• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What I said was more like: 1) Buu is about to destroy the planet 2) Then, cloud casts the summon, buu is sent to the dimension, instantaneously. 3) Cloud knows when and where buu will reappear (because its his summon) so he has ready Stop. 4) Buu is paralyzed. 5) Cloud petrifies buu.

Votes reset since the downgrade, C4. It's more like 3 tied for both. 4 in Cloud's favor if you're counting Reppuzan's response as a vote.

Reading again, nobody gives reasons for buuhan to resist cloud's hax, so how can buuhan win without destroying the planet? If its his only way, I already stated how can cloud easily avoid it. Note: Absorbing cloud is not possible since he can turn into stone anything buu tries to absorb him with, and the candy beam is doubtful that would work.

Buu is faster than cloud, so he can blow up the planet before he can react, and buu can get out of the dimension easily by screaming.

Speed equalized so cloud can react, and the dimensional thing, well, theorically buu will only be there until the summon ends its attack, so I doubt he is free to scream.

Well, he has his chocolate beam and ability to planet bust. However, that's assuming Cloud doesn't hax him first.

Buu has Absorbtion, a candy beam, constant Regenerationn, is in the same tier as Cloud, and can blow up the planet. He isn't defensless. He has plenty that could work, but Cloud has more. Having more and better hax is the deciding factor for me.

KillitwithC4 said:
Buu is faster than cloud, so he can blow up the planet before he can react, and buu can get out of the dimension easily by screaming.
No he can't. The speed gap isn't massive.

His hax isn't even hax since it's useless on characters stronger than himself.

@DavideKirby

Buu's regen is useless and Cloud can one-shot him.

Back