• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash of the titans (Orang Piccolo vs Perfect Chaos)

Braking

He/Him

VS

Piccolo is in his orang form
Perfect Chaos is Used
Speed is equal

Orang:
You're Either Perfect or You're not me:
This Match is very Human:

can piccolo bypass mid-high regen?
Yes. In Dragon ball it is very common in characters that when the enemy has an insane regeneration factor they try to push they ki harder into them so it can evaporate their foes down to their cells. and it seems like the best that chaos can do is regenerate from water droplets. (sonic supporters correct me if im wrong).
in short terms yes.

Yes. In Dragon ball it is very common in characters that when the enemy has an insane regeneration factor they try to push they ki harder into them so it can evaporate their foes down to their cells. and it seems like the best that chaos can do is regenerate from water droplets. (sonic supporters correct me if im wrong).
in short terms yes.
doesn't the power gap need to big for that?

Last edited:
doesn't the power gap need to big for that?
no. not really. in gohan's fight against cell when they were about to do the iconic beam clash, gohan's strength in that scene was weaker. (due to his left hand being out for the count) and even when cell pushed harder to overwhelm gohan, he still pushed his ki to overwhelm cell. so all piccolo has to do is to push his ki to new heights. its a very dragon ball thing like i said. hell if chaos gets distracted piccolo can attack him there and be able to win.

no. not really. in gohan's fight against cell when they were about to do the iconic beam clash, gohan's strength in that scene was weaker. (due to his left hand being out for the count) and even when cell pushed harder to overwhelm gohan, he still pushed his ki to overwhelm cell. so all piccolo has to do is to push his ki to new heights. its a very dragon ball thing like i said. hell if chaos gets distracted piccolo can attack him there and be able to win.
wans't that gohan using all his power and overpowering cell? either way gonna wait for other supporters before voting

wans't that gohan using all his power and overpowering cell?
yes. but its not like super perfect cell was still a mud puddle to gohan like his normal perfect form. he was still able to massively injure ssj2 gohan with a blast. plus cell was still able to push his kamehameha into a stronger version. so. it was pretty much an equal fight right there. until gohan swells up his determination and bodied that bozo. so even if the gap is a little bit, it does not mean it cant overwhelm the opponent.

Really, Dragon Ball Z characters fighting characters with regen isn't anything new. Piccolo himself has Mid regen (though it's more like Low-Mid since I don't recall Piccolo regenerating more than lost limbs) and Goku managed to defeat him with comparable levels of power.

Cell had Low-High regen and Vegeta had managed to do severe damage to Cell with a Final Flash. That and Gohan was able to somewhat hold against Cell until eventually having been motivated by his father (hence Father-Son Kamehameha), which did Cell in.

Majin Buu had Mid-High regen, which is about as far as Dragon Ball universe regen went and while attacks can more or less deal with him, Buu (as Kid Buu) was ultimately done in by a Spirit Bomb. Despite its specifics, the Spirit Bomb is still a ki attack nonetheless.

And characters had dealt with enemies that are liquid before. The Copy Vegeta filler arc was literally the Z-fighters taking on a liquid man, plus Jiren eliminated Maji Kayo, another liquid man, just with the shockwave of his punch.

Basically DBZ characters' answers to this type of thing is "Lol just punch harder!"

Really, Dragon Ball Z characters fighting characters with regen isn't anything new. Piccolo himself has Mid regen (though it's more like Low-Mid since I don't recall Piccolo regenerating more than lost limbs) and Goku managed to defeat him with comparable levels of power.

Cell had Low-High regen and Vegeta had managed to do severe damage to Cell with a Final Flash. That and Gohan was able to somewhat hold against Cell until eventually having been motivated by his father (hence Father-Son Kamehameha), which did Cell in.

Majin Buu had Mid-High regen, which is about as far as Dragon Ball universe regen went and while attacks can more or less deal with him, Buu (as Kid Buu) was ultimately done in by a Spirit Bomb. Despite its specifics, the Spirit Bomb is still a ki attack nonetheless.

And characters had dealt with enemies that are liquid before. The Copy Vegeta filler arc was literally the Z-fighters taking on a liquid man, plus Jiren eliminated Maji Kayo, another liquid man, just with the shockwave of his punch.

Basically DBZ characters' answers to this type of thing is "Lol just punch harder!"
basically what i said but prob more longer

Orange Piccolo seems to downscale from Cell Max, as while he did some damage, none of them stood a chance until Gohan transformed

Chaos scales around the same level as Super Sonic as both has the same power source (the chaos emeralds), so their AP isn't that different. However, Chaos have several things Piccolo can't easily deal with: His huge size, elemental intagibility and regeneration. Chaos in his fight was all across the city when he drowned it underwater, and can just regenerates unless Piccolo can destroy him in one shot, which is a pretty hard thing to do as Piccolo doesn't have a lot of Aoe moves to use here, unlike Goku who had the spirit bomb for Kid Buu.

