• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chuck Norris profile' abilities

Well.

Cool and all.... But we simply don't know enough about our Universe to say for sure.

RRTheEndMan said:
Ryukama said:
Not to cause a shitstorm, but taking the Bible's texts literally, he's Low 2-C. Going by many of the popular philosophical and theological interpretations of him, he's Tier 0.
WHY
I've nerfed the abrahamic god all the way down to Low 7-C on the downplay that character thread. XD

Anyways, should Chuck Norris's battles against people on tier 2 or below who don't have fear manipulation resistance nor space manipulation resistance be instastomps?

Pretty much.

Good luck approaching a guy who is so intimidating that space is constantly trying to expand to get away from him, and time outright refuses to define itself to him out of fear of getting roundhouse kicked. And that's just assuming he stands there doing nothing.

I'm writing a blog write now about just how powerful Chuck Norris is.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Btw Chuck pushing the Earth is High 6-B.
That's COOL. XD Though I thought he'd be at least Low 5-B, given how changing the translation speed of the Moon significantly is a High 6-A+ feat.

Well because assuming each pushup is 1 second, and that Chuck's arms are 0.7 meters, that would mean he's only moving the Earth at 0.7 m/s. And the velocity is the biggest part of the KE formula since it gets squared and then multiplied by the mass.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Well because assuming each pushup is 1 second, and that Chuck's arms are 0.7 meters, that would mean he's only moving the Earth at 0.7 m/s. And the velocity is the biggest part of the KE formula since it gets squared and then multiplied by the mass.
I see.

Could probably highball it to 6-A by using world records, but I guess that's good enough. Not gonna become any more than a supporting feat for some "Fully Suppressed Chuck Norris" anyways.

What I'm interested in isn't the AP value of the push-ups, since I never expected it would compare to the big bang, but the lifting strength which Chuck cuently has listed as unknown.

My dudes. The official fact book pdf file is gone now. It'll just give you a 404 error message.

RIP. Luckily I saved a ton of screenshots of all of the notable ones.

Fact 16: Chuck Norris never uses a stunt double, except during crying scenes.

Should update Weaknesses as Requires a stunt double to cry (Fact 16)

Fact 46: Chuck Norris can build a snowman out of rain.

Does it require Water Manipulation and Ice Manipulation?

Fact 58: Chuck Norris can ride a motor without the cycle.

Does it count as Vehicular Mastery?

Fact 76: "Nothing can escape the gravity of a black hole, except for Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris eats black holes. They taste like chicken."

Is it speed feat and durability feat as well? (Although he is already stated as having Immeasurable speed and at least Universal durability, this fact will be solid proof.)

Fact 78 1/2: If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.

Can this be counted as Probability Manipulation?

Fact 88: When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into Chuck Norris.

Can add the lifting strength as same as the Hulk

Other proposed edits:

Speed: Possibly Immeasurable (Can run around the earth so fast that he can punch himself in the back of the head (Fact 95). Can break the time barrier with his kicks and kick into the past (Fact 80). Counted to infinity twice (Fact 94).)

Jasonsith said:
Fact 88: When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into Chuck Norris.

Can add the lifting strength as same as the Hulk
Unfortunately I think that'd be cross-verse scaling, which isn't allowed except in specific circumstances. Everything else seems fine, though

Some of these (like fact 78) shouldn't be taken to seriously because they are just jokes. Yeah, I know, all of them are jokes, but some arent even quantifiable.

Fact 82: Chuck Norris can crush facts with his bare opinion.

Sounds like Power Nullification to me, also why doesnt Chuck have Toon Force? alot of his feats seem like it fits in that catagory

Back