• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chowder vs Yhwach

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Because I'm the biggest a-hole in the world.

Chowder has eaten Brain Grub. This is a 30 minute special.

Speed equalized.

Chowdercar
Praise-be-to-the-almighty-all-knowing-all-seeing-yhwach o 4317269

@PaChi. I'm...marginally serious ovo.

And once, but I closed the thread for being a stomp. Granted, both weren't as broken as now, but still, I don't want that done.

Legit what can Chowder even do here?

I don't even know why he has Mid-Godly regen, in the first place, and that's the only thing remotely stopping him from dying horribly.

Azzy, we went over this when the profile was made over a year ago. Chowder and co. came back from the show's erasure...twice.

Also, plot manipulation on the level that makes Monika jealous.

The real cal howard said:
Azzy, we went over this when the profile was made over a year ago. Chowder and co. came back from the show's erasure...twice.

Also, plot manipulation on the level that makes Monika jealous.
Isnt that High-godly regen, tho?

I mean, it may be, and I thought of making a thread for that a handful of times, but like Azzy was with 1-A Warhammer until recently, I'm not ready for that.

Chowder says "You're not in this show!" and poofs Yhwach away.

No amount of looking through futures can stop something he literally does not resist.

That's not regen. The show itself was brought back, and everyone along with it, after they lost animation.

If the character's actors are the characters, then this is low-godly at best, but you'd still have to argue it as being actual regen and not just the entire show being restored.

If the actors aren't the characters, then Chowder didn't regen. Everyone was brought back through outside means.

The actors were still in-character when they did the car wash thing. So they did regen.

Sir Ovens said:
The actors were still in-character when they did the car wash thing. So they did regen.
Then it's low-godly, at absolute best.

You can't say the actors were their characters, yet were also completely erased. There is no having your cake and eating it too, in this scenario.

That's the definition of High Godly, when you're erased with your universe. Mid Godly is playing it safe. Keep in mind that no one else was even there in the booth, despite other characters being in that episode. Chowder, an animation, is erased with the rest of the animation, and comes back as his VA. Not to mention that he and the main cast come back from having the show erased again when he destroyed his brain in Brain Grub.

That's the definition of High Godly, when you're erased with your universe. Mid Godly is playing it safe. Keep in mind that no one else was even there in the booth, despite other characters being in that episode. Chowder, an animation, is erased with the rest of the animation, and comes back as his VA. Not to mention that he and the main cast come back from having the show erased again when he destroyed his brain in Brain Grub.
That's not at all how that works. Not even close. High-Godly regen does not involve being restored by something else.

I'll say it again; are the actors their characters?

If yes, it's no higher than low-godly.

If no, then that isn't a regen feat, as everyone was restored by outside forces.

If you yourself can continue to operate after said circumstances to require regen has passed, then you'd have the regen. No matter if the current state of things prevent you from being in the same form. If I'm erased from existence and regenerate as a cat, do I not have regen? And again, there's still another instance of the main cast coming back from their show's erasure, no outside help involved.

Yggdrasil (Digimon) has the same regen for petty much the same reason.

Rikimarox2 said:
Can we just not derail the thread?
It's not a derail.

If Chowder's regen is Mid-Godly, people will just say "lol mid-godly Yhwach can't kill him".

If it's significantly lower, then it's "lol Yhwach one-shots".

It's the only thing in this entire thread that matters in the slightest.

If you yourself can continue to operate after said circumstances to require regen has passed, then you'd have the regen. No matter if the current state of things prevent you from being in the same form. If I'm erased from existence and regenerate as a cat, do I not have regen? And again, there's still another instance of the main cast coming back from their show's erasure, no outside help involved.
Yggdrasil (Digimon) has the same regen for petty much the same reason.
You didn't answer my question.

Are the actors the characters? Yes or no?

Yes. When Mung starts talking, when he loses animation, he continues his sentence as the VA and vice versa.

Yes. When Mung starts talking, he continues his sentence as the VA and vice versa.
Then it's Low-Godly at the most, because "Chowder" still exists if his VA is part of him. If they're the same people, it's still a regen feat, but by its very nature can't be Mid-Godly.

Low-Godly regen for what amounts to a joke is still really damn good.

CN airs almost nothing but Teen Titans Go, now.

You cannot win when you have willingly given it all up.

Remember, last season of Gumball, one more episode of Adventure Time, and Steven Universe is in its endgame

Yeah, I know right. I glanced over his profile, and that was the second thing that came to mind, after "Jesus Christ Cartoon Network, Calm the **** Down!"

It probably should be, to be honest.

Given Chowder has time manipulation through plot manipulation, yeah, that should be a thing.

Chowder doesn't need to move to do his hax and there's another Chowder if need be existing outside the frames of the battle, manipulating the plot.

No, I mean actually Chowder manipulates the frames of his show, even eating an episode at one point of time. I mean that literally.

Back