• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chelshia vs. Doomfist (Two punchy punchers)

She's beaten world class martial artists who stomp world class super soldiers including a world class assassin/swordsman?

I mean she's beaten a whole pirate squad and their leader all at the same time, and their leader never lost a battle before that point.

And even then it's still terribly easy for Doomfist to stomp those people considering...he one shots. It's mostly straight up power that let him stomp if I'm not wrong.

Chelshia has a lot of ways to get past Doomfist's abilities imo.

He couldnt use his power to hit Tracer or Genji as they were quite literally running circles around them so he had to use the environment to his advantage by launching Genji somewhere were he couldnt move around so he could land a punch on him and then had to predict Tracer's spammed time-jumping to figure out where she would be in order to catch her chronal accelerator to destroy it

Okay that's super impressive and all, but that's not going to help against Chelshia. She can still maneuver around if she doesn't have areas to really run around due to the fact that she has moves like the harpy boost and midair dash, and her chest basically helps her come invincible to any damage that could be dealt to her which she'd also use to her advantage.

One of the main problemsnsi that Doomfist hasn't really fought anyone comparable to himself tmk since he just about oneshots the entire cast and, by our own logic, doesn't feel their attacks in the first place because of massive ap advantage.

Sorry for the derailing, but if Doomfist has a .23 Ton feat, shouldn't he classified as Small Building Level+ and not just Small Building Level?

Genji has access to abilities identical to both Harpy Boost and Midair Dash in function

What combat skill feats does the pirate captain she beat have exactly? All her profile says is that the captain is good at fighting and hasnt lost a fight but that really doesnt give any bearing as to what skill feats or skilled opponents she's beaten

In function yes. Did he try using them in the short? If not that seems more like PIS if he didn't use his most useful abilities to try and maneuver away, like Chelshia would, as she has combat sorta just put into her ever since she was created.

I mean her main skill feat is that she's never lost a fight and that she's the most powerful pirate out of all of them, including the girl who has been training to be a pirate since she was young. We don't have many on screen skill feats no but it's not to say that the pirate isn't a skilled and intelligent fighter.

And I mean on top of that Doomfist still hasn't fought anyone actually comparable to him. Chelshia is twice as strong and can even become around five times as strong which is something that Doomfist isn't going to be used to.

Chelshia has an overall different moveset compared to some of the other Overwatch agents and isn't a good comparison considering she oneshots most of them all the same.

Actually wasn't Winston actually able to beat Doomfist once he got into primal rage, meaning that the one time Doomfist fight someone comparable to him he lost? Or am I wrong on that?

Actually let me correct myself a moment. Should Chelshia use her stat boost she goes from .56 tons to around 1.68 tons, because it tripled her strength. Well into one shot territory, and, using your argument, since it works similarly in function to primal rage, it should work in this case scenario.

I can honestly see parallels of this being that Overwatch short Doomfist is in except all three Overwatch heroes were molded into one hero that's stronger than Doomfist.

He did yes, he even used his dura-negating sword and Doom still beat him. Doom has had combat in him since he could walk and has spent exponentially more time training and fighting wide varieties of opponents with wide varieties of abilities than Chelshia has

Okay but what does that entail? How skilled was that girl shown to be? Knowing how to swing around a sword pales in comparison to becoming a world champion martial artist and being able to incorporate new techniques and moves into your fighting style on the fly.

And Doom cant beat her before she goes into berserk mode because...?

Not really? Looking through her profile there isnt anything in her moveset that someone in Overwatch doesnt also have, and almost everything she has is something Doom would have experienced at some point. Hell Doom himself has some moves that work the same way as hers.

Primal Rage Winston is mush stronger than Doomfist but regular Winston is weaker.

Doesn't look like he's using much of that when he's being thrown into the air. He seemed a lot more focused on just cutting a car. Also Genji's sword ignores durability? How come that didn't help in the fight. Sure seemed like a weapon like that would effect Doomfist.

And all of those opponents are still weaker than Chelshia and weaker than doomfist would eventually become, May I add. It's not as helpful when you're constantly fighting people who don't give you a challenge. Almost like saitama, really.

And that's good that primal rage Winston is stronger, because Chelshia is much stronger than Doomfist as well, so that's good on him. Chelshia should also be much, much stronger in berserk mode, which she should be able to get to before Doomfist just like, what, punches her? His main method of attack is punching and Chelshia has ways to keep him at range or just negate his attacks in general.

If opponents comparable to Chelshia can't hurt her in her chest for then Doomfist sure as hell won't. It also gives her enough breathing room or the ability to step back and think about the situation, or go berserk if she things she needs it. At that point she only has to punch him once with an eight times ap advantage I believe.

Him being thrown into the air is him jumping. And yes it ignores dura.

I dont even know why we're even discussing AP when there are feats superior to Doom's current one that are being calced

Doom has multiple ranged attacks tho

Her chest form makes her immobile though does it not? Why wouldnt Doom be able to just lift it? And if it gives an AP-stomp worthy advantage then iirc it wouldnt be allowed.

Huh. Feels like that'd end the fight quickly yeah? Why didn't that...work? Also that just kind proves that genji just sorta did something stupid to lead to his defeat.

