• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io-hXNGYegY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNfR1-saq_w

Within this ending cutscence the gem which is the the original fire staff gem Richtofen Uses to kill the Warden and free all of the dammed souls on the Island should be added to his profile.

Note for the two Richtofens in the cutscenes, the one we care about here is the one in the knights templar outfit.

As for what this mainly add is Island level range to Rictofen due to how it compeletly hit every part of Alcatraz and more fire manipulation

As for the AP it would still stay wall level to small building.

As for Monty once again he should have existence erase and temporal displacement from the revelations ending cutsence as he almost Erased the Zombies crew until he was able to find a place in history to put them so it wouldn't interfere with his perfect world.

1:56-2:02 the moment of the video that is linked that shows this.

I would give Primis/Ultimis, Explosion Manipulation (Via Monkey Bomb, G strike, and Matryoshka Bombs), Size Manipulation (Via the Jgb215), Black Hole Creation (Via Gerch Divice, Gkz-45 Mk3, and Apothicon Servant), Revivial (Via end of rounds or Skemets Vigor), Magma Manipulation (Via Magmagat), Acid Manipulation (Via Acidgat), Summoning (Via Lil Arnie), Earth Manipulation (Via Ragnarok), Plant/Fungus Manipulation (Via KT-4), Transformation (Via Spiders Bait and Zombies Blood), Forcefields (Via Ragnarok) Skilled Swordsmen (Via Path Of Sorrows), Storm Manipulation (Via Storm Bow), Timeline Awareness because of the Kronorium, Hacking (Via Hacker), Death Manipulation (Via Insta Kill and Nuke power ups), Portal Creation (Via Gerch Divice and DG2), Wood Manipulation (Via Carpenter), Time Travel, Teleportation, and more with power ups and buildables

Carpenter, Insta Kill and Nuke kinda aren't their doing though right? That's more Samantha/whoever the heck is in control's power yeah?

Either way most of this seem agreeable. Transformation feels weird to me though I never saw it as transforming into the thing.

Jockey-1337 said:
It seems like a chain reaction, not a biggaton feat.
I'd agree if it were hitting the fueling of the rocket, but you can literally just shoot the tip of it and it'll still explode. Plus if it was a chain reaction, shouldn't there be some initial explosions before the big one?

Hunterzillas said:
Jockey-1337 said:
I'd agree if it were hitting the fueling of the rocket, but you can literally just shoot the tip of it and it'll still explode. Plus if it was a chain reaction, shouldn't there be some initial explosions before the big one?
Anyway rockets are not durable at all. They are not tanks.

Jockey-1337 said:
Hunterzillas said:
Jockey-1337 said:
It's not so much the durability of the rocket, so much as the size of the explosion. I doubt it's a major upgrade, but it's a nice supporting feat and should be calced.

Hunterzillas said:
Jockey-1337 said:
Hunterzillas said:
Jockey-1337 said:
It's not so much the durability of the rocket, so much as the size of the explosion. I doubt it's a major upgrade, but it's a nice supporting feat and should be calced.
It was an explosion of the rocket, not a blast force of the weapon. When we shoot at walls using this weapon there are very little explosions.

Back