• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classic Sonic getting downplayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1207508

You people seriously don't know a damn thing about Classic Sonic, thinking he loses to Ruby of all people and one thing people ignore is that Ruby had trouble with that horse Grimm (and not noting that Sonic fought many robots such as the Death Egg Robot). Think you all are purposely ignoring Sonic's skills because you're nothing but bias

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR8PwP4Oq1o an entire game showing Sonic's skills in combat (to the one who said Ruby has better fighting capacity, Sonic has fought Knuckles, who knows martial arts, fought Espio, a ninja and most importantly, fought Metal Sonic, his robotic counterpart who has all of Sonic's abilities and shown can copy other's abilities)

https://i.imgur.com/Ml7Jv95.gifv Hyper Mode, increase the speed of his moves and unlock access to special Hyper Moves

http://info.sonicretro.org/Insta-Shield none of you even addressed Sonic's Insta-Shield ability (no surprise, hardly any of you even make claims with evidence and some just blindly follow the first person because they don't know how to do research for themselves). This gives Sonic temporary invincible while generating a split second shield that slashes anything within range.

http://info.sonicretro.org/Gold_Shield protects him against damage and allows him to home in on enemies like the Homing Attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyPY2kI-96k Classic Sonic can use the Homing Attack

Classic Sonic can also use the Boost

Also, Sonic is more durable than Ruby seeing how he is perfectly capable of tanking multiple attacks from robots and possesses more stamina than her, since he can fight an entire army of robots without rest

Coming here and speaking like that isn't the way to get your point across.

If you think it's wrong go to the Verses Removal Thread and state your reasoning why it should be removed.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Coming here and speaking like that isn't the way to get your point across.
not my fault a bunch of people downplayed him and don't know how to argue

Bluetrekking said:
Please resize that image. Also, there is no need for the condescending tone.
oh, i don't see it that way when people downplayed sonic and don't show any feats or scans, purposely ignoring sonic's other skills

@Cal I would not mind. His condescending attitude is really uncalled for. Making baseless accusations such as saying we don't do research and rely on bias.

@EmerlX10

Then it's your job to provide evidence to show them otherwise. Not to create an entire discussion and talk about others.

Note: Didn't see read the fight, just explaining what you should do.

The real cal howard said:
It's not the first time he did this either. I have half a mind to go to the Rule Violation Thread.
i don't care, someone needs to point out how bias this is

Bluetrekking said:
@Cal I would not mind. His condescending attitude is really uncalled for. Making baseless accusations such as saying we don't do research and rely on bias.
actually look at the thread this is made for

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1207508

nobody did any real research on classic sonic, basically ignoring all of sonic's other feats that are superior to ruby's

Bluetrekking said:
Did you even read the points? Speed was Equalized and most of those points were addressed.
******, im talking about strength and endurance, something sonic has above ruby (like taking on giant robots and his own copy)

@Shake he wants the loss that sonic has against ruby to be removed, but he's using a condescending tone throughout the thread.

Theglassman12 said:
@Shake he wants the loss that sonic has against ruby to be removed, but he's using a condescending tone throughout the thread.
you all are the ******* who thinks sonic loses

The Everlasting said:
Seriously, cool it.
Also, Sonic fighting giant robots doesn't make him stronger than Ruby.
how? ruby has trouble with grim and with some robots, sonic has fought entire armies of robots, metal sonic (a robot that can wipe the floor with ruby) and a robot powered by the phantom ruby along with modern sonic and avatar

Calm down, all you need to do is go to Versus Thread Removal, explain your points, and if people agree, the thread will be removed, no need to try to offend people because of a video game character.

You... do realize that doesn't determine tiers right?

These types of robots aren't comparable.

Metal Sonic wiping the floor with Ruby is a complete opinion.

No idea what your point is with the last one.

ShakeResounding said:
@Emerl Then go to the thread linked above and try to dispute, no need to call others ********.
the link closed, i wouldn't even be right here if it was opened

The Everlasting said:
You... do realize that doesn't determine tiers right?
These types of robots aren't comparable.

Metal Sonic wiping the floor with Ruby is a complete opinion.

No idea what your point is with the last one.
no it isn't, maybe if you actually looked into the sonic series, you can clearly see why metal beats him, especially when he can copy her moves easily

Insulting people won't get you anywhere, why do you assume it will?

Saying "Sonic can beat Ruby because Metal Sonic can wipe the floor with her" isn't an argument, it's an opinion.

You're not gonna last much longer if you keep that attitude up, let alone talking like that to Ever of all people.

Even if Metal really does defeat Ruby, that doesn't mean Sonic would do the same, since Metal and Sonic have different abilities.

The Everlasting said:
Insulting people won't get you anywhere, why do you assume it will?
Saying "Sonic can beat Ruby because Metal Sonic can wipe the floor with her" isn't an argument, it's an opinion.
i wouldn't need to if you weren't an idiot and didn't know what metal sonic can do, like i said before, he can copy her abilities to use against her and ruby's durability isn't even comparable to sonic's who has been able to survive reentry and giant lasers being shot at him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back