• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyOfLife

He/Him
VS Battles
Image Helper
Caesar (Planet of the Apes) - 3 (Armorchompy, Rez, Bernkastelll)
VS
Chimpanzee - 6
(joshpiece, DaReaperMan, StrawHatArslan, Sonicflare9, FluffyCreatureZ, Imouto-tan)
both 9-c but Chimpanzee can use every Military Gear/Weapons on earth
tenor.gif
vs
9eb4e6f31708080a2224503d1830dfbf.gif

both fighting on the War For The Planet Of The Apes Snow Forrest
Epi4-3bXIAEqYPO.jpg

Last edited:
You can give the normal chimpanzee any military weapon/gear you can find on Earth

Yeah but if he’s not smart enough to use it what’s the point.

I’d say the best option is a rocket launcher or something easy to use.

Yeah but if he’s not smart enough to use it what’s the point.

I’d say the best option is a rocket launcher or something easy to use.
Well he can have military gear and stuff... Or even grenades (Chimps are the best at throwing stuff)

I think a regular monkey with a rocket launcher would win so ill vote for that.
They are in a snow Forrest so they can climb and stuff... Rocket won't really work but 🤷‍♂️ Caesar is quite smart (Intelligence: High (He is capable of speech, is an excellent leader and is able to use human weaponry) so he will try to find weaknesses and move around between tree's (this match would mostly matter in what the chimpanzee use's for gear/equipment that would make him win if there is one)

Last edited:
🤦‍♂️ how many times do I need to say
both 9-c but Chimpanzee can use every military gear/equipment on earth
The reason why the smart one wins is literally because he's smart, a regular monkey can't use an rpg ffs.
Also need a little more from you 😅 it's kinda like saying Deku is smarter then Naruto, Naruto can't even finish school 😅 you need more than one sentence on why you think Caesar wins

Bruh. A chimpanzee can't ******* operate military weapons holy shit. If they fight either the smart monkey will steal the military weapons and nuke or he'll just win in close range combat because he'd be smarter.

Bruh. A chimpanzee can't ******* operate military weapons holy shit. If they fight either the smart monkey will steal the military weapons and nuke or he'll just win in close range combat because he'd be smarter.
The normal chimp can use gear like this link (so Caesar would need to find weaknesses while the normal monkey shots randomly every where but they are in a forest so Caesar can maneuver around trees same with the other monkey but slower if with armor)

I still don't know though, does the chimpanzee have armour and shit? If he does then he stomps lmao.
Yes but Caesar is high in intelligence and will try to maneuver with the trees and find weakness like he does to humans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back