We're discussing AP because that's real important to a vs debate my man. Can I see these other feats though? Just curious as to what they could yield.

Also I mean those ranged attacks aren't the best. It's like the spread of a shotgun yes? Pretty sure that's the case. Could be wrong but they seem like they'd be easy enough to just get out of the way of given how spread works, or just make it difficult to aim because I mean, he does have to aim his fist at her. That sounds easy to throw off.

Also what's he going to do if he lifts her? That's not going to do much because throwing her wouldn't get her far and even then she could just hop outta chest form if that happens. It's very inconvenient to fight against. Also no, the boost can be allowed as it's not anything that pushes her into a separate tier.

<Why didn't that....Work

It did. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vaZfZFNuOpI

Chelsea is barely 2x stronger with the current calcs they scale too, that's very negligible when the skill gap is huge.

<What will throwing her do

Tossing her into the air and ground pounding her like he did to Genji works wonders.

No the durability negating sword really didn't seem to work there and I don't see any proof that it did.

Technically speaking she should be stronger than that feat because it was done incredibly casually but sure, whatever. It ignores the fact that Chelshia could go into one shot territory if she feels like she's in serious danger.

Ground pounding her would literally do nothing if she's in her chest form. She doesn't get hurt in that form, but if he wants to fire himself out then he can go ahead and try wailing on that chest. It provides her a lot of breathing room and the ability to think up a new tactic

How does she one shot? Even if she was in the Building+ range she can't one shot.

So was the Feat Doomfist scales too though, hell he scales to a damn kid who did the feat on accident.

Her chest form is explicitly far less agile then her in her normal form, if she's put in the air she will not have time for it.

As for Genji, he actually did slice Doomfists gauntlet, but Doomfist adapted and kicked him into the air and used the environment to give himself breathing room.

Chelshia can multiply her AP by 3 when in berserk form. .56 times 3 is about 1.68 tons. That's about 7.3 times Doom's AP. Okay, while maybe not exactly a one shot it's so close t doesn't matter, and Bear in mind Doomfist got canonically beaten by someone at least equal and at most stronger than him and that was Winston in primal rage, who I doubt was deploying very good battle tactics at that point.

Also I don't know what you mean by "she will not have time for it". Getting in and out of chest form is instant if that's what you mean and if not I really have no clue what you're trying to say.

Also he can try to adapt around her all he wants but I'm pretty sure Chelshia has a way around most things he could throw at her if I'm not mistaken.

It could be 7.3x, but that's forgetting that he's upscaling... from a child who accidently performed the feat.

I'm no Overwatch fan, so correct me if I'm wrong, but...

Doomfist is upscaling from this fellow, yea?
24613E34-D010-47BA-BC02-460C3BAA7C57
BF35BAB6-AADF-43CF-B1D7-BCC0D88FB3E2
Iirc that's the feat that was calced.

Um...no. The shockwave feat that the kid did was calced at 9-B.

This is a feat that happened in that short where he oneshots genji And tracer.

<Doomfist got canonically beaten by-

These arguments almost always fall under a massive A>B>C Fallacy. Winston doesn't lose his intelligence going into his primal rage form, he just becomes bloodlusted.

Chelsea has in fact struggled with multiple opponents in her series despite being able to Amp 3x stronger then then, does this mean her battle tactics are shit? Or her opponents are simply very strong?

Exact same case here.

Chelsea doesn't have a way around his range outside of turtling up which negates her movement and agility, giving Doomfist plenty of time to breathe.

Also, this happened. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:WeeklyBattles/Overwatch:_Widowmaker_Gets_Punched

Depending on how the calc goes this mitigates the AP quite a bit.

Jackythejack said:
Um...no. The shockwave feat that the kid did was calced at 9-B.

This is a feat that happened in that short where he oneshots genji And tracer.
I apologize. My Overwatch knowledge is limited.

Anyways, I'll retract my vote for now and wait. An AP gap that big is nothing to scoff at, even if limited.

Uh...no it didn't? It's 9-B in the calc unless there's something I'm missing entirely.

Either way, Primal Winston generally only punches yeah? I dunno I just kinda find it odd that Doomfist just got beat by a dude who is just smart and punches. I dunno that's just a personal thing but it seems inconsistent.

Show me a part where Chelshia has struggled with any of her fights becuase honestly if her cracking wise is anything to go off of she handles her fights fairly casually. So I don't really know what you're talking about when you're saying he struggles.

Maldonado Chelshia could just outmaneuver Doomfist honestly with her variety of mobility abilities, or just fight range with range considering her saucy shot is a bigger and stronger projectile, stronger than her other attacks, and should do a number on the bullets sent her way.

"Man, Chelshia is a good winrate 8-C, I wonder who of my supported verses I could match her against-"

> Nuclear Throne

"Nevermind."

Such a shame, too.

Arsenal thought about making some matcheswith her and nuclear throne but isn't that verse kinda haxxed a lot

Jackythejack said:
Arsenal thought about making some matcheswith her and nuclear throne but isn't that verse kinda haxxed a lot
For one, the AP Gap is casually 0.5 vs the literal least durable character in the game, by far, surviving ~1.17.

That, and radiation.

Back