap but overtime upon getting stronger, it might as Code upscales from his own value by alot aswell.
He doesn't. He straight up scales below Isshiki who couldn't one shot 1.69zt Naruto and Sasuke.
He isn't wrong. Code is known for temporarily retreating when the Odds aren't in hs favour or if he's injured to regain his strength or regenerate.
I know that. I'm not saying Code won't try to do so, but it's very unlikely Code will actually manage to enter his claw mark to run away once he took damage.
It's also not even good for him because the damage he can actually heal is barely noteworthy and Mira would use that time to come up with 30 ways to counter his kit and kill him off right when he comes back.
Unless she can do something about his sudden Teleportations, Code really just escapes and returns again after healing since SBA gives him the mindset that "I need to defeat this guy no matter what".
Mira would generally try to stop Code from entering his claw marks the moment she notices he can move between them.
1. This is kinda disingenuous. Its a known fact that Naruto characters have access to shunshin as a Shinobi by default..... Code would use this skill in a battle where he's at a massive disadvantage in speed that can be covered which hasn't happened within the manga so it can't be argued otherwise if he uses it or not.
I'm okay with him using it to match a massive speed disadvantage. I'm mainly arguing against the idea that Code will purposely try to use Shunshin to blitz Mira.
2. Pretty sure the Claw marks have enough range to do this since they cover inhumane radiuses. He hasn't done it but he can based on the fact he has a ability that can accomplish this when induced on tgethe opponents body and the fact he needs to win. Are you saying his Claw Marks can only grow to a specific size?
I'm not saying Code doesn't have the range to do so. I'm first of all saying it's not something he does in character, and second of all pointing out that he has only been shown to do so on immobile 6-B or lower targets and hasn't even attempted it against people near or above his level, and neither has any of the shinju who share the same ability if not better (given theirs is actived with just sight)
if so could we see the evidence gladly.
Implying Code has no limit to the size of his claw marks is a huge NLF
3. ??? Where did this come from?? Are you saying his teleportation and claw marks are limited to those weaker?
I'm saying Code doesn't use it against those relative to him for unknown reasons. Meaning either there's a not yet revealed unknown limitation, or for some reason it's not in character.
Albeit, he has used against foes who can harm him like KE Kawaki who just shrinked his claw makes
He didn't even try to spawn the on marks in KE Kawaki he just spawned them under himself.
or KE Boruto who could keep up with him via stats.
Yeah by directly slashing his body. Funnily enough, the claw mark somehow disappeared from Borutos body.
Wouldn't that make this matchup a skill stomp then? This is GOH after all. I don't think this is a fair matchup as even those like Isshiki would be outskilled by GOH characters. She just skillstomps him and gets stronger to the point she can oneshot Code since you claim she adapts.
Not a skillstomp because of Codes maneuverability thanks to claw marks and initially higher AP. Code has enough power and hax to potentially land some hits.

Personally I think Mira has the upper hand mainly because she can take a lot of damage and still keep fighting +her BIQ. Meaning she would probably sacrifice some damage in exchange for delivering a surprising fatal blow to Codes vitals

Still notable because it has clear feats showing it as a large amp
Large how? Is the person's attacks speed she dodged far greater than her combat speed or is her reactions akin to the speed of a laser aka Speed Of Light(If so her reactions should be noted in those Light speed tiers)? I don't see how it would be major unless there's a direct major difference between said Anna and her. I can't see an argument for the laser having it's own speed tier especially with just "Higher" and the fact it's an entire 5+ tiers above Mira's combat speed which should be noted. But hey that's just speculating what ur basing off.

And I was mainly replying to his claim that her profile doesn't note anything about her reactions.
Understood.

It's literally the same argument as Codes shunshin.
That's because Shushin is a blitz tiers amp on its own tho. Similar to what Mira has which would cancel out each other since they're both unquantifiable even with their respective feats. There is no upper limit to go by.

It not having a numerically quantifiable rating doesn't make it unusable
True, but it's null if the opponent has a direct counter which Code has with Shushin which is what Karo is saying.

