• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cloud Strife vs Justice (Guilty Gear)

Stalemate. While Justice has no way of harming Cloud, Cloud's not remotely fast enough to hit Justice.

The Everlasting said:
Stalemate. While Justice has no way of harming Cloud, Cloud's not remotely fast enough to hit Justice.
so, inconcluse then, that was fast

Justice doesn't get scaled to Jack-O's feat, although if she did she could just BFR Cloud to the backyard which I guarantee you is far worse than whatever the Lifestream did to him

However, since she doesn't? Justice is like multi-continent level and low FTL via gamma ray shenanigans unless you buy the presumptions for the galaxy cluster calc. Cloud utterly destroys her

Imagine edited those

He also edited Gabriel's to say he was continent level.... same Gabriel who is equal to Slayer before I had to correct him in the Guilty Gear thread

So don't buy too much into all of the profiles though they are mostly alright

...I basically copied all of their information from their pages. I was wondering why so many characters were Continent level by scaling from Sol.

What hax would give him the win considering he's not even remotely close to 1% of Sol's speed even if you presume Bahamut Fury flew in from another solar system and at a major disadvantage dc/durability wise against 100% Sol who has substantial hax of his own?

Back