• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian vs Yxz

The guy who shares his name with a religious group wins

Just for fun.

Also because some are OP.

I mean, i made two wikis and i have some founder powers.

Crabwhale said:
Probably you cause Godzilla>HOSTLESS>=Yxz
Let's go back a little.

In Yxz vs HOSTLESS 2:

"Pre-Roosevelt Training HOSTLESS=Daniel the Presence

Post-Roosevelt Training HOSTLESS=Daniel the Divine Presence

NIGHTMARE HOSTLESS=Daniel the Divine and Majestic Presence>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yxz

Conclusion: Stomp"

-Crab boi

Shiz, my memory's going to Hell (then again, commenting on as many threads as I do, I'm surprised it didn't start happening sooner).

Whatever, feel free to take present me as non-canon and past-me as the legitimate response.

That means i probably stomp hard.

I compare to HOSTLESS, who once took over FANDOM for a short amount of time.

Domination
HOSTLESS after dominating FANDOM

Christian Higdon said:
That means i probably stomp hard.
I compare to HOSTLESS, who once took over FANDOM for a short amount of time.

Domination
HOSTLESS after dominating FANDOM
I hate to be that person, but HOSTLESS never took over FANDOM, he only did so in your headcanon

Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, true.
Even then, he beat Yxz, so i'll say.
Yeah Yxz also has no objective feats, so yeah, HOSTLESS still wins

Not really. HOSTLESS was killed, but got upgraded and stomped Yxz out in sheer fans and power.

Yxz is having a vacation outside of everything.

He is listening to every ska album ever made.

MaxForward said:
Yxz is having a vacation outside of everything.
He is listening to every ska album ever made.
Yxz is officialy a Veteran heading to the west coast of the mississipi, listing to Ska album

Papyrus2345 said:
images aren't really objetive feats, their just pictures
Still Yxz is so overpowered
Shouldn't Yxz scale to HOSTLESS for being a veteran and almost every low quality godmode have an unofficial victory of yxz?

Back