• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chica's Magic Rainbow vs. Beerus

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Here we go with this Hakai crap again...
You're making it seem as if numerous other reasons haven't been brought up for Beerus.

Besides, Hakai is a legitimate argument, since Chica has no resistence to it. If you disagree, then actually debate about it.

The Smashor said:
So how is Beerus stronger than CMR and as such is able to use Hakai again?
Hakai isn't correlated with the user's strength. The more Ki someone has in DB, the more resistance they have to hax (Goku powering up with Kaioken to overpower Hit's Timeskip despite the fact that sheer Power shouldn't matter to Time Skip).

In short, you have to prove to us that Hakai is correlated to strength and that it won't work on CMR. Plus, characters that resist hakai are given Existence Erasure resistance, and as CMR doesn't have that, she'd get erased anyways.

Oh, if Bills used Hakai it would work.

Good thing he doesn't simply flaunt existence Erasure since, you know, it takes away someone's afterlife. Unlike Toppo who just spammed it to Oblivion.

"Good thing he doesn't simply flaunt existence Erasure since, you know, it takes away someone's afterlife. Unlike Toppo who just spammed it to Oblivion."

He certainly flaunted it against a ghost that mildly sassed him. And I'm certain a literal magic rainbow that's insulting him would at least equal a ghost that's mildly sassy xD

... what

Man I'm glad I didn't watch Super all the way.

I mean,

I'm pretty sure he erased the ghost because it was getting in the way of a precious meal.

This, not so much.

Beerus. While Chica would certainly be higher than Beerus in AP even if we assume Beerus > GoD Toppo, Chica is quite arrogant and Beerus would likely deem her a significant enough threat to warrant erasing from existence.

Why is like

the weakest FNAF World Low 2-C the only one that can actually beat Dragon Ball.

(talking about Scott btw)

TurboTriangle601 said:
Beerus. While Chica would certainly be higher than Beerus in AP even if we assume Beerus > GoD Toppo, Chica is quite arrogant and Beerus would likely deem her a significant enough threat to warrant erasing from existence.
Chica higher AP?

Back