• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chespirito Discussion Thread

Ped2018

He/Him
Hello, this is a Discussion Thread for our one and only Chespirito and his works, feel free to share your opinions.

923e22de3f5567625ae9f22d3fbab2b9609f4d193e00b52cbd591749e7e001d6._RI_V_TTW_.jpg

I would have a drawing of Chapulín with a coffee mug, but due to lacking it currently, I'll say HI for now.

So apparently there is lost media of Chapulín that we have been uncovering (Hence the huge feats we had), the comics are a big one, do any of you know them? Only the covers are found thus far and not the entire comic books.

I will share THIS for now however:

Not all is lost after all...

In the meantime I will chill for the night (my time zone as we speak is 10:54 PM) and get back on track later of course.

FIm8tSIXIAQ9P6c.jpg

This fan manga is GOLD
The one who wrote that actually had the same idea I had from all of the data uncovered: Yes. Chapulín can be borderline godlike.

In fact way before the Seinen, all of the data made me saw grand potential in Chapulín for a story...But my drawings as I stated have been off lately. I just wish that I can match wits with the great ones of today (I really liked the Lackadaisy animations, in fact in the SpongeBob thread that I had to put a hold on because I was also working on it: I put the dancing cat for it XD).

De seguro ya tu sabes que yo hablo español.

En fin. I will do my best to participate in Chespirito CRTs.
Okay well, all of the OP stuff actually had bite. But we didn't have all of the information set out, causing the downgrade.

In case you all don't know, I wish I had my Laptop because I am far more versatile there, currently I'm on the cellular and the site constantly resets on me.

Okay so I have awaken. I have some things to say.
Very scary art, I remember a story that Chapolin Colorado was Superman's son
Well... Yeah, Chapulín said that himself. He gave subtle hints about it:

I thought he would have been Pre-Crisis Superman's Son... But I was told that apparently Chap is Earth-1 Superman's Son.
Most Chapulín research I have done for the past few years had him actually smack dab in late-1960... Yes, not 1973 as most novices would think he first originated, but late-1960.
I miss when Chaves was on SBT

Okay, this is very strange. I am Hispanic hence my eventual deep interests on the verse. In my country (USA) they mostly banned ALL Chespirito related things due to a failed deal of sorts, causing lots of inconveniences and frustrations over the years that most people seem to nonchalantly brush off, when the reality of it is: It's REALLY BAD (like SB Viacom levels of bad).
Therefore I didn't know they banned the franchise on Brazil also? Given that is how Pug (Mostly Pug) and Apex have been getting episodes the most, thanks to Brazils influence (Those two are the ones that I have been working with for awhile. Apex was actually the most recent who joined again, yet the one whom released the partial information without all of it for some reason).

Currently the Animated Chavo and Animated Chapulín are released on TV once more... But nothing can beat the classics of course.

Now in case anybody asks, currently I do not fully speak Portuguese but can speak both Spanish and English well. Much like the Italian Language however, has similar Spanish dialouge sounds and can partially understand.

Last edited:
Okay so I have awaken. I have some things to say.

Well... Yeah, Chapulín said that himself. He gave subtle hints about it:

I thought he would have been Pre-Crisis Superman's Son... But I was told that apparently Chap is Earth-1 Superman's Son.
Most Chapulín research I have done for the past few years had him actually smack dab in late-1960... Yes, not 1973 as most novices would think he first originated, but late-1960.

Okay, this is very strange. I am Hispanic hence my eventual deep interests on the verse. In my country (USA) they mostly banned ALL Chespirito related things due to a failed deal of sorts, causing lots of inconveniences and frustrations over the years that most people seem to nonchalantly brush off, when the reality of it is: It's REALLY BAD (like SB Viacom levels of bad).
Therefore I didn't know they banned the franchise on Brazil also? Given that is how Pug (Mostly Pug) and Apex have been getting episodes the most, thanks to Brazils influence (Those two are the ones that I have been working with for awhile. Apex was actually the most recent who joined again, yet the one whom released the partial information without all of it for some reason).

Currently the Animated Chavo and Animated Chapulín are released on TV once more... But nothing can beat the classics of course.

Now in case anybody asks, currently I do not fully speak Portuguese but can speak both Spanish and English well. Much like the Italian Language however, has similar Spanish dialouge sounds and can partially understand.

I was very sad that we no longer have Chaves showing in the morning or afternoon on Brazilian TV, Chaves was undoubtedly missed a lot, it had been on SBT for over 30 years and suddenly it stopped playing go through problems with copyright of the series.

Bumpo. Gonna take a break real quick to vent...
I was very sad that we no longer have Chaves showing in the morning or afternoon on Brazilian TV, Chaves was undoubtedly missed a lot, it had been on SBT for over 30 years and suddenly it stopped playing go through problems with copyright of the series.
Damn that sucks. Well as I said we too no longer have the Classics in the Gringo region, only the animated ones which are "okay" at best...

I could say "HEY BUT THE INTERNET EXISTS SO-" Until I remember the absolute nightmare mode that I had in trying to find ways for every audience to see the Verse. Finding episodes now has gotten so unfair regardless of the References!

Yet despite all the hell, here's some love from Latin America in their own right, the Verse is still going strong to some degree:

Fun Fact I shared from the Lupin lll thread (any other Lupin fans out there?):
You wanna know the most scarily pecuilar connection? The actor for Zenigata "Doug Erholtz" voiced Don Ramon albeit sure in the animated series, I still thought it was a joke...

But it's true: You can FEEL the cranky Hobo Zenigata Aura there.

The connection for me was like WTF?!! Because upon first re-encountering the Keabu Don Mexigata gag, I thought about such for a sketch someday due to this alongside the outdated Chapolin Vs. Lupin bout:
"Mexican Zenigata doesn't exist, he can't hurt you"
Mexican Zenigata:

The best part is that they both have feminine looking wigs!!! XD
7ae26784-336a-439a-b901-f868ec79bad9

mqdefault.webp

I did not think the slight connection would be real!! Am I actually Psychic to some degree!?

IT DOESN'T END THERE, HEAVEN'S NO:
Other Animated English Dub Characters of the said verse like "Chavo" was voiced by none other then Mona Marshall... Yep, the same one who not only voiced some South Park characters, but the English Dub of Doraemon!! XD. Imagine the even more stranger connection if somewhere out there, an English Dub of Grasshopper Boi Adventures was done by this same guy?? (Same dood also voices Nobita)... It would be absolutely perfect though.

So now we have Sega, TF2, Chespirito Verse/Jojo, DC, and Doraemon connections for the Lupin + Chespirito Verses... The more the merrier! XD.

Hi again everyone. So in order to start progressing the Chespirito Verse more, I might need help here for now and it's currently not much.
It's in regards to the verses W E I G H T:

(don't worry there will be more to it later)

And I need help finding the following, these are from the animated ones:
• Señor Barriga somehow dismantling a truck from just a mere touch... Yeah like father like son XD (I remember seeing the episode, but Televisa makes this all the more hassling so maybe you guys can see it).
• Another alleged Noño feat, this time Noño sinks a solar system or galaxy.

That's about it for now.

Any idea what season?
Have no clue, its alleged. Some years ago I was in the (Now as outdated) Chapulín feats video, the user in question said that.

BTW while we have archived some, I don't even have all of the episodes due to Televisa's assholish interferences. That's why I came here for ideas/assistance.

Back