• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chou Chou Vs Laharl (Disgaea 1 incarnation)

Round 1: Speed equalized

Round 2: Speed completely unrestricted

Note: again this is disgaea 1 laharl

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Chou_Chou

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Overlord_Laharl

Setting

Random planet

Rules: both blood lusted

Ends in K.O. or when one is unable to fight another (knocked out or Restricted from movement)

Chou Chou Can't use peon ball or Ultimate Soul For obvious reasons

And Laharl only has Access to the moves (and ability's but that should go with out saying) he has in Disgaea 1

and no goddess mode for Chou-Chou

Chou Chou: 1

Hm...never thought of the day I see Chou Chou ever gone into a match. With another overlord to boot.

My take: Forget Ultimate Soul or Peon Ball, this version of Laharl would be instantly incapacitated when Chou Chou goes into ****** mode. She isn't also a charm goddess for nothing.

Andykhang said:
Hm...never thought of the day I see Chou Chou ever gone into a match. With another overlord to boot.
My take: Forget Ultimate Soul or Peon Ball, this version of Laharl would be instantly incapacitated when Chou Chou goes into ****** mode. She isn't also a charm goddess for nothing.
Oh **** i forgot to mention Ultimate soul and peon ball arn't avalible

however as Disgaea 1 proves Laharl Can simply Avoid his weakness to women with sexy bodies by closing his eyes and due to his super hearing Should still be able to fight

And Laharl could use his slew of flashy ultimate attack? Well, theoratically she would still have galatic durability though, so it's still fair.

And Chou Chou charm isn't just look alone. Believe it or not, she got charisma befitting of goddess, and she could still charm people with pure technique, even against incompatible type.

...Don't know if that would help against him closing his eye though, but she could manage to fried it open. And if you count bloodlust, then she could use her Goddess mode and sealing him forever in alternate dimension.

Well Every ultimate attack he has in Disgaea 1 So no overlords dimension sadly

I thought your argument about ****** was that she was busty their for she capitalises on his weakness against busty women

the rest i can't comment on due to me being the OP so I'll let other people decide

^Yeah, there's that (though Graceful would be even better). And then there's the fact that she managed to charm even continent to her wimp (and that when she's still weakened).Seriously, in full 100% charm, she basically just need to be there for her opponents to be swoon and peonfied. (Of course in game balance sense she can't charm opponent with higher level than herself instantly, but you get the point)

...Wait, I check the stat again. She got Galatic level durability and lifting strength (though that's probably because it's her Peon ball that she carried), So that would mean a stomp unless you count in Universal Laharl, in that case i don't know.

Andykhang said:
...Wait, I check the stat again. She got Galatic level durability and lifting strength (though that's probably because it's her Peon ball that she carried), So that would mean a stomp unless you count in Universal Laharl, in that case i don't know.
Ok i'm only defending the thread because the Stomp comment But

2 things

1 I knew about the galaxy level durability that's why i added knock out / not being able to move as a win requirement

Second off

lifting strenght =/= Striking strenght (well most the time in fiction that is) Since her striking stenght is only solar system level.

There for doesn't scale to how hard she could hit Laharl

And third off check the 2nd round

And then compare the speed difference between Laharl and regular chou chou

IE Laharl's 166 x light speed To Chou Chou's 50% light speed

So while chou chou has a major durability advatage

That's somewhat countered by Laharl's major Speed advantage

Regular Chou Chou still have that last-resort Goddess mode (mainly because then she would be too big to actually live with her friend) that bump her up to at least Galactic range though.

And you should debate more though, or else this would fall into obscurity fast. That's a fringe franchise versus an even fringier franchise there.

Andykhang said:
Regular Chou Chou still have that last-resort Goddess mode (mainly because then she would be too big to actually live with her friend) that bump her up to at least Galactic range though.
I thought she was only galaxy level via Ultimate soul or peon Ball Ie why i banned them and because I'm trying to make this fight as fair as possible to give both a chance at winning

though i should note that the speed diffrince is the largest just using disgaea 1 Laharl and Base Chou Chou

(laharl's full speed being about 1 quadrillion and Chou chou's speed in the 69 trillion via ultimate soul )

I don't think pushing the opponents to the star in 2 second would beat shrinking the entire galaxy in 5 second, speed-wise though. What stat did you use for that argument?

Though some more fact about Goddess Chou Chou (Pft, still a bit chuckle about that):

1. She live at the edge of the universe.

2. From there, she personally create the Seven World (and it galaxy), out of loneliness. From there, she just keep observing them because, turn out, size is a big issue (pun not intended)

3. When the quarrel between her and her friend broke out, it got strong enough to destroy her's world... from the edge of the universe away.

Edit: Unless you count them in Km, with that I'm apologize. In her team there's someone who could cut the enitre solar system in a few second though.

Andykhang said:
I don't think pushing the opponents to the star in 2 second would beat shrinking the entire galaxy in 5 second, speed-wise though. What stat did you use for that argument?
I Meant all out Maximum Potential Laharl

Ie The MFTL+ Universe level one who can casually cut through dimensions (source: neo-dimisonal slash) Can stop time (source: doppleganger) and can cut through space (source: an axe skill i forgot which one though)

Also

I knew about number 1.

didn't know about 2

and i thought they where near the seven worlds with 3

Though I'm only going off what i've heard Considering I'm gonna eventually feat search (Flavor text included) Mugen souls to heck and back when ever i get the money to buy it

To be honest, mostly it's contecjure base on the fact that she get instantly transported to the edge as the bittersweet ending, and the fact that she was founded as the edge at the beginning of the game.

Andykhang said:
And wait, you said Disgaea 1, so he's not as his maximum anyway.
Right I know I was Doing the what if they where at maximum when comparing speed

Because i was pointing out the fact that Odly enough Laharl at in his first game incarnation

And Chou Chou With out her ultimate ability's (Peon ball and ultimate soul) have a diffrince in speed about 50 times

While THem Using their maximum speed have a diffrince about 10 times

^Technically that's her ulti move and semi-ultimate ability. The Goddess form is her strongest (not to mention being alot more corny)

well to be absoutely fair

Her goddess form doesn't have any real speed feats we can Scale off of

Flying to the edge of the universe Could count If we knew the timeframe But IIRC it's implied to have been awhile Since we last saw chou-chou and when the group meets them at the edge of the universe

So yeah we don't really have a time frame for it

I would said it's in a few second, since (spoiler alert) in normal ending, she "sacrifice" herself by using that mode and taking out the last boss with her. But I guess it's more like a forceful ascend to a higher dimension thing.

Andykhang said:
I would said it's in a few second, since (spoiler alert) in normal ending, she "sacrifice" herself by using that mode and taking out the last boss with her. But I guess it's more like a forceful ascend to a higher dimension thing.
and we still dw if it was teleportatioon't have any clear timeframe because we don't know if

A we don't know if she was forced their imediatly

and

B We don't know if her goddess form teleported her their

but we should take this argument else where if we wanna continue it since it's off topic

Hm...then the arsenal she got left are her skill, Moe Kill and... an entire alternate dimension that she could still throw at? And there's still her power of Creation that could just summon the galaxy (or at least just a solar system) for her. Not to mention her Moe Kill that could charm whatever inanimate object Laharl throw at her (confirm to multi-continent level though, since I don't know if she could charm anything bigger than that)

double bump.

...Really hope Disgaea and Mugen Souls would be more famous with this, but guess that depend on my effort to post character thread.

Back