• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters that should be moved to my wiki

If your tired of your characters being in VS threads and they make you turn your characters blank or if they cauase flame wars let me know which ones to move and they will be moved to this wiki

Alright I got everyone here but my god the 4chan Shitler one lagged a bit you can add the pictures there but I think you should reduce the spam off 4chan Shitler cause it lags

you can't remove the spam off 4chan shitler, that's part of the joke, the page is getting less cancer all the time

Yellowpig10 said:
you can't remove the spam off 4chan shitler, that's part of the joke, the page is getting less cancer all the time
It lagged while I was trying to bring it to my wiki

well tbh, with fandom deleting the forums, i'm probably not going to use either your wiki or godmodes wiki, this one still has forums

Back