No? We know that it one shots people Mira can't even scratch with a sword and Code is relative to Mira.
I just differenciated out their AP values, you're right. The difference is 1.3x.

No he doesn't. Even Isshiki who is still above Code couldn't one shot Sasuke who's durability scales way below 10zt.
You're under a misconception. Isshiki's profile states Isshiki has the capability of killing Naruto and Sasuke if he wanted to but held back to get information;
At least Small Planet level (Isshiki is on an entire different level of power than Jigen,[6] Amado doesn't believe that there is anything Naruto and Sasuke can do to defeat Isshiki,[7] which would logically make Isshiki stronger than the duo's arsenal, and Sasuke agrees with that sentiment,[8] as he fully expects him and Naruto to die to Isshiki.[9][10] Isshiki while trying to get information from Naruto and Sasuke, and thus not looking to kill them, beats them up repeatedly[11][12][13] to the point where Sasuke concedes that he and Naruto cannot beat Isshiki and Naruto doesn't see any other choice but to die fighting Isshiki.[14] Code's strength should still be inferior to Isshiki's[15][Note 3]
Even then he still "One-shotted" them individually to the point they couldn't retaliate and had them believing they'd die fighting Isshiki. He "can" one shot them, hell even kill them but held back and still one shotted them into incacipation.

I'm okay with him using it to match a massive speed disadvantage. I'm mainly arguing against the idea that Code will purposely try to use Shunshin to blitz Mira.
Icic. As long as that's cleared up.

I know that. I'm not saying Code won't try to do so, but it's very unlikely Code will actually manage to enter his claw mark to run away once he took damage.
It's also not even good for him because the damage he can actually heal is barely noteworthy and Mira would use that time to come up with 30 ways to counter his kit and kill him off right when he comes back.
That is true.

Implying Code has no limit to the size of his claw marks is a huge NLF
Saying it has a set limit would need evidence tho. Evidence saying what exactly the limit is based on the visuals we see on it. His profile doesn't have a set range, albeit technically speaking he can cover whatever range he needs aslong as he marks the designated target.

Mira would generally try to stop Code from entering his claw marks the moment she notices he can move between them.
How? Unless she has something that can instantly intercept his claws to destroy them. I don't see that happening. He moves through them instantly and have only been countered by someone looking his direction to shrink them without moving. He however could be intercepted if he marks his target to travel through them.... That would likely not happen as Code would realize that his foe is incredibly skilled in sensory and martial arts.

He didn't even try to spawn the on marks in KE Kawaki he just spawned them under himself.
Exactly. That's my point. I'm pointing out the moment 'they were' countered or bypassed.
Yeah by directly slashing his body. Funnily enough, the claw mark somehow disappeared from Borutos body.
Plot 🗣️🗣️

Not a skillstomp because of Codes maneuverability
This statement doesn't make sense... Maneuverability has nothing to do with skill..... It still doesn't debunk the fact that she skill stomps as Code's skill feats come nowhere close to hers and are unfathomably inferior in the Narutoverse in some aspects, Code is no exception.

thanks to claw marks
She has a direct counter. Unfathomable skill difference and ANPR to predict Code's trajectory and Teleportation locations. Code can't really do much in that case.

initially higher AP
Seeing that Code is relative to Mira. He literally won't do much with his hits if they connect. What's more unfortunate for Code is that she can close this gap in time and surpass it, with the gap she initially covered she'd just one shot Code in due time. According to you, her endurance is also insane so Code cannot put her down for good which wincons are needed on how one will defeat their opponent.
Code has no way to put her down for good. It's a skillstomp with her having direct counters to his abilities.

Code has enough power and hax to potentially land some hits.
Addressed above. That's not wincon, he needs a way to defeat her.

Meaning she would probably sacrifice some damage in exchange for delivering a surprising fatal blow to Codes vitals
She has Pressure Points? What's stopping her from one shotting Code then? Code can't win now.

