• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chuck Norris profile' abilities

If Arbitrary Numbers can write all of Chuck's relevant feats into a blog, does that mean we can remove the fact numbers from Chuck's page and clean it up by linking to AN's blog on his feats list?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I propose we use the following quote for the profile

"I heard you were bitten by a king cobra."

"Yeah I was. But after five days of agonizing pain... The cobra died."
What movie is that from again? I honestly don't remember.

One thing I screwed up on is that I took screenshots of pretty much everything except for the one saying that he knows almost everything there is to know except for mercy.

Yes, and replace it with in-depth descriptions of his abilities.

I'd like for an admin to unlock the page so I can do it.

I would also like to replace the current picture with a render I made from the book:

Chuck render

Yeah, it's rather low in quality the way it is. :p

aaaaa I'm hyped for Chuck Norris as one of the wiki's top tiers. He's a Low 2-C who might be able to shit on Zen'oh. Maybe even stomp, I don't know.

Also, is he going to be a solid Low 2-C now?

Pretty sure that the sheer virtue of being a 4D being should be enough to protect you from his passive hax.

Hey, since the profile hasn't been edited yet, may I point something from your blog, Arbitrary Numbers? It's how you're treating a battle with Bruce Lee as an universal destruction feat which is Low 2-C.

Let me explain this: if we had two characters fight together and destroy the observable universe by colliding fists, wouldn't they each have half of the 3-A Attack Potency and thus be 3-B+? After all, they'd have half the value we calculated for universe busting.

So, when Chuck Norris has a solid High 3-A feat (round-house kicking time) and then destroys the universe throughout the course of a battle with Bruce Lee rather than in a single blow, shouldn't he have a fraction of the power needed to destroy the universe? I'd bet that being able to significantly harm time to the point it fears being brutalized by Chuck is enough that a battle with several blows would cause it to collapse, like a building that takes too much structural damage and falls apart (given we treat universe busting as a feat of strength, this should make sense).

I'm proposing that Chuck Norris, upon revision, is granted a solid High 3-A ratio which is to be considered high-end enough to deal damage on baseline Low 2-C targets. However, he should be just that: High 3-A, not even a plus.

Isn't the difference between High 3-A and Low 2-C literally infinite? Low 2-C is the destruction of the time space continuum and Chuck having that level of power is backed up by Time itself being afraid of him.

The Wright Way said:
DMB 1 said:
Pretty sure that the sheer virtue of being a 4D being should be enough to protect you from his passive hax.
You don't resist 4-D hax by being 4-D.
Fearhaxing the concept of fear isn't 4D, unless you do that on a 4D scale.

You don't resist 4-D hax by being 4-D.
Fearhaxing the concept of fear isn't 4D, unless you do that on a 4D scale.

Fearhaxing all of time is, seeing as how time is literally the 4th dimension. That and it would be kind of weird for a low 2-c not to have hax that can affect Low 2-Cs

@DMB 1

Bro did you even read the thread

Time itself refuses to tell him what time it is out of fear of getting roundhouse kicked

31 roundhouse kick time

The Wright Way said:
Isn't the difference between High 3-A and Low 2-C literally infinite? Low 2-C is the destruction of the time space continuum and Chuck having that level of power is backed up by Time itself being afraid of him.
The difference between High 3-A and Low 2-C is not infinite. The difference between 3-A and Low 2-C is however more-than-infinite. Both High 3-A and Low 2-C are four-dimensional tiers, the first being less than universal and the second is universal and beyond but not yet multi-universal. If one destroys the universe throughout the course of a finite battle, they have thus a fraction of the power needed to one-shot the universe. Therefore, it's High 3-A. This gives Chuck Norris a pair of High 3-A feats.

Nice! So, when can we update the page to use your blog as a source and have Chuck be a solid high-end High 3-A?

Who can be asked to do it that will respond in an efficient time (given how much we've already wasted) and how can we ask them to do it? >.>

Saikou seems to be in disagreement with a lot of things so probably not him.

I'll ask some of the admins who commented on my blog.

Back