• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder vs Hound

Alright. Let's see... Both are Small Building level, that much is obvious, but... any clue as to who would have the overall AP advantage here? At any rate, Cinder cetainly has the speed advantage overall, though Hound does have better reactions than Cinder does. Despite this, he wouldn't actually be able to do much anyways in regards to speed, unless Cinder got close enough anyways. The flight may also grant Cinder a nice advantage to an extent. The sleep manipulation possessed by Cinder is rendered irrelevant due to Hound being more or less immune to it unless it's really broken (In other words, unless it can bypass his inability to sleep, it won't work). The telekinesis however does give Cinder another advantage. While resistant to lower level TK, Hound seems to be light enough for CInder's level of TK. Cinder also has a good advantage when it comes to range, but here's the issue with that. Hound is resistant to lower level magic, which would include magic on par with his own stats. Considering the fire manipulation is defined as magic in the weaknesses section, I'd assume that gives Hound a nice advantage over that ability. Hound has the stamina advantage due to being incapable of tiring out. Hound also has the intelligence advantage but that boils down to them being equal intelligence wise in a combat scenario due to his nature in combat.

How good is his magical resistance and will he be completely unaffected by the fire?

His magic resistance ensures that any spells that are completely equal to him or below him in statistics will not work at all. If Cinder has the AP advantage however, that point is rendered entirely irrelevant.

Well, actually. To an extent Hound can ignore slightly more powerful spells, but if it's a really good AP advantage then Hound can't ignore it. He has shown the ability to resist to far higher god-tier spells, but unlike Ham, that does not include those of offensive natures.

I think Cinder might have the AP advantage here considering that even before his dragons and military training he was casually Small Building level scaling from his father.

Alright. Giants are casually able to destroy stone pillars and small buildings. Hound is far stronger than a normal giant by a notable margin. He can enter a berserk state which boosts him by more than tenfold his power (though how much more is not entirely figured out yet by me, so let's say it's not that huge beyond tenfold) if he gets sufficently enraged, and his axe is more powerful than that.

I should also point out while he can ignore non-offensive god-tier spells and he can ignore somewhat more powerful offensive spells, his magic reflection ends at being equal to him.

I doubt that Cinder has the AP advantage then, they seem equal to me. However I don't know if Hound can get past his psychic powers. Cinder also is more of a range fighter meaning that he is going to combine flight and telekinesis.

Yeah, the usage of range and the mixture of flight and telekinesis does give Cinder a good advantage then. Hound can likely ignore the sleep powers but seeing as they lifted an entire house, and seeing how the resistance to telekinesis is based on mass, I highly doubt that the TK resistance would be an issue for Cinder.

I'd say the range and telekinesis make Cinder victorious. Mainly FRA. Since King agreed with me in the Discord, I'll factor in that as two votes

I'm gonna have to go with Cinder.

>Faster (Subsonic movement speed vs Superhuman with Subsonic reactions)

>Physically stronger (Class K vs Class 100)

>Cinder has ranged attacks and flight while Hound has neither

Cinder takes this handedly

Back