• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters that must be banned from VS threads

MLPlover2011 said:
I just don't like flame wars in VS threads its why they should be banned and sometimes the users can send death threats or remove victories/losses its why they should be banned from VS threads </div>
Then why don't we delete all godmodes so that Flame Wars don't happen, or, even better, why dont we follow the Tiering System so that we have an actual scale to which we can judge characters

MLPlover2011 said:
No not really that might cause the creators to go insane </div>
I think they want their favorite characters to the banned from VS Debates because they don't wanna see their Characters losing in a VS Thread.

MLPlover2011 said:
No not really that might cause the creators to go insane </div>
If the creators cant handle following a few rules without going completely insane we dont want them here

MLPlover2011 said:
They should move to godmodes wiki </div>
Yes they should, that way we could follow the rules on JB Wiki

Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
MLPlover2011 said:
Jokes Battle Wiki: Memes>Godmodes

Godmodes Wiki: Godomdes>Memes
Godmodes honestly shouldn't exist on JBW, but Ryu was to nice, and he let the plague spread

Ok since I'm a watcher of this wiki and any other wiki on FANDOM I'm making my own wiki where you can move your flame war characters there

Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
MLPlover2011 said:
Jokes Battle Wiki: Memes>Godmodes
Godmodes Wiki: Godomdes>Memes
Godmodes honestly shouldn't exist on JBW, but Ryu was to nice, and he let the plague spread
A few godmodes at first were funny and fit in, same with spam at first, but it got old fast

MLPlover2011 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
MaxForward said:
Let's delete half of all godmodes on JBW.
But we have to put half of the deleted Godmodes on Godmodes Wiki
Should we copy and paste the godmodes from this wiki to godmodes wiki?
</div>
Yes, then I can delete them and we can reduce the number of Godmodes, and then the remaining amount can follow the Tiering System

I'm fine with all of my pages being Memetic, hell, I already have it in most of their categories

Christian Higdon said:
He can stay as a Memetic Tier
Fine, but I want God-Mode English to go there.
He doesn't have to be changed at all, he will simply be treated as Memetic from now on

Back