• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters with the most passive hax?

Wonder of U, JoJo part 8 villain stand
All his offensive abilities are literally passive

his profile is still a sandbox btw

I don't think I've seen a profile with more

Most profiles don't really list things as passive so it's hard to tell
yea tbh i feel like they should make it more easier to find where is the ability in the profile. if they have passives they should put it in a section called "passives".

Xeno goku has some passives:
Passive probability manipulation. Passive probability manipulation negation. Passive stat amplification. Passive stat deamps. passive stat amps negation. Passive stamina damage/manipulation. Passive damage boots. Passive damage reduction. And passive recovery
Sadly they are quite useless

Its Blaz Blue characters and I doubt it’s honestly close.

Iirc this thing has like 60+ passives, most of the main cast by mid to end game have like 20+.

Back