Large how? Is the person's attacks speed she dodged far greater than her combat speed or is her reactions akin to the speed of a laser aka Speed Of Light(If so her reactions should be noted in those Light speed tiers)? I don't see how it would be major unless there's a direct major difference between said Anna and her. I can't see an argument for the laser having it's own speed tier especially with just "Higher" and the fact it's an entire 5+ tiers above Mira's combat speed which should be noted. But hey that's just speculating what ur basing off.
The profile is old idk what did the original creator have in mind. But Mira has a lot of examples of higher reaction speed. For example the 2 priests clearly react to her while Ryu perception blitzed them. Meaning her reactions are significantly higher than her physical speed.
That's because Shushin is a blitz tiers amp on its own tho. Similar to what Mira has which would cancel out each other since they're both unquantifiable even with their respective feats. There is no upper limit to go by.
I agree they would cancel each other out, that was kinda my main point from the start. Although Miras BP has the better feats.
True, but it's null if the opponent has a direct counter which Code has with Shushin which is what Karo is saying.
No, Karo was saying Code blitzes Mira which is the whole reason behind the speed amp discussion. I don't think there is a reliable way to prove Mira blitzes Code but I also don't think there's a reliable way to prove Code blitzes Mira.
I just differenciated out their AP values, you're right. The difference is 1.3x.
Yeah I got 1.39 so I just rounded up to 1.4
You're under a misconception. Isshiki's profile states Isshiki has the capability of killing Naruto and Sasuke if he wanted to but held back to get information;
The profile scales him above MAS purely based on Naruto and Sasuke being unable to beat Isshiki which just simply makes him vaguely stronger. Jigen scaling over MAS is listed as based on Naruto and Sasuke having only a minimal chance which means Jigen himself shouldn't greatly outscale MAS.

Basically my point is that Code vaguely outscales Jigen by an unknown amount, while Jigen is not a one shot tier above MAS (since it still has a minimal chance against him based on the profile). Basically
Code >~Jigen >~ MAS, which not only isn't "several one shot gaps" but it isn't even a single one shot gap.
Even then he still "One-shotted" them individually to the point they couldn't retaliate and had them believing they'd die fighting Isshiki.
Idk about that. Sasuke didn't seem to suffer that much damage even tho Isshiki was going to kill him and Sasuke only having like 2zt durability.
Saying it has a set limit would need evidence tho.
No it wouldn't. You would need evidence that he can do something beyond what he has already shown since Karo was the one making the claim and I was just replying to it.
Evidence saying what exactly the limit is based on the visuals we see on it. His profile doesn't have a set range, albeit technically speaking he can cover whatever range he needs aslong as he marks the designated target.
We're not talking about a limit between of how far he can teleport through them but how many claw marks he can create at once. Code can straight up travel to a different spacetime so he obviously doesn't have some abusable travel distance limit with the marks lol.
How? Unless she has something that can instantly intercept his claws to destroy them. I don't see that happening. He moves through them instantly and have only been countered by someone looking his direction to shrink them without moving. He however could be intercepted if he marks his target to travel through them.... That would likely not happen as Code would realize that his foe is incredibly skilled in sensory and martial arts.
Code needs to physical move towards his marks to enter them. Meaning Mira can just stop him from getting near them. We've also seen Borushiki kick Code inside a claw mark and Boruto grab him and pull him out of one so she should have some time to stop him from running away.
Code is just a bit stupid 😭
This statement doesn't make sense... Maneuverability has nothing to do with skill..... It still doesn't debunk the fact that she skill stomps as Code's skill feats come nowhere close to hers and are unfathomably inferior in the Narutoverse in some aspects, Code is no exception.
That may be true for post timeskip Mira. But pre-TS isn't THAT ridiculously skilled and Code is no jobber skill wise himself. He has millenia of combat experience thanks to karma and could fight Boruto who is not only a trained ninja but also could partially tap into millenia of experience with TE.

