• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cloud strife vs Superboy prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
rules
Superboy Prime
Superboy-Prime

Cloud Strife (Super Smash Bros)
speed equalize

superboy prime tier was 4b

battles in metropolis

(ps do not ask me about cloud hax cause can use all of his hax in this battle

win by ko

superboy prime (3)

cloud strife(0)

Well I'm not to familiar with clouds, but SBP does have strong major RW abilities and has fought multiple opponents on his level at the same time. However I'm not familiar with clouds hax and IIRC SBP could probably work around his time hax. I will go with SBP with high difficulty, however if theirs something cloud has that I'm not aware of then I could change my mind, for now my money is SBP

Cloud has like 1 hax of worth and that's time manip to a scale I'm not sure. SPB can just do heat vision lobotomy and win.

Superboy Prime. His durability seems to be on a different scale and I do not think any of Cloud's has will be enough to get through it. Even if he finds ways to hurt him, figuring it out would take time and Superboy Prime is going to take advantage of that.

RadicalMrR said:
Can't Cloud turn him to a frog/Stone though?
He can, yes. Cloud should also be able to summon some of the monsters who is galaxtic level iirc.

RadicalMrR said:
Considering Prime is incredibly magic resistant and even tanked attacks from 30th century Mordru with literally no adverse effects whatsoever, probably not.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
RadicalMrR said:
Considering Prime is incredibly magic resistant and even tanked attacks from 30th century Mordru with literally no adverse effects whatsoever, probably not.
azathoth is this stomp thread

if it stomp please close

my mistake

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
RadicalMrR said:
Missed that on his profile.

Then I change my vote to SBP and honestly now it's a stomp thread since there is like nothing Cloud can do

SBP has durability that is at the ABSOLUTE LEAST over 360 billion times greater than Cloud's AP, hax that severly outmatches, and resistence to abilities beyond the level Cloud's are like Azzy pointed out.

This is a stomp match in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back