• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters with the biggest tier jumps for every verse

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
You know what I mean. Dude is 8-A and suddendly he becomes 5-B. This is exclusive to jumps within certain keys and not the first and last keys of some characters. I.e. Guy is 8-C | 7-B | 7-A In this case the highest jump is from 8-C to 7-B and not to 7-A even if AP wise is a different story.

Go on.

Dies Irae: Rot Spinne 9-B to 1-A.

Cthulhu Mythos: Randolph Carter 10-B to 1-A.

Earthbound: Ness 7-C to Low 2-C.

Kajiri Kamui Kagura: Haju 10-C to 1-A. Ask PaChi.

Pac-Man (Ghostly Adventures) High 8-C to 4-C.

SCP Foundatio: SCP-173 9-B to 1-B.

Gravity Falls: Dorito-ku 11-A to High 3-A.

DC Comics: The Joker 8-C to High 2-A.

Samurai Jack: Ashi High 8-C to 6-B.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Giorno Giovanna 8-C to High 3-A with hax.

Doctor Who: The Doctor 4-B to High 1-C.

Futurama: Professor Farnsworth 10-C to Low 2-C.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Homura Akemi Low 7-C to 2-A.

The Amazing World of Gumball: Richard Watterso 8-C to Low 2-C.

Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World) and October (Cthulhu Saves the World): High 5-A to possibly 1-A.

Gomez (Fez): 11-A to High 3-A.

11 eyes: Tachibana Kukuri 9-A to 2-A.

DotHack: Every character from Low 7-B to 2-B. I.e. Haseo

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke: Rimuru Tempest High 4-C to 2-B.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Universe): Characters jumping from 4-B to 2-A.

Bakuga: Dragonoid High 7-C to 2-C.

Calaca Vs said:
But he's the same. Even if he's stronger he isn't jumping tiers.
"In the era in which Marie presided over the Throne as the Fifth Heaven, a group of cultists who were bored with the happiness she wrought under the cycle of reincarnation she created decided to try to supplant her with a new god. Purchasing a boy that did not react to outside stimuli, they gave this boy the divine title Hajun before mummifying him while he was still alive and burying him within a five-fold mausoleum that didn't allow a sliver of light to penetrate it."

That sounds like he was originally 10-C physically.

@PaChi

Not sure tbh.

@Goldmaster

Ness had a bigger jump so he's the chosen one.

Kaldor Draigo. Low 5-B to 1-A, if you take things really literally. Matt Ward canon wank OP

To clarify: This thread is intended to collect characters with huge tier jumps and not from the first to the last key. So the highest jump The Doctor has is from 4-B to High 1-C.

I think that anything to 1-A is bigger than 9-C to High 2-A, considering what 1-A is.

I also fixed some of them. Disembodied Thought isn't jumping tiers so isn't accepted and SCP-2747's jump is from Low 2-C to 1-B. I kept it in the OP until someone find a SCP with a higher jump.

Edit:

@Wok

Isn't based on AP but tier itself. Even if someone is infinitely above the other Joker jumped far more tiers than Elaine.

Don't put Kaldor there lol I was just making fun of Matt Ward

There's some stupid quotes that imply he took hits from the CGs themselves and rejected them, but (I hope) they're not meant to be taken literally. If they are, we can still dismiss them due to being written by Matt Ward.

@Calaca

Homura wasn't 7-B originally (and she isn't 7-B physically as a magical girl either).

Before making a contract with Kyubey she was simply a 14 years old girl with a heart disease

This is for jumps from one key to the subsequent key. If Homura's first key is 10-C but she has a 7-B key and then a 2-A key the biggest jump is from 7-B to 2-A and not from 10-C to 2-A.

Ah ok. Then Homura is beaten by Madoka because she went from 10-B to 2-A in one go.

Edit: Forgot that Madoka was 5-B for three seconds, nvm

Edit 2: Homura's jump is Low 7-C to 2-A

Because the form she became 2-A from was low 7-C hombre.

The previous key is 7-B because her transformation go in this order:

Normal girl -> Magical girl -> Crystallized magical girl -> Witch -> Crystallized magical girl -> Akuma Homura.

CMG Homura is Low 7-C physically and unknown with weapons

Back