• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash of Titans (Giant and Wizard vs Bertolt Hoover)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Colossus Titan : 0
Sideburns Titan and Fireball Man : 7
Incon : 0

8-B versions used
First key Giant and Wizard used
Both sides have prior knowledge
Fight takes place in a random mountain, 100 meters apart

Normally I'd restrict anything higher than 8-B but since it's a passive (Self-Destruct), I'll just figure out a workaround

Last edited:
Giant doesn't have resistence to Colossal titans steam (1:18) and heat manip (1:20) I don't see how Wizard would be effective against Large size Type 2 (Wizards Ice get's melted by Colossal titan's heat) I don't see any way for both of them getting around Colossal titan not to mention he has Class M lifting strength,

Last edited:
Giant doesn't have resistence to Colossal titans steam (1:18) and head manip (1:20) I don't see how Wizard would be effective against Large size Type 2 (Wizards Ice get's melted by Colossal titan's heat) I don't see any way for both of them getting around Colossal titan not to mention he has Class M lifting strength,
Size manip and transmutation I guess? I mean, once they're desperate, Wizard does have a wall of hax

The reason why size manip is on his profile is because he shrinks people while I can see this and transmutation being they only way for team Giant and Wiz to wins so ultimately it comes down to how skilled they are "they both have info of each other" so Berolt as a kid was trained in military and learned to utilized his powers and along with his teammates took down an entire country so being a highly trained military expert he would utilize to his advantage wait...speed is not equalized so Wizard outspeeds him and transmute's Colossal Titan to death R.I.P then, Voting Gaint and Wiz FRA
also since this is a 2 vs 1 match result won't be added I assume.

Last edited:
I will be real, is strange to imagine a mage using another thing them fire ball... beacuse It isn't in charactr or him to use even in desperation? every one of the mentioned hax were used outside of battle, and wizzard Is continually showed as only using his ofensive spells in battle

Back