• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

soulusboy

He/Him

Hey, I decided to make this mock profile for Clea could somebody check it out to critique it.​

Summary​

Clea is the daughter of Umar the Unrelenting and one of the citizens of the dark dimension, called the Mhuruuks, making her half Faltine/half Mhuruuk. She is also the niece of Dormammu and the former wife and apprentice of Doctor Strange. Clea has used her magical abilites as a member of the Defenders and alongside Doctor Strange himself to save the world several times over.

Powers and Stats​

Proposed Tier: Varies, 5-A to 2-A, possibly Low 1-C at Peak

Name: Clea Strange

Origin: Marvel Comics

Classification: Faltine-Mhuruuk hybrid, Superhero, former apprentice to Doctor Strange, former ruler of the Dark Dimension

Powers and Abilities: Magic, Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Longevity, Forcefield Creation, Fire Manipulation (Is a Faltine; a race of fire or energy beings; can naturally use the flames of the faltine), Flight, Creation (Created Ardina using her magic), Light Manipulation (Creates a light described as a miniature sun), Paralysis Inducement (Paralyzes someone with a gesture), Mind Manipulation (Turns Hulk back to manner using hypnosis), Psychometry (Shows Valkyrie the past), Non-Physical Interaction (Is capable of fighting in her astral form and her base form), Astral Projection (Quickly traveled to the Earth's core), Transformation (Can assume her true Faltine form), Dimensional Travel (Regulary travels between the main dimension and her home, the dark dimension. Travels to the realm of the mindless ones.) Ressurection (Shown Here), Likely far more

Attack Potency: Varies, Large Planet level (As Strange's student, she is likely comparable to him. Binds Mephisto outside of his dimension. She was able to easily stomp Enchantress. Used her magic to create Silver Surfer's equally powerful female counterpart. Helped the other Defenders knock down Dormammu. Clea helped Stephen defeat the amped Fear-Lord Lurking Unknown. ) up to Multiverse level+, possibly Low Complex Multiverse level at Peak (Capable of defeating her mother Umar two times in the same fight. Capable of holding her own against Dormammu. Has been depicted at times as the ruler of the Dark Dimension, which has been described as having more dimensions than man’s universe.)

Speed: Likely Massively FTL+ (Scaling from Doctor Strange, Umar, and Dormammu)

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Striking Strength:
Unknown

Durability:
At least Large Planet Level (Clea's shields could easily resist the explosion of the entire world/planet to protect her and Wong. Easily taking head on Frankie Raye (Nova)'s suddenly angry energy outburst without any issues) to Multiverse level+, possibly Low Complex Multiverse level (Clea's shield withstood the attack of a bloodlust Dormammu powerful enough to burn/destroy the entire Dark Dimension. Clea was able to protect herself from Dormammu again)

Stamina: Extremely High

Range: At least Planetary, up to Multiversal+, possibly Low Complex Multiversal

Standard Equipment: Nothing notable

Intelligence: At least Gifted (Has been alive for centuries and learned how to use magic from Doctor Strange. Ruled the Dark dimension for a period of time.)

Weaknesses: Clea has occasionally been portrayed as being weaker when she is outside of the dark dimension

Feats:

I'd presume she'd have more P&A tbh... also Lifting Strength should be Athletic Human, and her physicals should be listed in her durability

Also do you have issue numbers of all the scans?

I'd presume she'd have more P&A tbh... also Lifting Strength should be Athletic Human, and her physicals should be listed in her durability

Also do you have issue numbers of all the scans?
Sorry for the late response it'll take me a while to get the issue numbers but overall I'm still working on the page because I'm aware I'm missing some things

Back