• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Child Gil vs. Aladdin (Magi)

There's zero difference between Gil and Child Gil aside from armor anyway.

How good is Aladdin's BFR anyway?

Their personality is what I'm speaking of.

I'm not sure. What I can remember is that he launched Judar into a distant space where he could barely use magic or Magoi, leaving him stranded for some time. I think it was another world.

BFR is now for a week. But if I had to say, since he was with Alibaba the period was between two to three years which is the gap between the timeskip. And even then, both of them had help from a dragon.

But probably, someone else would need to confirm as I don't really remember Magi.

What Aladdin did was fix a constant force to Judar, causing him to be propelled in the same direction at the same velocity for all eternity. In this case, the force was aiming up, and Judar was propelled into outer space.

Then he somehow ended up on the Dark Continent, which I don't remember how. But yeah, it took him ages to get back.

If he could do that to Gil, he could win.

Back