Piccolo could aim for the weakspot in the brain, but that would require Piccolo to know that it is a weak spot firs, which he probably won't figure out immediately, but once he does, he can try to aim a special beam cannon against him, but even then, the AP gap is not big so he may need multiple shots to beat him, though I'm pretty sure Chaos was beaten because Super Sonic nullified the negative energy and caused him to detransform, something that won't be the case here

Overall leaning more toward Chaos

His huge size
piccolo is also a grower not a shower. (he can turn huge too.)

elemental intagibility
Ki can still affect water. its not like literal intangibility where you need some form of NPI to bypass, it just means that physical kombat wont work on chaos. even says it on the page.

Chaos in his fight was all across the city when he drowned it underwater, and can just regenerates unless Piccolo can destroy him in one shot, which is a pretty hard thing to do as Piccolo doesn't have a lot of Aoe moves to use here, unlike Goku who had the spirit bomb for Kid Buu.
hellzone grenade and explosive demon wave

piccolo is also a grower not a shower. (he can turn huge too.)
Chaos is tens of meters tall and spans over the entire city. Piccolo is much smaller in comparison even though he's also like 20 meters tall
Ki can still affect water. its not like literal intangibility where you need some form of NPI to bypass, it just means that physical kombat wont work on chaos. even says it on the page.
That's true, but Chaos will simply regenerate from the water
hellzone grenade and explosive demon wave
These weren't shown to affect an area that large, especially since Piccolo would be hesitant to destroy an entire city with people just to beat Chaos

Chaos is tens of meters tall and spans over the entire city. Piccolo is much smaller in comparison even though he's also like 20 meters tall

That's true, but Chaos will simply regenerate from the water

These weren't shown to affect an area that large, especially since Piccolo would be hesitant to destroy an entire city with people just to beat Chaos
I dunno about spanning over the entire city. Once Chaos was defeated, the city was still flooded as hell. That seems to imply that his actual body is just the snake head and tentacles, which is still as tall as skyscrapers don't get me wrong.

I dunno about spanning over the entire city. Once Chaos was defeated, the city was still flooded as hell. That seems to imply that his actual body is just the snake head and tentacles, which is still as tall as skyscrapers don't get me wrong.
Chaos spawned in multiple parts of the city and can manifest in all of the water there, since Super Sonic need to chase him to where he's at again and again after each time he reforms, so I think the water is his body and he just grow the head each time in a different location

The water is still there since just because Chaos was defeated doesn't change the fact he still flooded the city

Guys. The drinking water comment was obviously a joke. Not an argumentative point. You anti-social rejects I swear...🙄

But yeah, Chaos is a bigger target than Piccolo (that includes his size up move too) and that move is considered a bluff as it gives Piccolo 0 advantages other than going from 5'11 to 6'0 at best. Not even with what Chaos can do that.

Plus Chaos has amazing regenerative abilities. Yeah yeah Dragon Ball has dealt with foes with regeneration.
1st: I don't care
2nd: Those instances they either have to defeat their foes by overwhelming them with ki or use AOE attacks. Piccolo can't do either since his AP isn't enough to one-shot (ironic lmao 😂) and Chaos spans over an ENTIRE city to form a new body and launch range attacks, tornadoes, and energy beams in Danmaku form.

Also as Gilad said as well, his weak point would be required to be hit multiple times in order to actually defeat Chaos. And by defeat, I mean "Sonic Generations" defeat where he only gets like a severe headache and lies there in the water and camp for a minute like it's a Call of Duty death match. Which isn't different than what you guys normally do here for...obvious reasons lol. Since in SA1, Chaos needed to be neutralized in order to be defeated and have his Perfect form be taken away. Something I don't think Piccolo can't do.

Might be a stomp here, but if not and Piccolo has at least ONE wincon (lmfao), then I choose Chaos.

1666072788419.png

******* cursed lol

As for the match, Piccolo is gonna be in a rough spot due to his lack of Super Sonic's Empathic Aura (which was the main edge for Super Sonic in his fight to begin with). Without it, he'll be really hard-pressed from the get-go to deal with Perfect Chaos as fast as possible.

Giving him his due diligence, Piccolo is the smarter fighting tactician here without a doubt. It wouldn't be surprising for him to figure out P. Chaos' weak point being the brain (as that's typically true of most creatures). The problem is keeping Chaos down and harming it enough to subdue it, which I think is his biggest hurdle here.

Leaning towards Perfect Chaos mid-high diff, though I'll wait a bit to vote proper.

I always had a doubt, what level of Majin Buu's regeneration?

Level= atomic
Level= cells

Back