• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I'm gonna vote for Mogura, though I might change to inconclusive based on how their abilities work, very hard to fight someone without the intent of harming them, though possible, very hard, and I personally see things going in her favor than Clockwork

I'm going to go with Clockwork here.

Honestly, this match is super niche and I love it, but outlasting seems to be a likely thing. And if Clockwork stops time with the intent to think of a way to beat her, that might also work. Though, since he has no clue how her powers work, this feels super unlikely.

I know AP isn't a factor in this match but the OP should be updated given Mogura isn't 8-A so that part about "Both are 8-A" should be removed.

I think I'm going to vote for Clockwork for LordGriffin's reasons. There's not a whole lot more I can add to them except for maybe a minor detail or two that would just go with previous reasoning. So Clockwork.

ZellTemplar55 said:
Honestly I'm gonna vote for Mogura, though I might change to inconclusive based on how their abilities work, very hard to fight someone without the intent of harming them, though possible, very hard, and I personally see things going in her favor than Clockwork
This guy gave zero reasons for Miguel winning by the way

Not sure if his vote can be counted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back