• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chisato Nishikigi vs Malori Crowett

ALTERNATE TITLE: IL RACCONTO DI LILIUM ROMANTICO ~ IN THIS GARDEN OF GLASS AND BED OF ROSES

ciao come stai? Bene? fa piacere sentirlo, Amigo-wait, amigo is spanish/mexican language lmao#GetSmackedbyMexicanfollswithChancla
Tried to be an bootleg italian folks aside, here is an new Chisato matches, and this time however she's going to face someone who literally can do a magic stuff
and speaking of that opponent, i'm surprised that we have Mage & Demon Queen pages albeit only two, man what an funny and amazing series, and it such of amazing yuri manga (more specifically, webcomic)
Hopefully this can go well, even tho the supporters of the M&DQ seems out of place, but we'll see
The top (Malori) against the bottom (Chisato), the battle for impressing their respective lovers, start now!

Summary would be added later

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place locates in: Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany
  • images
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Gigachad Girl who proposed to a Demon Queen: 0
  • The Best Girl of 2022 anime seasons: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3776265.jpg

VS
images

Starting the debate, power null is useless since Chisato doesn't have a magical thing, and her mind/emphatic hax are only work against demon so this can't be used against Chisato

As for the AP, she's downscaled from 4.8 megajoules, so she's roughly have the slight AP advantage here

For once chisato has LS

Anyway stat Amp sucks. Flight too. Sheer amount if magic versatility too. Healing also sucks and then there's stealth.

Yeah dang that's a lot of advantages on Malori. Does she have to chant to use it? I feel like she'd win eventually though.

Need a correction if the supporters of Malori come, but:
  • Noticed that Malori stamina seems lower than Chisato here so she has the advantage in that part against Malori
  • Chisato has the enhanced sense so stealth might not work
  • Malori healing is based on her potion so it has the limit
Flight is definitely screw Chisato accuracy here tho enhanced sense can help here from what i seen
As for the chant based on the expolsion magic picture, it took a second and no chant i think

Damm yeah I think Malori got this even with stamina issues. Potions would only not work the first time when Chisato shoots it. Tbh her enhanced senses are good for accuracy but not really against really good stealth users so it depends on Malori.

I'll list a couple of advantages for each opponent.

Malori: AP & Dura (4.3 GJ > 1.9 GJ if I'm correct), Range? idk how teleportation is going to be useful with such range tho, abilities & versatile magic speaking of, what's the best thing she's done with her magic? I haven't read too much of the series in a while,

Chisato: Reaction Speed, Combat Intelligence, Stamina, LS, seems like a badass.

Disadvantages:

Malori: her emotions

Chisato: refuses to kill. well shoot

In character: wait, what do these chicks usually do in battle?

Need a correction if the supporters of Malori come, but:
  • Noticed that Malori stamina seems lower than Chisato here so she has the advantage in that part against Malori
  • Chisato has the enhanced sense so stealth might not work
  • Malori healing is based on her potion so it has the limit
Flight is definitely screw Chisato accuracy here tho enhanced sense can help here from what i seen
As for the chant based on the expolsion magic picture, it took a second and no chant i think
For Chisato argument

Isn't Malori getting upgrades? There's some ambiguity with the limits of her magic in some of her abilities. Currently I'm leaning towards Chisato due to combat speed advantage. You can't really use a forcefield if you can't react to it. But Just to clarify, I'm not voting until there's more info.

I don't have problem with that
& how potent is Malori's abilities? Can you give me major feats/statements here? How fast is her electricity?

& how potent is Malori's abilities? Can you give me major feats/statements here? How fast is her electricity?
Malori don't have speed feats really, all of her feats are just subsonic.
Through, all of her magic can create 9-A sized explosions, that's why I suggest to waiting for her updates.. even the feats in her profile are much higher than 9-B..

Malori don't have speed feats really, all of her feats are just subsonic.
Through, all of her magic can create 9-A sized explosions, that's why I suggest to waiting for her updates.. even the feats in her profile are much higher than 9-B..
Are Malori's powers potent enough to be hax?

Back