• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chun-Woo Han opponents thread

A Chun-Woo Han profile was recently made from the manhwa "The Breaker". He is scaled to Building Level+: 1.5 Tons.

Chun-Woo Han profile

Here is his Respect Thread if you want to see feats

If you have any opponents that you recommend for fight matchups feel free to comment them below

Last edited:
i mean, what does it do normally?

like martial arts? Beam attacks? does he have speed enhancing tecniques?
Oh lol you meant in that way. He is primarily martial arts with strength and speed amps, he doesn't have beams but he can make a forcefield and has a loud scream that travels can shake helicopters

okay i see,

then my characters that i'll throw are these

the three live action Spider-Men: Tobey, Garfield and Holland 0.91 tons

MCU Cap America 0.91 tons

Joseph Joestar i suggest you to use the Post-training since the previous might be stomped, 2 tons

for now these are the suggestions, maybe you can check their win/loss sections to see other opponents to him too

There's Castlevania Netflix Alucard, for AP I'd say about 2 tons or so. He downscales heavily from Dracula, he was able to harm him a bit but Dracula only lost due to sandbagging. He might seem haxy but he mostly just relies on fighting with cqc and using his sword with telekinesis to double team you.

Back