The gap in skill and BIQ is notable but not stomp worthy. For a skill stomp the difference would have to be so massive that Code can't even touch Mira and can't avoid any of her attacks.
Seeing that Code is relative to Mira. He literally won't do much with his hits if they connect. What's more unfortunate for Code is that she can close this gap in time and surpass it, with the gap she initially covered she'd just one shot Code in due time. According to you, her endurance is also insane so Code cannot put her down for good which wincons are needed on how one will defeat their opponent.
Code has no way to put her down for good. It's a skillstomp with her having direct counters to his abilities.
Mira having high endurance won't save her from something like decapitation, serious heart damage, being cut in half, and stuff like that. And while she can fight with severe blood loss, she's not immune to it either meaning she can still eventually die if she suffers too much damage.
Addressed above. That's not wincon, he needs a way to defeat her.
It is. Codes attacks have the power necessary to kill her if he were to land a solid direct hit, and he has hax to help him land hits. Mira may have the upper hand but Code still certainly has a win con.
She has Pressure Points? What's stopping her from one shotting Code then?
Her "pressure points" aren't the gentle fist type. She simply attacks vulnerable (pressure) points for a one shot.
Code can't win now.
Should I take that as a vote for Mira?

The profile is old idk what did the original creator have in mind. But Mira has a lot of examples of higher reaction speed. For example the 2 priests clearly react to her while Ryu perception blitzed them. Meaning her reactions are significantly higher than her physical speed.
I see.

I agree they would cancel each other out, that was kinda my main point from the start. Although Miras BP has the better feats.
Got it.
No, Karo was saying Code blitzes Mira which is the whole reason behind the speed amp discussion. I don't think there is a reliable way to prove Mira blitzes Code but I also don't think there's a reliable way to prove Code blitzes Mira.
Make sense.

The profile scales him above MAS purely based on Naruto and Sasuke being unable to beat Isshiki which just simply makes him vaguely stronger. Jigen scaling over MAS is listed as based on Naruto and Sasuke having only a minimal chance which means Jigen himself shouldn't greatly outscale MAS.

Basically my point is that Code vaguely outscales Jigen by an unknown amount, while Jigen is not a one shot tier above MAS (since it still has a minimal chance against him based on the profile). Basically
Code >~Jigen >~ MAS, which not only isn't "several one shot gaps" but it isn't even a single one shot gap.
I see. Understood now.

Idk about that. Sasuke didn't seem to suffer that much damage even tho Isshiki was going to kill him and Sasuke only having like 2zt durability
He did. Most of Isshiki's blows to sasuke put him out of commission for a decent time. He would then recover and fight back after a while. We see this when he knocked Sasuke into a cliff and when he surfboarded him. Sasuke was so much out of shape that he could barely fight back against momoshiki with his remaining strength. What's crucial is that isshik was holding back all that time.

That may be true for post timeskip Mira. But pre-TS isn't THAT ridiculously skilled and Code is no jobber skill wise himself. He has millenia of combat experience thanks to karma and could fight Boruto who is not only a trained ninja but also could partially tap into millenia of experience with TE.

The gap in skill and BIQ is notable but not stomp worthy. For a skill stomp the difference would have to be so massive that Code can't even touch Mira and can't avoid any of her attacks.
I thought her PRE Ts was still a skill mvp given what GOh has when compared to Code. Seems like it's not a skill stomp then.

Mira having high endurance won't save her from something like decapitation, serious heart damage, being cut in half, and stuff like that. And while she can fight with severe blood loss, she's not immune to it either meaning she can still eventually die if she suffers too much damage.
True. Code would need to accomplish this before she gets stronger tho. Gonna be difficult to pull this off due to his opponents ANPR.

It is. Codes attacks have the power necessary to kill her if he were to land a solid direct hit, and he has hax to help him land hits. Mira may have the upper hand but Code still certainly has a win con.
Assuming he achieves his win by creating a blade with his nanotech. He has a miniscule chance of accomplishing it but it is possible.

Her "pressure points" aren't the gentle fist type. She simply attacks vulnerable (pressure) points for a one shot.
I see. Rather interesting.

Should I take that as a vote for Mira?
Yes, your prior arguments are convincing and they make sense now that i create the picture of the fight.

Back