• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chuck Norris profile' abilities

Tier: High 3-A (solid)

Attack Potency: High 3-A (Would roundhouse kick time and it fears him for it, a battle with Bruce Lee would culminate in destroying the universe)

Striking Strength: High 3-A (A round-house kick is so powerful that could damage time, possibly heavily as it fears him)

Powers and Abilities: Take out fact numbers, put short descriptions.

Feats: Link to your blog as a respect thread.

Notable skills: Pick up abilities like you did on your blog and quickly explain their extent in an objective manner we learned from the feats (e.g his fear manip being passive, at a conceptual level, etc, but in a descriptive fashion. I can write some examples if you wish).

Durability: High 3-A (Is capable of fighting with Bruce Lee up until the destruction of the universe)

Stamina: Immeasurable (Disregards time)

Stamina is kinda more debatable, I guess. Notable Skills is something you suggested.

No problem. If you need any help, just ask. I'm personally, uh, constantly slightly busy so I can't do things that would take too long, but I'll help with what I can.

Bump. Any advances?

I just messaged... three admins asking for help, since I noticed you hadn't.

If you want to workshare any part of the update, all you have to do is delegate something to me.

Update: I edited the page, but I don't know how long they'll let it unblocked. You should judge it for anything you think should be revised or you could do better. This was my first edit on a full page so maybe I screwed up a little, but the basic is all there. More details I couldn't get for lacking access to all the fact descriptions would be appreciated.

Well, that's great! Now it's time to get the guy some match-ups!

Btw, why did you remove the tabbing I made?

I added his lifting strength as Immeasurable as that's the classification for 4-D tiered characters with such tiers scaling to their physical strength. Correct me if I did anything wrong.

I removed the tabbing because I personally prefer the Fact Book, since we're not covering Live Action Chuck Norris.

But it really isn't that big of a deal to me. Feel free to re-add it if you like.

There are a few other abilities on his profile that need justifications added, but unfortunately we've lost some of the facts that explain them.

One problem I've just noticed is that Chuck's page has his Striking Strength as "High Universe level" when the right is "High Universal". I'm gonna ask the admins I messaged earlier to fix this "typo".

I'm going through and taking more screenshots in case we lose this shit again.

The process of going through these pages is super slow and I hate it.

You're going through the iDoc ones? Yeah, I hate those, too. They're too many. I recommend you to save each fact by its number so at least it's no longer confusing after you sort them alphabetically.

Well if he wasn't born it wouldn't be possible for any normal human to just build a log cabin from inside the womb regardless of how much of a genius they are.

True.

Matter Manipulation? Wood Manipulation? The power of creation?

Add that to the Danmaku and his Heroic Second Wind (nested doll effect) we forgot to add.

Also, is Chuck Norris even a human by this point?

So Chuck Norris is gonna be High 3-A then? That's good and Time itself is a concept & treated as an ability, not a dimension. So unless "Time" in the context of that "Time fears Chuck Norris" scan is specifically/clearly referencing the 4th-Dimension or Space-Time in general, then otherwise that wouldn't made him 4D rather than being able to touch & perceive that concept.

Also IIRC, imploding/collapsing the universe is called the Big Crunch which is the opposite of the Big Bang.

Time is considered 4D in this case because Chuck can kick it.

However, if you could rebuke that as a dimensional tier feat and put all three of Chuck's feats at 3-A, he'd fall to... 3-A. Which would make it even harder to find opponents worthy of a baseline 3-A with so much powerful hax, but would also be pretty interesting to have him as potentially the strongest three-dimensional character of the wiki.

Just gonna list a few more hax i find interesting

Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip

Elvis never lived. He was just another manifestation of Chuck Norris

If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris

If you were somehow to land a punch on Chuck Norris, your entire arm would shatter on impact

What are these?

The first one would be... willpower?

The second would be... damn, something like possession? Avatar creation? A second body? However, nothing tells us these bodies are anywhere above a normal human, or how many of them can Chuck Norris make.

The third could add into his Nigh-omniscience that he is so skilled as to never fail in anything he does, like "perfect skills and coordination at everything he knows". This would enhance his possibility of winning, since he'd never fail at something he has any chance of succeeding at if it's related to skill.

The fourth is attack reflection, already covered, but I'm glad that now there's evidence that it works on physical impacts and magnifies them. That makes Chuck Norris even stronger than we thought.

I think the third one is too vague to mean anything.

I think the fourth one is simply what already happens when you try to punch a brick wall or whatever. Someone on chuck's level physically obviously shouldn't break their arm should they land a hit on him.

Damn, didn't know it was possible to shatter the humerus just by punching. Thought the other bones would at least absorb the impact as they fracture, and that it would take some wall level SS to break through that barrier, especially since breaking a bone longitudinally has to do with compressive strength.

Mand21 said:
Time is considered 4D in this case because Chuck can kick it.
However, if you could rebuke that as a dimensional tier feat and put all three of Chuck's feats at 3-A, he'd fall to... 3-A. Which would make it even harder to find opponents worthy of a baseline 3-A with so much powerful hax, but would also be pretty interesting to have him as potentially the strongest three-dimensional character of the wiki.
Affecting a concept =/= automatically affecting a dimension. Like I said, the 4th Dimension/Space-Time has to be directly mentioned before we can assume that logic is true.

Hmm, true. This does bring Chuck's powers down to 3-A.

What do you guys think? Should we nerf Chuck to Universe level?

Back